What's new

Ashma Jahangir exposed herself

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
Bachpan mai jhoot aur baray hokay jhoot eik ho cheez hoti hai .. Thats how we raise children .. I feel sorry for her parenting skills if she thinks thats a defensible argument .. Don't know what her kids do in their house but submitting fake documents to run for a government position is and always will be a federal offense and is and always will be punishable as strictly as possible.

Bachpan mai jhoot aur baray hokay jhoot eik ho cheez hoti hai .. Thats how we raise children .. I feel sorry for her parenting skills if she thinks thats a defensible argument .. Don't know what her kids do in their house but submitting fake documents to run for a government position is and always will be a federal offense and is and always will be punishable as strictly as possible.
Her daughters are famous for their parties if ISI wants they can even show some pictures of those parties that will be disastrous for her specially her younger daughter

Islamabad Tonight - 2nd April 2013
Just watch this program and see how big bit** this lady is she is defending those who had fake degrees before this elections most liberals have exposed themselves in Pakistan and how low their morals are now every one knows it this is disgusting
@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster @nuclearpak @RazPaK

Thanks God she were refused as caretaker Prime Minister......Akir ye khatoon hai kya cheez muje aaj tak is samaj nahi aayi......some time she portray herself as statue for moral character and some time she shows this bullshit attitude.......

Her daughters are famous for their parties if ISI wants they can even show some pictures of those parties that will be disastrous for her specially her younger daughter

I think her daughter is in India from sometime, being a TV Journalist for indian channel i think......??

Last edited by a moderator:

so what? secondly its not hurting anyone's public interest so dosray kay aibom ki pardadari karo, takay Allah tumharay aibon ki pardadari karay...

Thanks God she were refused as caretaker Prime Minister......Akir ye khatoon hai kya cheez muje aaj tak is samaj nahi aayi......some time she portray herself as statue for moral character and some time she shows this bullshit attitude.......

I think her daughter is in India from sometime, being a TV Journalist for indian channel i think......??

That puts it out in the open, then.

Can't help being a wrong 'un, then. Like daughter, like mother.

may be you should say her hypocrisy,arguments,got exposed or something like that instead of" she exposed herself, it gives wrong impression. :p:

:P rightly said but then even if it meant that way it was NOT going to stire any emotions.

na mon tay na matha jin paharon latha

fake degree holders are on the run.

Hush! dont say word against her...................Warna Boot ajayengey..........Is sazish mey zaror boot mulawis hain............Boot uskey pechay paray hain...........Mulla-Military gut-jor hey ye aur wo issey kamyaab nahi honey de gi!!

Joint candidate of PML-N and PPP for caretaker PM.....Speaks volume of PML-N political wisdom.... and yeah I almost forgot najam saithi........Chalo basanth manaain .........

PPP ney jate jate bhi PML-N ko Khoob Phuddu lagaya!!

What I have understood after watching this small clip is all what she is saying is that you cannot disqualify a candidate just because he lied about having an academic degree which was anyway not a prerequisite for running as a candidate in the general elections. She is absolutely right if this is what she was saying. They say the judges often ask the candidates to recite some part of the Quran which is also absolutely unnecessary. What if I can recite the whole chapter of The Cow by heart but fail to say a single line of some smaller chapters, like Al Adiyat - does it make me a bad Muslim?

What I have understood after watching this small clip is all what she is saying is that you cannot disqualify a candidate just because he lied about having an academic degree which was anyway not a prerequisite for running as a candidate in the general elections. She is absolutely right if this is what she was saying. They say the judges often ask the candidates to recite some part of the Quran which is also absolutely unnecessary. What if I can recite the whole chapter of The Cow by heart but fail to say a single line of some smaller chapters, like Al Adiyat - does it make me a bad Muslim?

what about non Muslim candidates ? do they have to learn Koran ?

Back
Top Bottom