Asif Zardari decides to camp in Lahore amid rumors of govt change in Punjab

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He will meet important political players
1663340146641.png

Former president and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari has decided to camp in Lahore, sources reported to SAMAA TV.

The move by Zardari – known as the ‘guru of reconciliation’ – has come amid rumors of another change of government in Punjab.

Sources said that Zardari will reach Lahore next week, and he is likely to camp in there for a long period.

The ex-president will meet important political players during his stay in the provincial capital.

Along with it, he will also meet officials of PPP organizations to revive the party in the province.

He will meet important political players
View attachment 879778
Former president and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari has decided to camp in Lahore, sources reported to SAMAA TV.

The move by Zardari – known as the ‘guru of reconciliation’ – has come amid rumors of another change of government in Punjab.

Sources said that Zardari will reach Lahore next week, and he is likely to camp in there for a long period.

The ex-president will meet important political players during his stay in the provincial capital.

Along with it, he will also meet officials of PPP organizations to revive the party in the province.
Well, his own province is underwater and he is busy in politics ... Anyway, Sama/Aleem Khan is always in action ...

Arrest ker lo Madar zaat Kutta ko. Punjab main N league ki government nahi. Just arrest him.

Arrest ker lo Madar zaat Kutta ko. Punjab main N league ki government nahi. Just arrest him.
Oh, Bhaijan this ruthless M... won't spare anyone from PTI in Sindh. Remember he did not even spare his brother in laws.

Oh, Bhaijan this ruthless M... won't spare anyone from PTI in Sindh. Remember he did not even spare his brother in laws.
He isn't already? Look what is happening with Haleem Adil Sheikh. PTI has been too passive and one reason is CH Pervaiz. Otherwise under kia hota is harami ko Abbi tak to tabayat set ho Jati.

and then his benefactors will get him released immediately because otherwise putting zardari in jail is akin to threatening Sindh ke huqooq

Every dog has its day. Some days turn into years but in the end, the dog will meet his fate. What he has done is not forgotten, let’s see how it plays out.
All I want to see is that these dogs don't die out peacefully. This generation i.e. fazlu, zardari, nawaj, SS are made an example and their next generation is put behind bars until they cough up the dirty money and then their citizenship forever revoked and them exiled into the their real home countries i.e. UK, UAE but penniless.

Last edited:
Well ****. Last time I visited lahore, the air was unbreathable. Now it must be poisonous.

Otherwise under kia hota is harami ko Abbi tak to tabayat set ho Jati.
He did come under the hammer once when his tongue was cut by a family friend and now a senator.
1663342017832.png

putting zardari in jail is akin to threatening Sindh ke huqooq
Sindhis hate Punjabis, the PPP blackmails the EST by saying we have them under our control so don't bother us.

Well ****. Last time I visited lahore, the air was unbreathable. Now it must be poisonous.
Side effects of breathing air in zardari's presence include your neck swelling to the extent that any halal bite does not go down and you'll have to resost to haram only. Damage becomes permanent if you do not remove yourself from his vicinity immediately, which you should and immediately surround yourself with pious men, maybe go on a chilla with the tableeghi jamat for 40 days and you'll recover.

He did come under the hammer once when his tongue was cut by a family friend and now a senator.
View attachment 879804

Sindhis hate Punjabis, the PPP blackmails the EST by saying we have them under our control so don't bother us.
precisely. he has the neutrals by the balls. and the only leader in the forseeable future who has a remote chance to break his curse over sindh is IK. Would you agree?

he has the neutrals by the balls. and the only leader in the forseeable future who has a remote chance to break his curse over sindh is IK. Would you agree?
Unfortunately no, Ik is banking on all those politicians that have no standing now, in the past they have changed many parties. In Karachi, I think he has made MQM redundant.

Lol classic PMLN psy ops on the forum.
I think you need to read news from both sides. Pmlq MPAs are divided and are not happy with PE.

Why would their be a change of government in Punjab, PTI just had a landslide victory only a few months ago

Back
Top Bottom