What's new

ASELSAN delivers upgraded MILKAR-3A3 Electronic Attack System

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Presidency of Defense Industries released new videos about the 2020 defense industry activities on social media accounts. In the most recent Electronic Systems video, the ongoing delivery of the updated MILKAR-3A3 Electronic Attack System in 2020 was showcased.

MİLKAR-3A3 was seen among the domestic systems exhibited as part of the “ASELSAN New Systems Promotion and Facility Opening Ceremony” held with the attendance of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in November last year.
Developed by ASELSAN for electronic attack operations, MILKAR-343 system is thought to have been actively used in the operations conducted across Syrian border.

MILKAR-3A3
MİLKAR-3A3 V/UHF Jamming System has been developed for electronic attack operations against V/UHF frequency band communication systems located on different platforms in the field. The System’s aim is to reduce or completely block target V/UHF communications and/or cause incorrect data transmission ensuring advantages friendly troops in tactical field. Accordingly, the System is successfully validated in the tactical field.

The System has a power amplifier subsystem which provides high power RF output on wide frequency band. Moreover, it uses its own exciter infrastructure with very high exciter tuning/sweep speed and a wideband receiver unit with wide instantaneous bandwidth. Owing to these technologies, the System gained reactive jamming capability. Thus, it can apply effective jamming against the target frequency hopping signals in the field.

Electronic Support (ED) capability has been added to the system to support jamminh in order to search, capture, detect and record basic parameters of target broadcasts. Mission Planning Software with analysis capability is used in the system for support to increase mixing efficiency. The System is divided into two vehicles with lower and upper frequency bands. According to customer needs and vehicle selection, it is possible to offer one vehicle-solution. All equipment including power generator, air conditioner are integrated on a high-mobile shelterized 4×4 vehicle platform. The System has the capability to change its position in a few minutes after finishing the operation. Moreover, the System could function independently of the platform. According to the customer’s needs, the System could be integrated on different platforms.

aselsan-milkar-3a3-elektronik-taarruz-sistemi_optimized-e1609538501408-2048x1336-1.jpeg

Main Features
• V/UHF Frequency band coverage
• Analog/Digital Jamming signals
• Different types/modes of Electronic Attack
• Wide barrage jamming bandwidth (Adjustable)
• Effective against FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread
Spectrum) signals
• Effective against DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
signals
• Effective against GPS and Satellite signals
• Audio/IF recording capability
• Blocked frequencies/ frequency bands to protect allied
frequencies/frequency bands
• Software-based digital radio
• Suitable for Remote Control Infrastructure
• Coordinated operation with command control center
• Automatic antenna mast
• Automatic antenna orientation and polarization adjustment
• Advanced BIT (Built-in-Test) capability
• Single operator usage, quick set up & tear down, high
mobility on rough terrain
• Military Standards (MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-461/464)

Software
• User friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI)
• Efficient Mission Planning Tool
• Ability to analyze the RF propagation on a real terrain,
• Ability to calculate the jamming effectiveness to find the
optimum jammer location and jammer power.
• Offline Signal Analysis Tool
• Target and Jamming Techniques Libraries

Critical Technologies
• Reactive jamming capability against frequency hopping
signals
• High power and efficient amplifiers
• Narrowband/wideband receiver capabilities (Scan/
Detection/Demod)
• High exciter tuning speed (<100 ns)
• Orientable directional jamming/ monitoring antennas with
high gains

Tags: electronic attackjammingMILKAR-3A3

Seray Güldane

Seray Güldane
M.A War Studies, B.A English Translation and Interpreting. UAV researcher, editor and interpreter.

ASELSAN delivers upgraded MILKAR-3A3 Electronic Attack System | English Defence News (defenceturk.net)

Presidency of Defense Industries released new videos about the 2020 defense industry activities on social media accounts. In the most recent Electronic Systems video, the ongoing delivery of the updated MILKAR-3A3 Electronic Attack System in 2020 was showcased.

