What's new

Ashraf Ghani's Bodyguard Assassinated

I agree with you. One is Pakhtun or Pashtun by tribe, and that is the paternal side. Although, the maternal side has relevance. Dear brother, which Pashtun tribe are you from?

I am Ahmadzai. I know there are many tribes by this name. We are the SulemanKhel branch.

Where are u basically from? Pashto is really vast and ancient.

I am from the Wardag Pakhtun tribe. Pashto or Pakhto does have some very old terminology. There is some terminology each Pakhtun or Pashtun tribe has probably preserved which is ancient.

For example:

Shuut.

I am Ahmadzai. I know there are many tribes by this name. We are the SulemanKhel branch.

Well! You might have had a name before Ahmadzai. Are you from the Ghilji Pashtun confederation/union?

Last edited:
I am from the Wardag Pakhtun tribe. Pashto or Pakhto does have some very old terminology. There is some terminology each Pakhtun or Pashtun tribe has probably preserved which is ancient.

For example:

Shuut.

Well! You might have had a name before Ahmadzai. Are you from the Ghilji Pashtun confederation/union?

Very nice, i read about amin wardak and his resistance against soviets. My grandmother is a wardak too. There are alot of wardaks in Pakistan but the surname wardak is rarely used.

For example:

Shuut.

Yes, bro. We are part of Ghilji confideration.

Temergara is near to us, where that news is from. Alot of wardaks have settled in Pakistan. Migrating for newer lands and taking risks have been in pashtun genes.

That is true. In Pakistan there is a sub-tribe of Wardag under a different name. Do you know the name?

Open up a new thread on Pashtun history and the Pashto language then I can have some input.
Dig out old posts,there was a poster who was,if i am not wrong a Pashtun historian.I can't remeber his i.d.

P.S:-What are your views abour formation of a Muslim confederation in area between Bias and Amu,like Durrani Empire?

Dig out old posts,there was a poster who was,if i am not wrong a Pashtun historian.I can't remeber his i.d.

P.S:-What are your views abour formation of a Muslim confederation in area between Bias and Amu,like Durrani Empire?

Hello.
If you do not mind me asking are you Pashtun? Some Pashtuns would like to have a united Pashtun land comprising of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Pashtun areas in Afghanistan. However, some are content with things as they are. I think it would not be bad to have a poll from Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan to get to know their views and opinions.

I do not think the practicalities are easy. Also, then there is a Baluchistan in Iran and Pakistan. A Punjab in Pakistan and India. Pakistan-administered Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir.

Hello.
If you do not mind me asking are you Pashtun? Some Pashtuns would like to have a united Pashtun land comprising of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Pashtun areas in Afghanistan. However, some are content with things as they are. I think it would not be bad to have a poll from Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan to get to know their views and opinions.

I do not think the practicalities are easy. Also, then there is a Baluchistan in Iran and Pakistan. A Punjab in Pakistan and India. Pakistan-administered Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir.
I am not Pashtun,but have been following politics of Khorsan region for long.
Historically Empires have controlled area from Lahore to Kabul,Durrani Empire on it's peak controlled area between Amritsar to Mashad,though we can't say same about Amritsar and Mashad but area between Lahore and Hairatan has got number of similarities.It would solve many of region security and economy issues.With all groups respecting each other a Federation can be created.
For rest of you said,Kashmir is disputed region,Pakistani and Indian Punjab are different only same language is spoken,one draws it's core from Islam and other from something else and above all Punjab has huge population of Pashtuns and Balochis out of 120 million total population other groups do make difference,such that current Chief minister of province is a Balochi speaking ethnic Baloch.Iranian Balochistan has low population,something which doesn't impacts.

P.S:-My idea is purely based upon using religion,historical connection,economy and security as drive for this initiative.

And about poll,Pakistani pres Ayub himself a pashtun offered Daud Shah about this but Daud shah walked out of it.

I am not Pashtun,but have been following politics of Khorsan region for long.
Historically Empires have controlled area from Lahore to Kabul,Durrani Empire on it's peak controlled area between Amritsar to Mashad,though we can't say same about Amritsar and Mashad but area between Lahore and Hairatan has got number of similarities.It would solve many of region security and economy issues.With all groups respecting each other a Federation can be created.
For rest of you said,Kashmir is disputed region,Pakistani and Indian Punjab are different only same language is spoken,one draws it's core from Islam and other from something else and above all Punjab has huge population of Pashtuns and Balochis out of 120 million total population other groups do make difference,such that current Chief minister of province is a Balochi speaking ethnic Baloch.Iranian Balochistan has low population,something which doesn't impacts.

P.S:-My idea is purely based upon using religion,historical connection,economy and security as drive for this initiative.

And about poll,Pakistani pres Ayub himself a pashtun offered Daud Shah about this but Daud shah walked out of it.

I do not think Pakistan is voluntarily going to give Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other areas to Afghanistan. Well, at least it does not seem so in the present time.

Back
Top Bottom