What's new

Asian Games 2014

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy chak de phattey..we won...................

what a comeback of india...what a comeback...

GOLD
48e6cbbc72285dbe9e2bcc7cf3fdac7b.gif

Bloody crybabies I have to say....no spirit whatsoever in Iran sides both men n women. Flaked for the same by judges. Just see that Korean S/f where everyone was so sporting enuf to themselves call for the point even when opposition scored.

Superb come back.well played iran.good to see kabadi getting popularity outside of Indian sub continent.

What a comeback from Indian team. from a deficit of 10 points, came out top at the end.

Though I must admit, Iranians played very well. Probably they have best defence in the world.

Now India with 11 Gold, 9 Silver , 37 bronze : Total 57 is at 6th position

Just Behind Iran with 18 Gold , 11 Silver , 16 Bronze : Total 45 is at 5th Position.

It is good to finally get ahead of Qatris with their imported athletes.: 10 Gold , 0 Silver , 4 Bronze : Total 14 at 6 th position.

BTW is there any chance of India winning any more Gold?

India ends Asian games at 6 with 11Gold & 57medals in total. Well Done to all 515 Athletes :tup: :)

They will I suppose. Qatar and Bahrain have 'imported' heaps of athletes from African nations and thus their performance in track and field has been exemplary.
Well i ws surprised tht they had so many imported players. Bharain & Qatar are bringing in more such players. Looks like Asians will have more competition in yrs to come 8-)

Just Behind Iran with 18 Gold , 11 Silver , 16 Bronze : Total 45 is at 5th Position.

It is good to finally get ahead of Qatris with their imported athletes.: 10 Gold , 0 Silver , 4 Bronze : Total 14 at 6 th position.

No! i guess thailand has few chances to get past us ,but no chance of any medal for India nw.

India has no chance for any gold medal now. Let's see if Thailand or DPRK get ahead of us today or not. Tomorrow is the closing in ceremony and not many games are left for any team.

Damn....at least we deserved a Kabaddi gold medal.now everything is so complicated.Kazakhstan now has 22 Gold medals.todays we will achieve two golds from volleyball and basketball.we have two final in boxing and our players in karate have the chance to get medals...damn we needed this gold medal.

Damn....at least we deserved a Kabaddi gold medal.now everything is so complicated.Kazakhstan now has 22 Gold medals.todays we will achieve two golds from volleyball and basketball.we have two final in boxing and our players in karate have the chance to get medals...damn we needed this gold medal.

No u didnt. Yes it was an extremely close game but the spirit which Iranian side displayed was pathetic. Kabaddi is the probably only sport where the opposition sides easily testifies on its own if the opposition side scores a point. Its been a tradition that way in this sport so far and even arch rival Pakistan honor that. Being competitive is different than this. The attitude which earlier the women and later on the men's team displayed was simply not in accordance to spirit in this sport.

Last edited:
I must admit that Iranian defence is probably best in the world in Kabaddi. But then Indian raiders are just awesome along with good defence!!! Iran played very well though.

We defeated Pakistan in hockey to win the gold ...that gold is enough for me

Back
Top Bottom