What's new

Asian Games 2018

In Haryana we have lost a lot of very very promising players due to bad or no guidance ...... in just last 15 years kids start getting some kind of guidance and they are showing the results.... we have required motivation but not proper guidance just as example Neeraj Chopra started getting some guidance has shown his world class caliber in Javlin throw....
A player is born not made ( i think)

You guys have great basket ball team ....
132 Gold Medals, congratulations to our Chinese brothers for dominating asian games again. :cheers:

Anyway Philippines got 4 gold medals, 4x more than what we have last edition. :victory:All by female athletes, our guys need to step up.

Last edited:
Born in Haryana we have lost a lot of very very promising players due to bad or no guidance ...... in just last 15 years kids start getting some kind of guidance and they are showing the results.... we have required motivation but not proper guidance just as example Neeraj Chopra started getting some guidance has shown his world class caliber in Javlin throw....

Oh i see

If you get ocean full of shyte and distil it you can make bottle of perfume out of it.
How I wish it were true. But the analogy doesn't apply here. There's another rule of mean variance. That means some shit will be more stinky and some will be less stinky than average. But the variance will not be so large that you can make a bit of perfume out of it.

Back
Top Bottom