What's new

‘Target killer’ involved in over 100 murders arrested in Karachi

Tell me this, a community who before the 80s was known as darpok and emasculated how did they suddenly pick up TTs?

People here seriously discount the violence that Muhajirs faced. Muhajirs didn't start carrying TTs before 85, it was the JSQM and NSF members who would beat up Muhajir students in Karachi university for not giving way or not knowing Sindhi.
Thank Bhutto for that - his policies are still being suffered by Pakistan decades later. Only his move for the bomb is his saving grace.

But then we are suffering Ayub Khan and Zia, and Musharraf.. and BB.. and Nawaz..

In the words of cowasjee “Sab sala chor hai siwaye Quaid e Azam ke”

To my best knowledge, PPP had far more target killers than anyone in Pakistan. PPP killers circle extends from punjab, down to Karachi to to the boarders of Bahrain. Mostly Baluch speaker guys and terrorists belonging to JSQM.
But, Pakistani agencies only apprehend killers from MQM-L.
Was Uzair Baluch from MQM-L?

1 guy from PPP.
Of course what I said was a contradiction.
The thing is, MQM was mainstreamed during the eight years of Mush rule. It was totally forgiven for its past crimes that included separatism, terrorism, extortion and mass murder. Later, MQM P which was at one time the same MQM was also forgiven just like many others. What more leniency do Altaf's fans want from the state? Should the army send some soldiers to mow his lawns for his fanboys to feel satisfied about state's treatment of their community?

The excuses are similar across the board be it the MQM, Baloch seperatists, TTP, ANP, Sindhi nationalists or others...if they themselves are unable to reign in their racist urges, then they should have the courage to face the music.

Hiding behind the same old ghissa pitta white lie that the evil Punjabi army establishment are behind everything won't work anymore now.

Back
Top Bottom