What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Injuries to others so hasan ali gets to play again?? While a proper bowler Dahani keeps waiting….. wtf ?

guy bears a bit of a resemblance to Ishant Sharma.

1661584874600.png

1661584887206.png

India has started to improve a bit in other athletic sports as well during last few years
be honest.. who even watches that stuff, man ?

nobody wants to watch high jump and javelin/shot put throws :lol:

"world's biggest game" aka football me we are fuss.. tennis mein bhi max glory was achieved by a granny Navratilova with a racquet sahib, essentially loi

1661615771934.png

haan, but boxing, wrestling etc men thodi tarakki hui hai, good.

And Hasan Ali is back :lol:
Thats enough to lose all matches.
The guy has no talent, but look his stupid angry celebration when he gets a wicket…..he is a match-loser. Babar and rizwan play for their averages with slowass run rate which r pathetic. They were pathetic even against namibia and scotland last year. Almost lost to afghan team too.
Pathetic team, pathetic slowass players with no aggression. Defensive always. Sorry bud can’t win tournaments with that mindset.
I’m glad that afridi is out, guy starts thinking he’s lumber 1, whike gets pounded with massive 6’s by wicketkeeper batsmen.

You want aggression, check bairstow, jos butler, root etc.

Root kaha se aa gya is list ma ? usko to white baall me mauka hi ni milta
Same thing.
The point is, Pak team approach still stuck in misbah era or 90’s mindset…..slowass run rate, save wickets then blast at the end, but now cricket has moved on….pak loses wickets when its time to hit big.
If you go defensive in powerplay in t20, u won’t achieve big target and lose the match to good teams. In t20 u cannot be timid and defensive
Babar is a lousy captain just like misbah. Sarfaraz too used to panic when his bowlers got hit bounderies. After wasim akram we haven’t had a great captain….

Our team is mediocre at best. If they win its a miracle, a fluke or plain luck.
Even SL has a better team than oursز

India 🇮🇳 turn to win. Superior side. Pakistan 🇵🇰 always unknown factor, which side will show up tonight. Enjoy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom