What's new

Asif and Butt will land in jail

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I love British judicial system. :tup::yahoo:. Now judge will announce the jail term. Now Mohammad Ameer left " Judge to Ameer : tera kia hoga kalia ....
Hope judge give them longest punishment to these three,,,who sold the nation for few dollars.

kitny admi thy kaliya ? 3 hazoor 4th un ka broker ahahhahaha

dalo saloon ko jail main or bhol jao ab sab ko yaad rahy ga
.JUUWA KISI KA NA HUWA جوا - کسی کا نا ہوا AHAHAHAHAAH:rofl:

No doubt others doing too, but under Ejaz Butt Pakistani players involvement very obvious. Plus death of Bob Wolmer from the hands of bookies..

Imran there is 4th one too ....his name is not expose yet (Geo Sports court coverage). I think during next hearing Majeed will expose the 4th name. I am sure its Kamran Akmal.

As$if and butt... both has their rear in jail.

Still feeling the jail sentence is bit harsh.

A mere banning from all formats was more than enough.

They aren't the first nor the last people to be involved in spot-fixing, they're just having an example made out of them because they are Pakistanis.

Example..Yes

Because they are Pakistanis ..No

After having been caught red handed with a sting like the kind shown if it were Indian, Aus, West Indian, SA..anyone , there is no way anyone could have got away. Besides a third colleague has accepted his guilt. To get scot free / reduced sentence he must have sung lke a canary.

Example..Yes

Because they are Pakistanis ..No

After having been caught red handed with a sting like the kind shown if it were Indian, Aus, West Indian, SA..anyone , there is no way anyone could have got away. Besides a third colleague has accepted his guilt. To get scot free / reduced sentence he must have sung lke a canary.

And his apology got rejected by the court yesterday, he will be sentenced with the other.
The sting operation was not as conclusive as it was made out to be by the media, the video was released 4 days after the actual match, I could make a video by then pointing out each and every no ball, that wouldn't make it match fixing, would it? News of the World has already had to face a number cases(one that eventually ended it), their credibility was already questionable. I remember the "MP enjoys Nazi Stick Orgy" scandal. NoW lost that case as well.

And his apology got rejected by the court yesterday, he will be sentenced with the other.
The sting operation was not as conclusive as it was made out to be by the media, the video was released 4 days after the actual match, I could make a video by then pointing out each and every no ball, that wouldn't make it match fixing, would it? News of the World has already had to face a number cases(one that eventually ended it), their credibility was already questionable. I remember the "MP enjoys Nazi Stick Orgy" scandal. NoW lost that case as well.

You can take a horse to water but cannot force it to drink.

They aren't the first nor the last people to be involved in spot-fixing, they're just having an example made out of them because they are Pakistanis.

Agreed! ICC and many other officials (old and new) knw about many Indian Players also involved in this but never take any action because of Indian officials in ICC. They raised that issue when its coming from Pakistan side.

The sentences have been given, its 30 months for Butt, 12 for Asif and 6 for Aamir. I wish Azhar, Jadeja, Salim Malik, Cronje and the other South African players found guilty in the 90s had been given jail sentences. Probably we would not have had these events today, if that had been done. I am glad that at least now sportsmen will learn to owe allegiance to their team and paying supporters, rather than to personal enrichment alone.

Black day for cricket. pakistani cricketers going to jail.

Jailing was definitely harsh for Amir and Asif, and the video by NOTW was definitely not a credible source.

Feel sorry for Amir, and have just seen the interview of family of Salman butt, they are adamant that he did nothing wrong, no money had been found, and he was innocent.

Amir's family is also very much standing by the fact that Butt forced him to bowl a no ball.

Back
Top Bottom