What's new

AsianLivesMatter | Updates, News & Discussion

No, racist against Asian existed ever since white supremacy USA is formed... Slavery and imperialism never goes away until white USA is destroyed. :enjoy:

I'm sure China when releasing its next round of its bioweapon's program to rid the world of the non-Chinese population...will ensure that.

You now have the baseline defensive tactics data needed.

I think some american will be in denial. They will claim USA is such a nice country with nice people. Stupid media always smear american and exaggerated some minor issues. Nothing wrong with USA!
There is no white supremacy problem , it's always the black that cause problem to asian american. :enjoy:

@Hamartia Antidote

Another "white Nationalist" arrested in an attack on an Asian woman.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.45.19 AM.jpg

Brandon Elliot

anti-asian assault in US will united all South Korean, Japan , China, Vietnam and Philippine under one banner.

Becos they realised only by uniting , they can ensure them against violence and survival against white supremacy hatre.
Another "white Nationalist" arrested in an attack on an Asian woman.
View attachment 729865
Brandon Elliot
I pity the black and I dont hate them becos it all white supremacy fault for instigating violence against Asian with their demeaning of Asian and Chinese people. All problem start from US white supremacy. Tell me, how many black journalist write thrash about China and asian? Only white trash do that.

anti-asian assault in US will united all South Korean, Japan , China, Vietnam and Philippine under one banner.

Becos they realised only by uniting , they can ensure them against violence and survival against white supremacy hatre.

I pity the black and I dont hate them becos it all white supremacy fault for instigating violence against Asian with their demeaning of Asian and Chinese people. All problem start from US white supremacy. Tell me, how many black journalist write thrash about China and asian? Only white trash do that.

all of this started because of COVID

since March 2020 attacks against Chinese have increased by 70%

She gave a good beating. Completely destroyed the punk.

Hugely profitable for her too. she received over $1 million dollars on Go Fund me.

more than a lifetime of work for most people. When people don't create or build tossing around the money others gave value to is nothing. Going to miss the few honest people there are when we are gone.

It didn't help China that they raised African-American eyebrows by treating black people in China like crap afterwards. Then African Americans ended up being hit the hardest with COVID tragedies.

Last edited:
It didn't help China that they raised African-American eyebrows by treating black people in China like crap afterwards. Then African Americans ended up being hit the hardest with COVID tragedies.

African American hardest hit by covid-19? Becos white supremacy hog the best medical service and reserve for white. Look at Trump. 70plus old white man and didnt died despite with covid-19 and now u want to blame China or asian?

White supremacy purposely allow the covid-19 to ravage in US , so it can help them wipe the black off as the best medical is for the white.

Btw, another white supremacy attack Asian again.

@Viet

See white supremacy dont care u Chinese , vietnames, Korean or Japanese... They will beat u up. Dont be a fool to support white supremacy. Support China.
you should know by now he is an American bootlicker, that will never change

since March 2020 attacks against Chinese have increased by 70%

And covid isn’t even from China. It was present in the west before Wuhan. So this just points to more political manipulation by the elites which suggests covid was likely a covert deep state operation.

African American hardest hit by covid-19? Becos white supremacy hog the best medical service and reserve for white.

Oh really genius...how does that supposedly work? Again Chinese ignorance of reality is astronomical.

Do we have "white" hospitals that charge high prices to keep poor minorities out? Well you see those big hospitals actually LOVE low income people because the government pays in full all their costs while people with money have insurance companies that fight over every nickel of cost. In fact insurance companies discourage you from going there. So if anything we actually get LESS care.

So if you ever went to those best medical places you'd see plenty of non-white people....that's pretty much a given fact.

White supremacy purposely allow the covid-19 to ravage in US , so it can help them wipe the black off as the best medical is for the white.

Is this another CIA mind control thing but now with a virus? We tell it to skip the white people?

I think the Chinese rabid obsession/fascination with white people and white-worshiping is twisting your brains.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom