What's new

Aselsan Radar Manufacturing Capabilities to-date

So what do you suggest ? Should we sit there and do nothing ?

20 yeras 30 years are short for a country. If we have indigenous and up to date radar tech 20 years from now it is great. We have to start from somewhere.

Of course not, you do progress, so is Israel, i just don't understand on what basis the projection that Turkey will suppress or catch up with Israel by 2016 in radar/EW/EO UAV niche where Israel is strong with decades of experience and happy customers worldwide, Israel total defense export for 2009/10 is 15 billion USD. Maybe you should start to project when you catchup and suppress Italy? Germany? France? UK? Russia? US?

Of course not, you do progress, so is Israel, i just don't understand on what basis the projection that Turkey will suppress or catch up with Israel by 2016 in radar/EW/EO UAV niche where Israel is strong with decades of experience and happy customers worldwide, Israel total defense export for 2009/10 is 15 billion USD. Maybe you should start to project when you catchup and suppress Italy? Germany? France? UK? Russia? US?

In 5 years, At some areas of defence, Turkish industry have/ will have more range of products than Israel. On those products, Not only design and some critical key technologies but also Many variety of subsystems would also be developed indigenously that Israel always needs foreign suppliers/technologies for those systems.

At radar, EW and missile technologies, They have more experince than Turkey but With current speed of Turkish defence programs, Turkey would have developed equal systems competing with international rivals in tenders until 2016...

Do you have some comprehension problem or Is it just about your ignorance of reading English articles properly ? Cause of acting like a typical troll in Turkish defence industry related threads, I think You started responding the subjects without reading the proper article....

You call your bullshit an article? :lol:

I was referring to

At radar, EW and missile technologies, They have more experince than Turkey but With current speed of Turkish defence programs, Turkey would have developed equal systems competing with international rivals in tenders until 2016...

so who has comprehension deficit ?

I was referring to

so who has comprehension deficit ?

That's what you have typed.

i just don't understand on what basis the projection that Turkey will suppress or catch up with Israel by 2016 in radar/EW/EO UAV

That's what I have told before !!!

I am proceeding my claims in lights of achievements of Turkish defence institutes. There would be many areas Turkey would have developed state of art systems in following years, Whereas Israel didn't even attempt to develop similar such as attack-utility helicopters, advanced jet trainers, turbo-prop trainers, aircrafts, many different Naval platforms and their subsystems, some land vehicles...etc . In additions, At some areas of defence including EW and MISSILES as well, Turkey would have developed equal and even more sophisticated specific systems than Israel until following 5-7 years but There would be many differences between Israel-Turkish programs. USA would not fund Turkey programs or Turkey will not take funds from USA to achieve something. Besides, They would not share all their subsystems/technologies to develop all those systems under the umbrella of Raytheon-LockheadMartin-Selex or any other USA institutes.

In 5 years, At some areas of defence, Turkish industry would have more range of products than Israel. On those products, Not only design and some critical key technologies but also Many variety of subsystems would also be developed indigenously that Israel always needs foreign suppliers/technologies for those systems. At radar, EW and missile technologies, They have more experince than Turkey but With current speed of Turkish defence programs, Turkey would have developed equal systems competing with international rivals in tenders until 2016...

Mashallah.
Good going Turkey.
and thank you sir for your kindness.

I am proceeding my claims in lights of achievements of Turkish defence institutes. There would be many areas Turkey would have developed state of art systems in following years, Whereas Israel didn't even attempt to develop similar such as attack-utility helicopters, advanced jet trainers, turbo-prop trainers, aircrafts, many different Naval platforms and their subsystems, some land vehicles...etc . In additions, At some areas of defence including EW and MISSILES as well, Turkey would have developed equal and even more sophisticated specific systems than Israel until following 5-7 years but There would be many differences between Israel-Turkish programs. USA would not fund Turkey programs or Turkey will not take funds from USA to achieve something. Besides, They would not share all their subsystems/technologies to develop all those systems under the umbrella of Raytheon-LockheadMartin-Selex or any other USA institutes.

Yet you are neglecting Israeli progress, what next, when will Iran catchup and suppress Turkey? Iran is developing pretty fast.

Turkish current developments in defense technologies(not only defense) are not the product of in-house R&D but of a technology transfer and cooperation, example Elbit and IAI cooperation and technology transfer to Aslelsan, if Israel allowed this it makes you wonder what current key technologies are in possession and in development by major Israeli defense sector. Turkish main cash flow is from tourism, it was it is and it will be the main cash flow. There will be no superior or even equal Radars/EW/EO/UAS/Missile technologies to Israelis developed by Turks, the simple reality is that Turkey lacks the brain power, just to compare Israeli academia to Turkish and level of innovation, as i see it Turkey will lag behind Israel indefinitely. Israel decision not to produce major platform is only due to economical factors, as i mentioned Israeli defense export for 2009/10 is
15 billion USD, amazing! and even more amazing is that Israel export no major platform, it gives you an perspective how huge and sophisticated Israeli defense market.

I don't really care where Israel will be in the next couple of years, we're just discussing the improvement of turkish defense industry. So keep your trolling for yourself. I think Cabatli's estimate is pretty optimistic, but then again in 8 years our defense industry has changed a lot, so I don't have counter pessimistic thoughts of our defense industry performance.

I do expect that we'll be launching several recon satellites though, each new launch with a better improved optics.

Oh yes, you do care where Israel will be....

