What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

281543.6.jpg

Our most famous achievement is the nagin dance - Bangladesh Crick team.
:chilli::chilli::chilli::dance3::yay:

Fish Curry Nation again lost 😆😆😆😆

Lol, Bangs need to tone down the cringe displays, against Afghanistan too their Saifuddin guy acted disrespectful towards afghans with his weird chimpanzee routine, the triggered afghans really beat up their after that.
SL game too another bowler did a military salute on pitch...lol wtf bro?

Calm down and play decent before your little weird dances.

Good fight shown by srilankan team at the very end…..BD need to seriously rethink their cricket, perhaps induct new/better players….gotta rebuild

Pak is going downhill as always/usual dur to sifarshi culture, not giving chances to deserving but give chances to tullers like Asif Ali and Khushdil, fakhar, rizwan etc

Ramiz Raja got replaced by Najam Sethi by pdm. What do you expect? :lol:

Ramiz Raja got replaced by Najam Sethi by pdm. What do you expect? :lol:
if you follow cricket, you'd know that Sethi was a better chairman than Raja

created PSL from the ground up , ran it for couple seasons and was instrumental in bringing back cricket to Pakistan (although British Pakistani guy that came after him was also very important for that)

if you follow cricket, you'd know that Sethi was a better chairman than Raja

created PSL from the ground up , ran it for couple seasons and was instrumental in bringing back cricket to Pakistan (although British Pakistani guy that came after him was also very important for that)

I stopped following as soon as Sethi got the post. I didn’t know he was the best chairman. To be honest it kind of sounds like bs, but I’ll take your word for it.

Bas babar bhai ki marzi chal rahi hai along with Mohammad Yousuf and Saqlain Mushtaq
Yeah no wonder, as babar’s buddies get chances after chances while others sit out.
He may be a decent batsmen, but a pathetic captain, too defensive,unable to make good decisions on time.
Team is full of mediocre players.
Rizwan, khushdil, fakhar, Asif, iftikhar, shadab, hasan ali to name afew

Once again this fool Rizwan... 5 runs 10 balls wtf?

Must be some problem in the pitch, not very conducive to scores of 200+ maybe

or could be a combo of Pak having a (so far) not great outing and HK outdoing themselves containing.

Babar bhi fuss ho gya bechara

Can Pakistan qualify for super 4 ?

Just checked I think we play india on Sunday ?

Bring it on .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom