What's new

‘Target killer’ involved in over 100 murders arrested in Karachi

Had Bangladesh not broken away, Awami League would have been in the place of MQM. Everything that was wrong in the country would have been blamed on Awami League.

The more I read of Pakistani history, the more I realize how much we are lied to. Akbar Bugti and Khan Wali Khan who were telling Yahya to transfer power in 1971 were labelled traitors. And that vile fascist Bhutto, who broke up the country, is still called Pakistan's greatest leader. May he rot in hell.

How could this Melun-el Melun and Habis-el Habis could kil 100 folks at the first place????

He is the gang leader and had 20 others working under him making hits.....

those complaining of no action being taken against PPP easily forget that there was once A place called Lyari and that area produced more gangs and killers than any part of Pakistan.... they were all PPP sponsored. Today no one hears about Lyari gangs cause they were all decimated .

@W.11 and @Cliftonite

Seems like these two have been assigned to do a PR campaign of Diriliş:MQM(Altaf Hussain).

They caught the guy. He admitted to countless murders. Not too long ago MQM-L official admitted in a press conference about RAW and everything.

But still their chain of thought is:
Why MQM is blamed for every wrong in Karachi.
@Brass Knuckles
@Sheikh Rauf you were right bro. Seems like this Karachi game on this forum is of a few members.

Had Bangladesh not broken away, Awami League would have been in the place of MQM. Everything that was wrong in the country would have been blamed on Awami League.

The more I read of Pakistani history, the more I realize how much we are lied to. Akbar Bugti and Khan Wali Khan who were telling Yahya to transfer power in 1971 were labelled traitors. And that vile fascist Bhutto, who broke up the country, is still called Pakistan's greatest leader. May he rot in hell.
While the MQM isn’t clean, it definitely isn’t the only player in the game. Unfortunately the majority prefers to focus on most active minority that does not conform to their ideals, then they’ll focus on the next and so on.

I have no love lost for the MQM, they took books from an entire generation and replaced it with TTs. But if the racism on this forum is any indication, it shows that the TT’s may not have to be coaxed into someone’s hand.

@W.11 and @Cliftonite

Seems like these two have been assigned to do a PR campaign of Diriliş:MQM(Altaf Hussain).

They caught the guy. He admitted to countless murders. Not too long ago MQM-L official admitted in a press conference about RAW and everything.

@Brass Knuckles
@Sheikh Rauf you were right bro. Seems like this Karachi game on this forum is of a few members.

On point. Good analysis brother.

@W.11 and @Cliftonite

@Brass Knuckles
Definitely this topic become Mimosa pudica "choi moi" some people become so sensitive that they dont wanna hear a thing about it. so its better to identify those who ban us from topic and draw a line what hurts them cus MQM is not helping Pakistanies either is L group or what ever.
These fault lines have to be discussed or indian will keep using those who are weaker in us.

They keep erasing what goes against their belief of Karachiwala brothers being this epitomy of suffering. As if Karachi is Kashmir.
Definitely this topic become Mimosa pudica "choi moi" some people become so sensitive that they dont wanna hear a thing about it. so its better to identify those who ban us from topic and draw a line what hurts them cus MQM is not helping Pakistanies either is L group or what ever.
These fault lines have to be discussed or indian will keep using those who are weaker in us.

While the MQM isn’t clean, it definitely isn’t the only player in the game. Unfortunately the majority prefers to focus on most active minority that does not conform to their ideals, then they’ll focus on the next and so on.

I have no love lost for the MQM, they took books from an entire generation and replaced it with TTs. But if the racism on this forum is any indication, it shows that the TT’s may not have to be coaxed into someone’s hand.

Tell me this, a community who before the 80s was known as darpok and emasculated how did they suddenly pick up TTs?

People here seriously discount the violence that Muhajirs faced. Muhajirs didn't start carrying TTs before 85, it was the JSQM and NSF members who would beat up Muhajir students in Karachi university for not giving way or not knowing Sindhi.

PAC*

JSSF and PSF?
I mean there is a lot there. Thousands and thousands of them. And these guys are mainly used by Parliament members and businesses thugs.
But, no, the only organisation that is involved in terrorism is MQM London. I don't deny it, but this gives clean chit to all others. Hence situation in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom