What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Bangladesh looses this match ti its arch rival pakistan it will be due to the Nasir Hossain :tdown:

Pakistan and Bangladesh are not arch rivals in cricket lol. They both have played like 30 matches with Pakistan winning 29 of those matches. Pakistan's rivals in cricket are probably India, England and maybe Sri Lanka.

good second spell by cheema, but a no ball for height now.

Bangladesh require another 43 runs with 4 wickets and 25 balls remaining

Shakib is a great player... so don't worry.. I don't know what he said but let me tell you... if you are doubting any capabilities of that player.. you probably need to learn more about him

just check out his ICC Rankings in all-rounder's category

Best all-rounder in the world in Test cricket

Reliance ICC Player Rankings

Second best all-rounder in the world in ODI ranking.. and he was the best all-rounder in the world for long time

Hope Pakistan wins today Insha'Allah

Shakib is a great player... so don't worry.. I don't know what he said but let me tell you... if you are doubting any capabilities of that player.. you probably need to learn more about him

just check out his ICC Rankings in all-rounder's category

Best all-rounder in the world in Test cricket

Second best all-rounder in the world in ODI ranking.. and he was the best all-rounder in the world for long time

woah woah woah, i was in no way criticizing the player, nor his capabilities, but just having a bit of friendly fun.

Bangladesh require another 43 runs with 4 wickets and 25 balls remaining

I know one of us will be feeling bad about loss of one country.... but don't worry Al-Zakir if Bangladesh losses... trust me they have done a great job in this tournament. You will get to see similar performances in future as well Insha'Allah... so be happy about the miraculous performance of your team.

Hope Pakistan wins or it will be very disappointing end to see on my side :(

anything still possible now.
Gul bowling over now.
Ajmal to bowl the last one.
Come on babay

:rofl::rofl::Rofl:

aur gaale de bhai, match jeet jye ge

Haha saley Pakistani cricketers are a weird bunch. The more you abuse them the better they play. We abused Cheema and he picked up wickets, abused Jamshed and he got a catch.

Back
Top Bottom