What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjeet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
taskin-ahmed-ms-dhoni-1457118770-800.jpg

http://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/...-holding-ms-dhoni-chopped-off-head-goes-viral

:tsk:

@Mr.Nair @JanjaWeed @doppelganger @sudhir007 @Roybot

It is culture congruent. You should not be surprised.

Remember why we did not internalize that population in 1971.

The poison will take some more time to be leached away, before we can let them back in. Til then we continue to quarantine them as we do in an epidemic zone where there is the outbreak of a deadly virus.

@asad71

It is culture congruent. You should not be surprised.

Remember why we did not internalize that population in 1971.

The poison will take some more time to be leached away, before we can let them back in. Til then we continue to quarantine them as we do in an epidemic zone where there is the outbreak of a deadly virus.

@asad71
Not surprised at all, they did something similar last time around as well if am not wrong.

Waise @ranjeet ji, with 20 negatives aap Elite kaise ban gaye?

Koi tips is nacheez ke liye?

Mujhe Think Tank banna hai Wasal ki tarah. Koi baat nahi agar Mod na banaye uske baad. TT chalega.

Bangladeshis will lose again, cry again and get trolled again :lol:

I will put my arms around some of the unnaturally fair ones.

Waise @ranjeet ji, with 20 negatives aap Elite kaise ban gaye?

Koi tips is nacheez ke liye?

Mujhe Think Tank banna hai Wasal ki tarah. Koi baat nahi agar Mod na banaye uske baad. TT chalega.

I will put my arms around some of the unnaturally fair ones.

That's like finding needle in haystack, the ones you see on tv are caked with make up and face powder.

That's like finding needle in haystack, the ones you see on tv are caked with make up and face powder.

I realized that.

I do not condone the racial genocide perpetrated against them by their brethren from the west.

But some times I wonder deep inside. Did they ask for it?

^^ i'm not that choosy, in fact some of those dark skinned bengali girls look absolutely gorgeous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom