What's new

Asian Games 2018

That guy failed to see his 220 million haven't gotten a single gold yet and have 2 bronze while india has 36 medal till now and badminton, boxing and others sport are going to make it atleast 65+.. They should atleast get 1/6 of medal if they want to use that population theory.. I miss those "superior race" "warrior race " guys like @Indus Pakistan @django and their gang here.. Lol few months back I said to them that 20 million Haryanvis can take on their entire Pakistan in sports and come out victorious.. Lol even that was overkill.. I should say Bhiwani district of Haryana can take on both Pakistan and Bangladesh from now on
Pakistan has serious issues around getting organized and don't forget for the last one and half decades Pakistan has been torn asunder by insurgencies and the WOT. But I do lack how your talking about India in terms of physical prowess. When honestly I regard niggas as superior to you guys. You guys are them but with the physiqes. Meaning ugly as turds and genetic waste. I hav been to Liecester in UK which is our Gangadesh central. Nothing but man whimps and ugly women. It's not for no reason the smaller UK Pakistani community has produced world champion boxers like Amir Khan.

And Haryan? Wf is that. The only thing going for it is everytime we invaded and pillaged your Ganga we might have left a few superior seeds there. You want the original. Come to Pakistan. The purest country in the sub-continent.

With PM Imran Khan watch out. As sporting bodies are cleaned out of political rif raff appointed on patronage and as merit takes over you will see within a decade change take place my aboriginal shudra neighbour.

Pakistan has serious issues around getting organized and don't forget for the last one and half decades Pakistan has been torn asunder by insurgencies and the WOT. But I do lack how your talking about India in terms of physical prowess. When honestly I regard niggas as superior to you guys. You guys are them but with the physiqes. Meaning ugly as turds and genetic waste. I hav been to Liecester in UK which is our Gangadesh central. Nothing but man whimps and ugly women. It's not for no reason the smaller UK Pakistani community has produced world champion boxers like Amir Khan.

And Haryan? Wf is that. The only thing going for it is everytime we invaded and pillaged your Ganga we might have left a few superior seeds there. You want the original. Come to Pakistan.
@Crixus the superior races are here with their two bronze medals. Why no 1/6th of population analysis here now?
@haidian see that's why I love this topic:devil:

That guy failed to see his 220 million haven't gotten a single gold yet and have 2 bronze while india has 36 medal till now and badminton, boxing and others sport are going to make it atleast 65+.. They should atleast get 1/6 of medal if they want to use that population theory.. I miss those "superior race" "warrior race " guys like @Indus Pakistan @django and their gang here.. Lol few months back I said to them that 20 million Haryanvis can take on their entire Pakistan in sports and come out victorious.. Lol even that was overkill.. I should say Bhiwani district of Haryana can take on both Pakistan and Bangladesh from now on
We are both cricketing nations, I presume you are aware of the challenges and stresses on the body that a fast bowler has to endure to perform at optimum level, how many fast bowlers has your Ganga nation produced lol, non of any note nor capable of express pace, it simply is not in the DNA of Ganga-dwellers :lol:.Kudos young fellow

Compare it with china in 1970s? You see where the economic success took you guys? You are comparing current sports performance with 2008 Beijing but playing in home has some advantage and many sports like badminton which used to be dominated completely by china has now many nations as contenders.. So other nations are getting richer so it will take away some assured medal while 2008 was at Beijing so can't be compared with other games.. Don't be so hard on your guys, you guys are doing excellent.

China only joined the Olympic in 1984. Still fairly poor, but won 15 gold, finished 4th place overall.
As for Asian games, China has topped the medal table since 80's, usually winning more than 125 gold.

It takes a lot more than just economic success/wealth to excel in sports.

And Haryan? Wf is that. The only thing going for it is everytime we invaded and pillaged your Ganga we might have left a few superior seeds there. You want the original. Come to Pakistan. The purest country in the sub-continent.

With PM Imran Khan watch out. As sporting bodies are cleaned out of political rif raff appointed on patronage and as merit takes over you will see within a decade change take place my aboriginal shudra neighbour.

Yawn....

https://sportsflashes.com/en/news/vikas-krishan-beats-pakistans-ahmed-tanveer-in-boxing/218516.html

Next time you Google something or use your windows OS or use a USB plug or use an Intel microprocessor, just think about the genectically inferior guys who head them or developed them.

You genetically superior guys should stop running behind the 72s and start doing something contructive in your life.

Last edited:
You genetically superior
If you get ocean full of shyte and distil it you can make bottle of perfume out of it. Similarly in country with nearly 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people [I know I come from the land of the Bakhshali zero but excuse me if got the figure wrong] even if Ganga tried statistical probably dictates you will have few outliers.

And no boxer of South Asian extraction has gone as high as Amir Khan. You cited amatuers in comparison. And despite their being more Gangoo's in UK he is of Pakistan extraction. Let's face it your typical Patel or a Turichuripiullitill is a genetic horror story on two legs with a wobbling head.

I posted an explaination. And with analysis.
Suprerior races is now pushed to post expalanation for not winning medals.
That is a embarassing situation to be into really.

Good luck for future, remember more medals and less nonsense talk will do it next time.

That is a embarassing situation
Not at all. Forget about Pakistan. Afghanistan has greater sporting talent in Kandahar city then the entire Gangdesh. The problem in our part of the world is we are going through difficult times and sport has taken a back seat.

Not at all. Forget about Pakistan. Afghanistan has greater sporting talent in Kandahar city then the entire Gangdesh. The problem in our part of the world is we are going through difficult times and sport has taken a back seat.

Look at north korea, no body is having difficult time than them and they are not the one making excuses here for pity performances.

Look at north korea, no body is having difficult time than them and they are not the one making excuses here for pity performances.
Gangoo, NK does not have internal strife and has had a stable communist dictatorship for decades which place lot of emphasis on sport.

Apology to Kandahar. Even Spin Boldak has more talent then all of Gangdesh.

Neeraj Chopra just won gold medal for indiawith 88.06 meter javelin throw.. Just half a meter behind the asian record.. A 6 meter lead from the second place chinese guy and he is only 20 years old@911 @AyanRay..
Congratulations to Pakistan for third bronze @Indus Pakistan @django with 80.4 meter..could have done better being from superior race but never mind, he defeated chinese, Japanese and many other top athletes..

Back
Top Bottom