What's new

Asia needs NATO-style alliance against China: LDP lawmaker

Asia does need a NATO style alliance but not against China, it needs one against the west....

Like our American friend just said, what is the point of having an Asian NATO? The US will remain the leading figure and call the shot anyway. LOL It's laughable and delusional to think an Asian NATO will have the same effectiveness without the US's support. Just call it "Puppet Alliance". All align together under the US's banner system. LOL

congrat to your new role.
today Chinese arrogance takes the place of Japan in the past.

East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere is a uniquely Japanese concept, born from Shinto extremism that posited the Japanese imperial family as the center of Asia. Therefore it can't simply adopted by another country. Unlike Japan, we will never want to annex the banana republics on our periphery. These monkey states whose economies run on harvesting bananas, and all of them have a population of 50M-100M - what a nightmare liability! We only ask that you respect our territorial integrity.

But evidently Japan wants to reprise its old role of monkey master. So you're welcome to join their EACPS 2.0 ('Asian NATO') - this is your right. Remember to bow in front of their Emperor and chant 'banzai', and you will receive extra rice rations!

Japanese right wing dogs are fantasizing just like typical japanese **** theme. Who's going to join this asian nato? Japan, SK, philippines, vietnam, Malaysia? These five combine is still not much of a match against China.

First of all, scratch South Korea off the list. Its economic ties are way too great with China and the fact is South Korea isn't stupid enough to piss off China because China will get back to SK very easily by sending stuff to NK. There is a reason South Korea has maintained good relationship with China despite their conflicts in the past.

Second, scratch Vietnam off the list. After the decade long war with China, Vietnam's main concern is building its economy. It is a country land locked with China and if it enters such an alliance, the pressure will be first and foremost on them. Vietnam government isn't stupid enough to allow themselves to be used for Japan's benefit. This is on top of the growing economic ties between Vietnam and China. Basically, Vietnam will have very little to gain from such an alliance and everything to lose.

Malaysia has relatively little conflict with China. China is also Malaysia's second largest trading partner and accounts for more 10% of Malaysia's trade. There is zero chance for Malaysia to put up with something like that. TP_TP_CI_P

The Japanese politicians are (and had always been since 1900s) extremely over-"optimistic" in their decision making. Basically, their assumption is that everything will go their way, despite the fact that reality has continued to prove them wrong, over and over again. This is nothing new. Really now, they actually expect all the Asia countries to drop whatever they are doing and sacrifice their benefits for Japan?

actually,Japan is doing pretty good in the terms of Bilateral Co-Op with Philippines.they'll probably pass an amendment which may enable them to send weapons,even help during any crisis Philippines may face in future.Shigeru Ishiba just gave a hint towards that.

even though I'll hate to see any "Grouping against China",but things are just moving that way.its the time to solve the territorial issues multilaterally/bilaterally(where applicable) and get going.

@Mighty Caty whats your opinion on this???

East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere is a uniquely Japanese concept, born from Shinto extremism that posited the Japanese imperial family as the center of Asia. Therefore it can't simply adopted by another country. Unlike Japan, we will never want to annex the banana republics on our periphery. These monkey states whose economies run on harvesting bananas, and all of them have a population of 50M-100M - what a nightmare liability! We only ask that you respect our territorial integrity.

But evidently Japan wants to reprise its old role of monkey master. So you're welcome to join their EACPS 2.0 ('Asian NATO') - this is your right. Remember to bow in front of their Emperor and chant 'banzai', and you will receive extra rice rations!
You arrogance is amazing. bananas, monkey, respect territory what not yours...:blah: :blah: :blah:

No, you are wrong. During the invasion of China, the Japanese had seen you just as parasites. You illiterate can read the thoughts of Takuro Matsui of the Japanese Imperial Army. As for Vietnam, the Japanese humiliated the French, returned the Vietnamese the sovereignty and restored the Kingdom. Vietnam regained respect and independence.

Asia does need a NATO style alliance but not against China, it needs one against the west....
what a cheerleader!

Last edited:
what a cheerleader!
What do you mean cheerleader, you can be America's goon all you want, they ravaged your country once and its understandable that you still fear and revere them, the rest of the world is a different matter, if your state doesnt want in on any alliance, you are not needed, Pakistan, China along with some other countries can make a pretty effective alliance without you....

What do you mean cheerleader, you can be America's goon all you want, they ravaged your country once and its understandable that you still fear and revere them, the rest of the world is a different matter, if your state doesnt want in on any alliance, you are not needed, Pakistan, China along with some other countries can make a pretty effective alliance without you....
What Pakistan does is not our business. We don´t care, either, as long as the Chinese do not harm our interests.

BUT we have a problem when the Chinese declare the SC Sea as theirs, issue a fishing ban to our fishermen, stage endless military excercises near our coasts, intimidate and bully Vietnam as they please. I don´t need to mention the many wars they staged against us. No, I believe that is something you as cheerleader never understand.

NO, we don´t need your advise. As far as I know you receive billions in aid from America. Do you want to share with us?
Many Chinese clowns here on PDF even threatens Vietnam with nuke and invasion.

actually,Japan is doing pretty good in the terms of Bilateral Co-Op with Philippines.they'll probably pass an amendment which may enable them to send weapons,even help during any crisis Philippines may face in future.Shigeru Ishiba just gave a hint towards that.

even though I'll hate to see any "Grouping against China",but things are just moving that way.its the time to solve the territorial issues multilaterally/bilaterally(where applicable) and get going.

@Mighty Caty whats your opinion on this???

I would say it is impossible.

The core of NATO style organization is to have one dominant nation rally up with a small coalition which h have a common enemy, in the case of NATO, that's US and Europe rally against Soviet Russia.

However, in the case in Asia, China is the purposed enemy, it will take at least a nation that can evenly match China to start a treaty pack against it. currently, only one country can do that, and that is the United States, and I would really much doubt US want to start something like that in near future.

India is a good substitute, however, I cannot see India leading a NATO style treaty organization due to two major reason.

1.) India is non-aligned
2.) India at current form cannot stand a Chinese onslaught one on one.

Make no mistake, Asia will eventually become a two horse race, India vs China, as both neighbor and both want to dominate Asia, however, I have to say, in order for India to lead something like a NATO group of nation. India would need to at least economically better than Japan and Militarily better than the South Korea and Japan combine, as I said, the only nation currently can do that is the United States, however, when India growth, which is an eventuality, and with India stop being non-align, only then, I can see this happen

Last edited:
Sound good, just do it let Japan lead ur ways.:chilli:

You arrogance is amazing. bananas, monkey, respect territory what not yours...:blah: :blah: :blah:

No, you are wrong. During the invasion of China, the Japanese had seen you just as parasites. You illiterate can read the thoughts of Takuro Matsui of the Japanese Imperial Army. As for Vietnam, the Japanese humiliated the French, returned the Vietnamese the sovereignty and restored the Kingdom. Vietnam regained respect and independence.

what a cheerleader!

You are misforming people about Japan defeat French and restore Viet Nam Kingdom, Japanese treated Nguoi Viet same way they treated the Chinese with brutality and atrocity. Japan defeated French, Viet Minh wouldn't need to defeat the French in Dien Bien Phu.

What an utter none sense, the chances of this happening are like pigs flying, this will never happen as no nation has enough balls atleast for now in Asia to stand up against the China. However, assume it happens China will form its Block which will be even more powerful than this stupid little NATO Replica which will certainly Include Pakistan, North Korea, Myanmar and even Bangladesh.

Considering There are only 3 Nuclear Powers in Asia, excluding Russia because it will stay neutral on this, That Leaves China, India and Pakistan and well all know China and Pakistan will on one side so even if they form this NATO Replica they will shoot them selves in the foot by giving China a reason to form a bigger and better NATO style block.

I would say it is impossible.

The core of NATO style organization is to have one dominant nation rally up with a small coalition which h have a common enemy, in the case of NATO, that's US and Europe rally against Soviet Russia.

However, in the case in Asia, China is the purposed enemy, it will take at least a nation that can evenly match China to start a treaty pack against it. currently, only one country can do that, and that is the United States, and I would really much doubt US want to start something like that in near future.

India is a good substitute, however, I cannot see India leading a NATO style treaty organization due to two major reason.

1.) India is non-aligned
2.) India at current form cannot stand a Chinese onslaught one on one.

Make no mistake, Asia will eventually become a two horse race, India vs China, as both neighbor and both want to dominate Asia, however, I have to say, in order for India to lead something like a NATO group of nation. India would need to at least economically better than Japan and Militarily better than the South Korea and Japan combine, as I said, the only nation currently can do that is the United States, however, when India growth, which is an eventuality, and with India stop being non-align, only then, I can see this happen

while I agree with your point,but see,USA tried and failed to drag India into this NATO thing.I don't think India is going to join in this grouping,atleast not until some open hostility by China against India.but I disagree with your comment on red.European NATO didn't get started with some European Countries which could evenly match SU.actually,none of Europe could stand against SU in conventional warfare.but they formed an alliance that could deter SU.same kind of concept is applicable here too.Japan,which presently lies as Pacifist,could form such a group if needed.though they're just a shadow of what they actually were,but even then,it is a formidable opponent.add it with might of USA,SK(which now seems kind of impossible,but see,even clash existed between NATO countries itself on various matter) and Vietnam,and you'll get enough power to deter China.nobody has to match one on one in every sector.they just have to make any Conflict beyond what we say,"Economic Feasibility",too costly that is unacceptable for opponent.that is the key.in present form,China can simply invade Philippines without much headache as their military is too weak and gain substantial amount of their land mass.but if you consider a group like mentioned,it can't.

Back
Top Bottom