What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shakib goes.

Where was that guy who said the Shakib Blitzkreig, i call you out sir.

SHakib beta har bar nhn chalta woh dilshan scoop ka aik modification.

Cheema baby, good yorker, on target, well done. He has done good so far.

Shakib is Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we need to get the wicket of Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah soon

Aameen

Aizaz Cheema to Shakib Al Hasan, OUT, 139.1 kph, Cheema strikes! Shakib has to go, massive, potentially decisive wicket for Pakistan. Goodish length on the leg stump, Shakib walked across to paddle it fine, missed and the stumps were pegged back

How come we don't have cricket version of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

It should be OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ha ha, pak now turning the table. Still some power left.

I cannot see the match can some please let me know the current score here? thanks

Aizaz Cheema to Shakib Al Hasan, OUT, 139.1 kph, Cheema strikes! Shakib has to go, massive, potentially decisive wicket for Pakistan. Goodish length on the leg stump, Shakib walked across to paddle it fine, missed and the stumps were pegged back

your sixth sensse hahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Shakib goes.

Where was that guy who said the Shakib Blitzkreig, i call you out sir.

SHakib beta har bar nhn chalta woh dilshan scoop ka aik modification.

Cheema baby, good yorker, on target, well done. He has done good so far.

But whenever Bangladesh wins... it's usually the combined efforts of Shakib and Tamim Iqbal

He is a wonderful player and very consistent performer. He is just like any other World Class player, playing in weaker team. See Shakib was always there but now a little bit of strength from Nasir Hossain and Tamim has turned a weak Bangladesh team in to a strong opposition.

I have a 15 page essay due tomorrow and I haven't even started yet. This match is just too exciting.

Back
Top Bottom