What's new

AsianLivesMatter | Updates, News & Discussion

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 1.53.45 PM.jpg

Another "white supremacist" no doubt by Chinese members here

Korean American store owner had nose broken in racist attack, family says: ‘They did it because we are Asian
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 3.56.06 PM.jpg

Another 2 "white supremacists" no doubt by Chinese members here

Last edited:
@Hamartia Antidote finally your eyes have been cured from color blindness

Oh I know all about Chinese agendas of blanket blaming things on white supremacists without even looking at the attackers. Do a search in this thread for white and you'll get dozens of hits. Search for others and you get nothing. Trying to make that clear to others.

Last edited:

The man arrested for stabbing an Asian will not face a hate crime charge for stabbing an Asian man in Chinatown in an apparently unprovoked attack, the Manhattan DA’s office announced Saturday.

The suspect, 23-year-old Salman Muflihi, of Bensonhurst, was initially arrested on charges including attempted criminally negligent homicide, criminal possession of a weapon, assault, and possession of a fake ID, police said.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 6.35.29 PM.jpg

Salman Muflihi
Another "white supremacists" no doubt by Chinese members here

Last edited:
Oh I know all about Chinese agendas of blanket blaming things on white supremacists without even looking at the attackers. Do a search in this thread for white and you'll get dozens of hits. Search for others and you get nothing. Trying to make that clear to others.
You already made clear your eyes have been cured. Wish your intelligence could be cured too which sometimes seem to be on the lacking side.

View attachment 732135
Another "white supremacist" no doubt by Chinese members here

Korean American store owner had nose broken in racist attack, family says: ‘They did it because we are Asian
View attachment 732161
Another 2 "white supremacists" no doubt by Chinese members here

blacks are MORE racist than whites. But for some reason, everyone makes excuses and justifications for black racism against non-blacks.

Well your intelligence is always on the lacking side but I can deal with it. :enjoy:
Your lack of critical thinking just popped up, poor dude wish there was a cure for you. Well at least you can see colors. Keep posting those white supremacist photos you are doing great keep it up

Well at least you can see colors. Keep posting those white supremacist photos you are doing great keep it up

I'll keep up the good work. You can go back to trolling all the other non-China forum threads on PDF.

Don't get too distracted here...just scoot on along...scoot..

I'll keep up the good work. You can go back to trolling all the other non-China forum threads on PDF.

Don't get too distracted here...just scoot on along...scoot..
You are not doing your job, you are supposed to post more white supremacist photos. Get back to work you fat lazy American, must i always order you guys.

blacks are MORE racist than whites. But for some reason, everyone makes excuses and justifications for black racism against non-blacks.

According to a criminal complaint, the suspect told authorities, "I stabbed that guy. If he dies, he dies. I don’t give a f---," during his arrest processing.

The suspect has been identified as Salman Muflihi, 23, of Brooklyn. Muflihi is facing assault charges as well as one count of attempted murder in the second degree and another count of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree.

According to a criminal complaint, the suspect told authorities, "I stabbed that guy. If he dies, he dies. I don’t give a f---," during his arrest processing.

The suspect has been identified as Salman Muflihi, 23, of Brooklyn. Muflihi is facing assault charges as well as one count of attempted murder in the second degree and another count of criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree.

I don't know why and when but blacks have been made the overlords of white Western Europeans. They have been given a free reign to commit crimes and atrocities against non-blacks. The worst part is that many non-blacks make excuses and justifications for black violence and crimes against non-blacks. They keep saying it's due to racism........... :disagree:

I doubt it has any connection with Trump supporters or White Supremacists. Might be a robbery attempt or some verbal exchange, NYC has a reputation as a crime-infested city, especially the Subway.

Do black people listen to what Trump usually says? I mean since Trump is racist against blacks right?
anti-asian assault in US will united all South Korean, Japan , China, Vietnam and Philippine under one banner.

Becos they realised only by uniting , they can ensure them against violence and survival against white supremacy hatre.

I pity the black and I dont hate them becos it all white supremacy fault for instigating violence against Asian with their demeaning of Asian and Chinese people. All problem start from US white supremacy. Tell me, how many black journalist write thrash about China and asian? Only white trash do that.
You are really reaching it.
No, racist against Asian existed ever since white supremacy USA is formed... Slavery and imperialism never goes away until white USA is destroyed. :enjoy:
Slavery and imperialism existed long before USA existed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom