What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

but coach bhi tu yunis bhai hain!!!

why cant our team win?? aur captaincy bhi shahid k hath main, and you and me were thinking afridi will lead the team 2 victory, every wishes have come true so why losing matches??

btw is that eagle sketch drawn by you??

Afridi did his best in both the matches but fate, fielding and empire's decisions are also some common factors. So don't wry Be happy. At least they tried and lose a close match. :cheers: :pakistan:

No No, not at all. Me to ghora banao to who gadha lagta hay..........hehehehehe :blink::blink:

Afridi did his best in both the matches but fate, fielding and empire's decisions are also some common factors. So don't wry Be happy. At least they tried and lose a close match. :cheers: :pakistan:

No No, not at all. Me to ghora banao to who gadha lagta hay..........hehehehehe :blink::blink:

Yeah now blame it on umpires.

Honestly speaking.....

1) Pakistan needs a wicket keeper not Kamran Akmal.
2) Team Pakistan needs to do more with bat,ball and fielding rather than showing aggression, attitude and continuous bad mouthing.

I keep saying this.

Look at the team Pakistan in 80's and 90's.

Matches against India were played as war. Look the attitude and body language of players back then.

Wasim Akram, Imran Khan, Javed Miandad, Moin Khan and many more.

Look at your players now. Look at their body language.

When they come to India, they are more interested in Bollywood, parties and girls.

Nobody wants to play and win matches against India.

GB

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Pakistan 176/4 (28.4 ov)

I agree with the bad body language and all that its only bcoz of all the politics played by PCB members. Pakistan has alot of talent but................... So its better keep ur mouth shut when you are in deep Sh!t.
To cheer homeland team is once right. I even commented on India's media when they start BS against Indian players. Cricket is a game and it should be played like a game only. For war soldiers are present at the border.

Thanks for score bcoz there was no light. Now I'll enjoy the live match.

Regards,
FE

Last edited:
Afridi praises team unity | Pakistan Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

Dhoni plays down talk of "payback" win | Cricket News | Asia Cup 2010 | Cricinfo.com

Emotions hit fever pitch in iconic rivalry | Cricket Features | Asia Cup 2010 | Cricinfo.com

118443.jpg

GB

Pakistan 217/4 (34.6 ov)

Current partnership 41 runs, 6.2 overs, RR: 6.47 (Shahid Afridi 27, Umar Akmal 14)

Pakistan 229/4 (37.0 ov)

Current partnership 53 runs, 8.2 overs, RR: 6.36 (Shahid Afridi 35, Umar Akmal 18)

Pakistan 238/4 (37.5 ov)

Current partnership 62 runs, 9.1 overs, RR: 6.76 (Shahid Afridi 40, Umar Akmal 22)

Afridi completes his 50 in 35 balls

Pakistan 253/4 after 39.4 overs

Pakistan 265/4 (41.0 ov)

Current partnership 89 runs, 12.2 overs, RR: 7.21 (Shahid Afridi 58, Umar Akmal 30)

Pakistan 265/4 (41.0 ov)

Current partnership 89 runs, 12.2 overs, RR: 7.21 (Shahid Afridi 58, Umar Akmal 30)

I don't know why you are showing Akmal's score less than its actual score

Akmal 44*

Back
Top Bottom