Reserves
Kamran ghulam
Shahnawaz dahani
Haider Ali
Imad wasim

No need for 4 fast bowlers on these pitches

3 fast plus 2 spinners is a good combination on Dubai pitch

Dahani is fit again
I understand that Shoaib Malik can be brought back to cover our fragile middle order but we need long tail of batsmen.

From your list the batting at number No 7… and Pakistani batting line can collapse at Australian pitches… that is why I added Waseem Jnr and Imad to take our batting line up to No 9…

چ لکھا ہے نا ہمارے ماتھے پر.

1662888610911.png

I haven't met any Pakistani (in the UAE) with the mission: We Have To Win The Final (against SL)

I think Pak start clear favorites here but it would be nice if SL won.. that country has been through hell lately and this will cheer them up some.

Everyone is cricket expert 🤣

Aren't you?

I think Pak start clear favorites here but it would be nice if SL won.. that country has been through hell lately and this will cheer them up some.

In that sense Afghanistan should win all finals as they have been a hell for last 40 years. but all they do is cry and take sleeping pills...taking pills is in their genes it seems.

I fail to understand Pakistan fielders.

Why do they keep throwing the ball at the stumps even when the batsmen are not taking singles.

The fielder behind the stumps has to backup and the ball’s shine is taken away which negates the swing. It’s a 20 over game and it won’t reverse. Seriously morons!

END OF OVER 10
5 runs
SL: 67/5 CRR: 6.70
Wanindu Hasaranga de Silva 5 (3b 1x4)
Bhanuka Rajapaksa 20 (17b 2x4)
Iftikhar Ahmed2-0-13-1
Shadab Khan2-0-12-1

Back
Top Bottom