What's new

Ashraf Ghani Transcript with Biden Before Fleeing...

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GHANI: Mr. President, we are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this, so that dimension needs to be taken account of.

Second, what is crucial is, close air support, and if I could make a request, you have been very generous, if your assistance, particularly to our air force be front loaded, because what we need at this moment, there was a very heavily reliance on air power, and we have prioritized that if it could be at all front-loaded, we will greatly appreciate it.

And third, regarding procedure for the rest of the assistance, for instance, military pay is not increased for over a decade. We need to make some gestures to rally everybody together so if you could assign the national security advisor or the Pentagon, anyone you wish to work with us on the details, so our expectations particularly regarding your close air support. There are agreements with the Taliban that we [or “you” this is unclear] are not previously aware of, and because of your air force was extremely cautious in attacking them.

And the last point, I just spoke again to Dr. Abdullah earlier, he went to negotiate with the Taliban, the Taliban showed no inclination. We can get to peace only if we rebalance the military situation. And I can assure you…

BIDEN: [crosstalk]

GHANI: And I can assure you I have been to four of our key cities, I’m constantly traveling with the vice president and others, we will be able to rally. Your assurance of support goes a very long way to enable us, to really mobilize in earnest. The urban resistance, Mr. President is been extraordinary, there are cities that have taken a siege of 55 days and that have not surrendered. Again, I thank you and I’m always just a phone call away. This is what a friend tells a friend, so please don’t feel that you’re imposing on me.

ghani was pure stupid until last days asking for more money as salaries increase and blaming pakistan all they did 20 years

ghani was pure stupid until last days asking for more money as salaries increase and blaming pakistan all they did 20 years

Blaming Pakistan was a way for the Corrupt Kabul Ashraf Ghani government to milk the USA as suckers.... Just so they can run away like the crooks they were. Now he is hiding in the UAE hoping the CIA doesn't knock him off.

Blaming Pakistan also worked for the Hindutva Fundamentalist India which was fooling the Americans into providing the space and cover under the corrupt Ashraf Ghani regime to conduct terrorist attacks against Pakistan.

Fact!

Wow. Even then he was asking for salary increases for the Afghan National Army when the writing was on the wall.

Apparently, $2 trillion were spent in Afghanistan but the Afghan National Army was surviving on peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom