What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Bangladesh is easily the second best team in ASIA. We will most likely win a world cup in next 10/12 years.

What a performance by our boys. Really Proud of them.
LooooL

You are saying BD will win a WC in 10,12 years. This is really hilarious. You should have won atleast a championship atleast an Asia Cup by now if your team were going that way.

Instead after making debut in odi cricket for 32 years (1986) you couldn't manage to win a single plate yet. This is alarming and depicting that BD doesn't has that specifial talent inside. Srilanka is a good example, after making debut in 1982 they won worldcup in 1996. And you you are still saying BD will win in 10,12 years.

HAW!

lollllz
pakistan 31
bd 5
total 36 since 1986 hahahbahaba you failed

I hope u do know the meaning of last 3/4 years.

We r talking avout the recent past. Bangladesh didn't even know what is cricket in 86.

In last few years Pakistan got thrashed in every single match. Hence we r the superior team now.

At the moment Bangladesh has one of the best middle order batsmen in the world Aka Mushfiqur Rahim, has the best opener in Asia aka Tamim, has one of the greatest all rounders in the history of cricket aka Shakib.

This is a world class team.
Yeah thats the reason BD is the mostfamous country of world. [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji54]

Bangladesh have been regularly hammering Pakistan in ODIs of late. So, yesterday's result wasn't a surprise to anyone.

In last 3/4 years Pakistan got thrashed In every single ODIs they played against Bangladesh.

Bangladesh at the moment is the superior team.
Nah nah they are the best team in world at moment.

Yeah thats the reason BD is the mostfamous country of world. [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji54]

Bangladesh is famous for its economic and social development. But I think we should stick to the topic of the thread.

Now as I was saying, Bangladesh at the moment has some of the best players in world cricket.

I think its because they eat fish and have higher IQ because of that. They are the Japanese of the Cricket World.
I don't know about higher IQ level of BD's but due to eating fish their population density is 1,146 people per sq. mile. They have left behind all famous countries of world and become famous somehow.

I don't know about higher IQ level of BD's but due to eating fish their population density is 1,146 people per sq. mile. They have left behind all famous countries of world and become famous somehow.

Thats soft power and hard power combination. Soon from Bay of Bengal to the shores of Euphrates, they will be singing Joy Bongla. They are the chosen people

Bilkul sahe shinwariki sekection shadab ki tu jaga hi nahe banti his batting and bowling are average we need solid spin bowler

Spinner shoukd be brought a bew spinner current lot of spinners are pathetic

Hafeez should be inducted in middle he plays spin well and he can bowl also along with malik he bring experience
Baber azam is pathetic player also we need to replace him as well with usman lefty batsman
there is no world class or even decent cricketer in our cricket team!

from opener to all the way down i dont see any match winner or a game changer. we rave about our bowling unit but its ordinary on flat or even on bowling friendly pitches and lets not about our batting man its shit every batsman in our team is a fking coward and too scared to get out and stroke the ball!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:
Bahut Maza aya knocking the Jahil Punjabistanis out haha whatever is the final Match outcome is, Bangladesh beating Pokistan is always great and knocking them out of Asia Cup hehe :yahoo:

And look at some of the jahil haramis hehe bitter and class less then again what can one expect from such ignorant people with low IQ :rofl:

Bangladesh ZINDABAD !! JOY BANGLA :yes2:

Pakistani fans take this :omghaha::nana: too much arrogance and ignorance they fought they’re going to walk into final and lose for the 3rd time against India with such ultra ease. Their coach even said they’ll win the final against India when they haven’t even made it to the final.

Last 4 ODI between Bangladesh v Pakistan since the 2015 World Cup, Bangladesh won easily :yay:

I think its because they eat fish and have higher IQ because of that. They are the Japanese of the Cricket World.

Cry me a river... :nana::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom