What's new

‘Target killer’ involved in over 100 murders arrested in Karachi

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Target killer’ involved in over 100 murders arrested in Karachi
Web Desk On Jun 27, 2020

KARACHI: In a major achievement, special investigation unit of Karachi police on Saturday claimed to have arrested a suspected hitman of Muttahida Qaumi Movement-London (MQM-L) for his alleged involvement in killings of over 100 people, ARY News reported.

According to Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Irfan Bahadur, the police, on a tip-off, conducted raid at a house in Orangi Town area of Karachi and apprehended Shakeel alias ‘Haddi’.

He maintained that Shakeel was an important member of MQM-L’s ‘death squad’, adding that he was running a group of target killers in Karachi. The police officer said that his group comprised 32 target killers.

During the initial investigations, Shakeel alias ‘Haddi’ confessed to over 100 killings on the orders of MQM’s leadership, Irfan Bahadur added.

The MQM-L target killer confessed that he had killed Sub Inspector Aleem Shah and a police constable Rana Sohail in 2011, Qatar Hospital’s MLO Dr Muhammad Irfan, dozens of ANP workers and leaders.

Read More: Alleged target killers of MQM-L taken into custody by CTD

Earlier on June 20, alleged target killers of Muttahida Qaumi Movement London (MQML) had been caught in a raid by Counter Terrorism Department (CTD).

The accused Mudassir Ameer and Minhaj Shahid had been taken under custody along with another from Pirabad area of the city.

https://arynews.tv/en/target-killer-100-murders-arrested/

------------

why is establishment so interested in MQM-L to this day even though the episode has been long gone?, are they fearing another emergence of Altaf bhai?

daal me zarur kuch kaala he :cheesy:

regards

Why are you worried about it? have you too been involved in criminal activities for MQM?
But on a serious note, your comment is so stupid just like your Altaf BC, A crime is a crime and the criminal must be apprehended and punished regardless of how long ago he committed a crime.

why is establishment so interested in MQM-L to this day even though the episode has been long gone?, are they fearing another emergence of Altaf bhai?

regards

Why are you worried about it? have you too been involved in criminal activities for MQM?
But on a serious note, your comment is so stupid just like your Altaf BC, A crime is a crime and the criminal must be apprehended and punished regardless of how long ago he committed a crime.

and criminals are only in MQM-L, what about MQM-P? :cheesy:

regards

Did I say that?
Why go on a tangent?
A criminal is a criminal. Period. anyone who objects to a criminal being apprehended or penalized because he/she happens to be from the same party/group/ethnicity/religion/race is a criminal him/herself

regards

Did I say that?
Why go on a tangent?
A criminal is a criminal. Period. anyone who objects to a criminal being apprehended or penalized because he/she happens to be from the same party/group/ethnicity/religion/race is a criminal him/herself

yup and all criminals are from MQM-L.

Where is ehsan ullah ehsan btw?

regards

regards

The non criminal mind didn't want to be associated with criminal ones, and formed a MQM-P. MQM-P even distanced itself from MQM-L statements, and activities. The criminals whether they are in PPP, PML-N, MQM-P, etc will be caught. ok retard?!

regards

MQM L is in alliance with Jiey Sindh " they are sindhi militant group" , last week there was a attack and responsibility was taken by some mahajir force i heard this on sama tv dont know where or what happened they were talking for 15-20 mins "" That where kaalak in daal is ""

Back
Top Bottom