What's new

Asian Men's Basketball Championship: China beats India to meet Iran, Japan to play Philippines

That was a disappointing game. China was deadly in their 3 pointers. I didn't expect us to lose like this, although I did think we'd lose in the end.

We really need to figure out a way to have better shooters. Free throws and 3 pointers are our downfall. If we had converted 3 out of the 7 three-pointers in the first half, the result might have been different.

And this is where I sign off from basketball. See you in 2 years haha (that's the attitude of most Iranians towards basketball unfortunately lol).
Both have shown the highest level of Asian basketball. Chinese media highly praised Iranian team on this game.

China vs Philippines for the finals! :D
(btw I really have a huge respect to Iran's basketball team, they always beat us :D)

So your predictions hold :) Although I would like to see a China-Japan finals.

Iran played very tough and I guess had a better percentage at the free throw line. But China played very nice pick n roll, also dominating at the three pointer.

That's probably the reason why Japan lost to the Phil. 13 attempts and 0 success?

I guess as long as China maintains team discipline and dominates three-pointers, it has a chance to win.

By the way, the Phil team looks like anything but a Phil team. I guess all those foreigners are naturalized for this sole purpose: To play in the national team. Does not the Phil have enough local talent?

The Phil team looks like a bad copy of a third rate NBA team.

Iran played very tough and I guess had a better percentage at the free throw line. But China played very nice pick n roll, also dominating at the three pointer.

That's probably the reason why Japan lost to the Phil. 13 attempts and 0 success?

I guess as long as China maintains team discipline and dominates three-pointers, it has a chance to win.

By the way, the Phil team looks like anything but a Phil team. I guess all those foreigners are naturalized for this sole purpose: To play in the national team. Does not the Phil have enough local talent?

Racist as ever

Importing players is the easiest method. China has money, but we won't and shall never do that. Cultivating local players calls for time and huge investment, but the optimal choice in the long run.

Middle East counties can have African players to represent them in the athletic games when u can't even see men and women running in the park.

Now we are preparing for Winter Olympics. We must do everything to encourage people from the grass root to particulate in every winter sport.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom