What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Holy crap i cants beleiveses its that you guys watch Pak vs Bang Matches.

Tusi hun cool ban jao keh do “I don’t watch krikt, I watch football”

You should say Soccer to even begin that conversation.

Its Bangladesh. Like its a chore. Chores are not cool missy

ap class jao ye team is laik nhi ke kuch miss kiya jay . main bhi walk ker aya

Wo India walay Match Ke sath miss Ke thi. -_-
wo Aur baat Hai Ke regret bara kia tha.

Sarfraz ko To Sub se pehle kick out karun Agar decision right hota. Wo samjhta hai achy baat parhta h to bus game main reh sakta
——

Yeh mat bholo Yeh team Netherlands se har gai thi.

Bob Woolmer bechara gairat kha gya tha. :p

240 is very tiny target for Pakistan, it’s just matter of 2 hours. I just bought 1 packet of lays chips, I don’t think I need more to see match. Bangladesh will go home today, we will demolish Bangladesh with fours and sixes.and we will take revenge from India in final with big margin win

240 is very tiny target for Pakistan, it’s just matter of 2 hours. I just bought 1 packet of lays chips, I don’t think I need more to see match. Bangladesh will go home today, we will demolish Bangladesh with fours and sixes.and we will take revenge from India in final with big margin win

You will eat 1 lays bag in 2 hours? And you are peaceful.

Wow

I cant survive my gathering with that attitude.

Acha. Mujhe nahi pata tha. Shkuria

Dont mention it. Was a pleasure indeed

Do you seriously follow cricket? :crazy:
Well I really hope we win it though.

Yes I do watch every over. Look the history and tell me reality, how many times tiny Bangladesh won from Pakistan , I am sure you will get answer .
Well if that’s the case, Pakistan is still leading in statistic of Pakistan v India.
This team isn’t strong enough except Malik and Babar. They can make a small target hard to achieve.

Back
Top Bottom