What's new

Asif Jamil pardoned by NRO killer of 100 persons including 4 rangers/50 policemen arrested again

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asif Jamil alias Pappu pardoned by NRO target killer of 100 persons including 4 rangers/50 policemen arrested(again)

Killed:

4 rangers personell

50 police personell

46 people in karachi(most belongs to rival parties)

Was sentenced to death which was converted to life imprisonment

Was released after NRO

Killed 40 more people after pardoned by NRO

Karachi

our correspondent Thursday, January 16, 2014
From Print Edition

A man believed to be responsible for killing over a 100 people during a span of two decades, mostly policemen, is behind bars again after he was released seven years ago under the National Reconciliation Ordinance.

Police said on Wednesday that Asif Jameel alias Pappu was arrested from a hotel in Rifah-e-Aam Society, Malir.

SSP East Pir Muhammad Shah said Jameel, an activist of "a" political party, had confessed to killing more than 100 people in Karachi since 1994, including 50 policemen and four paramilitary soldiers. His other victims included activists of rival political parties.

The police official said that Jameel was in 1999 and awarded the death penalty by the court, but later, on his appeal, the sentence was converted into life imprisonment.

Jameel was serving time in prison when the National Reconciliation Ordinance, an amnesty law, was promulgated in 2007.

He was freed under the law and he started killing again.

The SSP said Jameel had also confessed to killing the two sons of a police official, SP Aziz-ur-Rehman.

SOURCE:

THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL(JANG/GEO)

Target killer freed under NRO behind bars again - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
Asif Pappu Target Killer of Hundred People Arrested in Karachi

Again a JIT will show up and at the end of the day PMLN will find it impossible to wade across the river of tears shed by MQM and this pappu guy will be freed once again. Cycle doesn't stop in Pakistan.

Asif Jamil alias Pappu pardoned by NRO target killer of 100 persons including 4 rangers/50 policemen arrested(again)

Killed:

4 rangers personell

50 police personell

46 people in karachi(most belongs to rival parties)

Was sentenced to death which was converted to life imprisonment

Was released after NRO

Killed 40 more people after pardoned by NRO

Karachi

our correspondent Thursday, January 16, 2014
From Print Edition

A man believed to be responsible for killing over a 100 people during a span of two decades, mostly policemen, is behind bars again after he was released seven years ago under the National Reconciliation Ordinance.

Police said on Wednesday that Asif Jameel alias Pappu was arrested from a hotel in Rifah-e-Aam Society, Malir.

SSP East Pir Muhammad Shah said Jameel, an activist of "a" political party, had confessed to killing more than 100 people in Karachi since 1994, including 50 policemen and four paramilitary soldiers. His other victims included activists of rival political parties.

The police official said that Jameel was in 1999 and awarded the death penalty by the court, but later, on his appeal, the sentence was converted into life imprisonment.

Jameel was serving time in prison when the National Reconciliation Ordinance, an amnesty law, was promulgated in 2007.

He was freed under the law and he started killing again.

The SSP said Jameel had also confessed to killing the two sons of a police official, SP Aziz-ur-Rehman.

SOURCE:

THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL(JANG/GEO)

Target killer freed under NRO behind bars again - thenews.com.pk

bhai simply put, we should negotiate with these killers, if we can with absolute stain on humanity talibans, then why not these, for sake of peace

Last edited:
And he belonged to which political party? Does 'free' media has the courage to name the party?

In the clip of dunya news which i posted here when news correspondent told anchor that Asif papu belonged to "a political party"

Immediately anchor disrupted him abruptly while news correspondent was talking and said "app ka bohat bohat shukria" "now on to next news"

This is the situation of "free media" who claim they are not afraid of any one but fear to name " a political paty"

I will upload the whole clip of dunya news if i found that .I saw whole report live at that time on dunya news.

In the clip of dunya news which i posted here when news correspondent told anchor that Asif papu belonged to "a political party"

Immediately anchor disrupted him abruptly while news correspondent was talking and said "app ka bohat bohat shukria" "now on to next news"

This is the situation of "free media" who claim they are not afraid of any one but fear to name " a political paty"

I will upload the whole clip of dunya news if i found that .I saw whole report live at that time on dunya news.

They dare not name MQM as the news channel will be fir bombed, van windows smashed and threats hurled at the anchors.

i don't understand why people waste time on writing such non sense, who's political party terrorist has been exposed or named in the media, lets be fair, has abbas afridi been exposed as ANP, has ameen buledi been exposed?

how many talibans caught by rangers been exposed?

has PTI started openly condemning the TTP and LeJ like they criticise MQM?

recently PTI worker was killed in kasur, did imran made any big statement like he made against MQM in zehra shahid murder

i don't understand why people waste time on writing such non sense, who's political party terrorist has been exposed or named in the media, lets be fair, has abbas afridi been exposed as ANP, has ameen buledi been exposed?

how many talibans caught by rangers been exposed?

has PTI started openly condemning the TTP and LeJ like they criticise MQM?

recently PTI worker was killed in Punjab, did imran made any big statement like he made against MQM in zehra shahid murder

The difference my dear is that unlike MQM or other parties, PTI does not have militant wing, are not in alliance with a militant group like LeJ is with PMLN. It seems the only way to do politics is to act like a mafia. Have blackmailers as politicians with an active militant wing with expert target killers.

Dont forget PPP once was actively involved in terrorism through its terrorism wing Al-Zulfikar. This is the total character of our political parties, which unfortunately are not political parties but political mafias.

The difference my dear is that unlike MQM or other parties, PTI does not have militant wing, are not in alliance with a militant group like LeJ is with PMLN. It seems the only way to do politics is to act like a mafia. Have blackmailers as politicians with an active militant wing with expert target killers.

Dont forget PPP once was actively involved in terrorism through its terrorism wing Al-Zulfikar. This is the total character of our political parties, which unfortunately are not political parties but political mafias.

again stupid comment, after stupid comment, PTI has militant wing, i can show you the proofs, but then im not talking abt PTI here, but im talking about the arrested terrorists of all other parties like jamaat islami, PPP, ANP etc, who's name and affiliation has been exposed in the open media

do you seriously think PTI getting support from al asif square, banaras, mauripur, sohrab goth will not haved armed people?

lets be intelligent and not biased

MQM recieves more criticism than any political party and thts the reason for its negative rating in the media

if MQM held media under its figers, it would have been singing songs of its praises annd all the positive rating now

media infact makes more anti MQM comments than any other party because MQM is the source of high TRP rating for any channel

channels earn a lot when they bring MQM to the media

bhai simply put, we should negotiate with these killers, if we can with absolute stain on humanity talibans, then why not these, for sake of peace

well negotiations were done with target killers,bhatta khors,land grabber parties

A special envoy with dual nationality "Rehman Malik" was sent on daily basis to karachi

He had backing of "mqm,anp and ppp" but negotiations failed as soon as Rehman Malik left karachi target killers start killing again

now operation is being done and guess who is crying

"A political party"

well negotiations were done with target killers,bhatta khors,land grabber parties

A special envoy with dual nationality "Rehman Malik" was sent on daily basis to karachi

He had backing of "mqm,anp and ppp" but negotiations failed as soon as Rehman Malik left karachi target killers start killing again

now operation is being done and guess who is crying

"A political party"

lets be honest, u guys hated rehman malik

phattu khan is whts needed

Back
Top Bottom