The one who began with Israel is the Ahmed Yassin :D i only responded to the response

@ Turks

in how much time you will catch Israelis?

and what is your current capabilities of electronic warfare and signal intelligence?
mean in your fighter planes do you have indigenous systems?

Israel decision not to produce major platform is only due to economical factors

If We put all your bulsh@ts aside, I think There is just one simple sentence of yours enlighten some truths I quoted above. Actually, This sentence prove what I have told above. Not only economical factors USA paid/prohibited(?) for you but also size and arm requirements of Israel, Your industry would not attempt to develop some major platforms I have listed some of them above. If We keep Turkish UAV's, E/O technologies, EW, command-control, Electro-Mechanical, Microvawe, radar, shipbuilding, land vehicles...etc technologies somewhere in our mind, Contrary to Israel, Different than wellknown systems, Big platforms you have mentioned above are on development phase in Turkey. Anyhow, I direct my foreseen for following 5-7 years but not now.

Actually, everybody will be the withnesses of all those achievements in near future. No need to speculate or such comparisons anymore...

Oh yes, you do care where Israel will be....

The one who began with Israel is the Ahmed Yassin :D i only responded to the response

:angry::angry:
O sh1t.don't bring dead person in argument.
you quote my post,but don't you seen the very first line of my post
@Turks
cancer to earth who said you to jump in the discussion.

Turkish main cash flow is from tourism, it was it is and it will be the main cash flow. There will be no superior or even equal Radars/EW/EO/UAS/Missile technologies to Israelis developed by Turks,

Turkey is a G-20 country and aiming to join into Top-10 until 2020. Our economy is doing well. It is boomed %11 at first quarter of this year and It is a World record but Connecting all those to tourism is just childless. There are lots of industrial brands exporting their domestic products worldwide including Israel such as Beko-Arcelik-Vestel for electronics, white goods; BMC, Temsa, Otokar, Karsan for bus, truck...etc Those are civilian institutes but some of them are working for defence industry as well...

the simple reality is that Turkey lacks the brain power, just to compare Israeli academia to Turkish and level of innovation,

Sorry but If you respect your adressee, You would also be respected as well. Otherwise, Noone gives a sh@t to what you are talking about.
57532966108244131068.jpg

SJR - Compare countries
41694861768687054894.jpg

SJR - Compare countries

Take a look those scientific publications and engineering reports. In that source, It is seen that Turkey is way ahead of Israel. In lights of those datas, Should I call all Israel like idiot, stupid, lack of brain power... etc ?

I hope You got Why the people call you as a Troll...

I wouldn't expect much from a Turk :lol:
Israel population of 7.7mil produced in 2010 14,945 documents while Turkey population of 74mil produced the same year 27,551mil of documents
Now take a look at Cites numbnut, Israel-12,379 Turkey-10,104
and now take a look at H-Index Israel-354 Turkey-167

Take a look at physics top 20 countries by citations Israel is 7.7milion nation, 1.5mil Arabs and 600k orthodox Jews which means 2.1mil of useless brains :D pretty good for 5.6mil...

Take a look at Israeli Relative impact to world and Turkish Relative impact to world Turkish except one are all minuses :lol:

Top world universities 2010 You see any Turkish universities? i don't...

You can produce 100,000 of documents but most of it be only useful as a toilet paper or bonfire starter

Israel population of 7.7mil produced in 2010 14,945 documents while Turkey population of 74mil produced the same year 27,551mil of documents
Now take a look at Cites numbnut, Israel-12,379 Turkey-10,104
and now take a look at H-Index Israel-354 Turkey-167

Take a look at physics top 20 countries by citations Israel is 7.7milion nation, 1.5mil Arabs and 600k orthodox Jews which means 2.1mil of useless brains :D pretty good for 5.6mil...

Take a look at Israeli Relative impact to world and Turkish Relative impact to world Turkish except one are all minuses :lol:

Top world universities 2010 You see any Turkish universities? i don't...

You can produce 100,000 of documents but most of it be only useful as a toilet paper or bonfire starter

and this pretty much sums up that you are a racist that thinks jews and israelis pretty much are the smartest and best that has happened to world, while turks and other societys are useless.

and that said, i dont expect much from a useless israeli either. if they are so smart, how come i never hear about them in the norwegian society?

Before the engineering and publications statics revealed,

the simple reality is that Turkey lacks the brain power, just to compare Israeli academia to Turkish and level of innovation, as i see it Turkey will lag behind Israel indefinitely.

After the engineering and publications clearly points that Turkey is way ahead of Israel in terms of engineering publications.

When it comes to talk, You throw so big claims like Israel is one of the biggest innovation and engineering center around the world but when engineering and innovation publications, pointing Turkey way ahead of Israel revealed, You started finding excuses. Where were your superior engineering and innovations ? Noone told you that Innovation and engineering activities of countries have nothing to do with population, If you have a superior claims ? Is it not you who accuse Turkey lack of brain cause of such publications ? :)

Let such criticizm to the scientists and authorized. A useless Troll like You are nowhere to make such a claim. Actually, Such claims prove How easy person you are...

End of a Troll..

Let this troll with himself, As I said, All statics points the How Turkey is rising in terms of engineering and innovation activities. Within 5-7 years, All those statics, defence programs, publications will be boomed. We are at the beggining of this road and Our defence programs are almost started maturing new. In near future, You would see much more ambitious Turkey running towards the 2020 targets very fast (Top-10 weapon exporter, Top-5 engine exporter...etc).

Back
Top Bottom