MİLKAR-3A3 was seen among the domestic systems exhibited as part of the “ASELSAN New Systems Promotion and Facility Opening Ceremony” held with the attendance of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in November last year.
Developed by ASELSAN for electronic attack operations, MILKAR-343 system is thought to have been actively used in the operations conducted across Syrian border.

MILKAR-3A3
MİLKAR-3A3 V/UHF Jamming System has been developed for electronic attack operations against V/UHF frequency band communication systems located on different platforms in the field. The System’s aim is to reduce or completely block target V/UHF communications and/or cause incorrect data transmission ensuring advantages friendly troops in tactical field. Accordingly, the System is successfully validated in the tactical field.

The System has a power amplifier subsystem which provides high power RF output on wide frequency band. Moreover, it uses its own exciter infrastructure with very high exciter tuning/sweep speed and a wideband receiver unit with wide instantaneous bandwidth. Owing to these technologies, the System gained reactive jamming capability. Thus, it can apply effective jamming against the target frequency hopping signals in the field.

Electronic Support (ED) capability has been added to the system to support jamminh in order to search, capture, detect and record basic parameters of target broadcasts. Mission Planning Software with analysis capability is used in the system for support to increase mixing efficiency. The System is divided into two vehicles with lower and upper frequency bands. According to customer needs and vehicle selection, it is possible to offer one vehicle-solution. All equipment including power generator, air conditioner are integrated on a high-mobile shelterized 4×4 vehicle platform. The System has the capability to change its position in a few minutes after finishing the operation. Moreover, the System could function independently of the platform. According to the customer’s needs, the System could be integrated on different platforms.

aselsan-milkar-3a3-elektronik-taarruz-sistemi_optimized-e1609538501408-2048x1336-1.jpeg

Main Features
Spectrum) signals
signals
• Automatic antenna mast

Software

Critical Technologies
signals
Detection/Demod)
high gains

Seray Güldane

Seray Güldane
M.A War Studies, B.A English Translation and Interpreting. UAV researcher, editor and interpreter.

ASELSAN delivers upgraded MILKAR-3A3 Electronic Attack System | English Defence News (defenceturk.net)
@Zarvan sb apologise me for what I did

Looking forward to seeing these in Pakistani service!!!

MILKAR-3A3

Main Features
Spectrum) signals
signals
• Automatic antenna mast

Software

Critical Technologies
signals
Detection/Demod)
high gains

Seray Güldane

Seray Güldane

Pakistan should be investing in ASELSAN and ask them to set up some labs in Kamra Aviation City

Pakistan should be investing in ASELSAN and ask them to set up some labs in Kamra Aviation City
I dont know why Pakistan doesnt try to take advantage of Turkish tech.. Turkey share with Indonesia, Tunisia,Algeria, Malaysia, so i am sure they would even be more happy to share with Pakistan. but something we dont know i guess. or may be Pakistan doesnt have enough money to invest, or they dont think its that important..
Also, of the the best one is latest karakulak system, which means black ear, it can listen to communication systems of enemy and show the exact location of it to friendly forces..

I dont know why Pakistan doesnt try to take advantage of Turkish tech.. Turkey share with Indonesia, Tunisia,Algeria, Malaysia, so i am sure they would even be more happy to share with Pakistan. but something we dont know i guess. or may be Pakistan doesnt have enough money to invest, or they dont think its that important..
Also, of the the best one is latest karakulak system, which means black ear, it can listen to communication systems of enemy and show the exact location of it to friendly forces..

Electronic attack is relative easy to make. Turkey can't make a radar. Electronic attack is merely sending out a very strong radio signal to fry everything in its path. It fries friendly units too if they are caught in the path.

Electronic attack is relative easy to make. Turkey can't make a radar. Electronic attack is merely sending out a very strong radio signal to fry everything in its path. It fries friendly units too if they are caught in the path.

Just spamming material as usual. You are talking about Radar's while Turkey has it's own satelites in space forget about Radars Turkey is going space. Just reminds me about that time you were saying Armenia is gonna win while they in truth were destroyed pulling off a chemical ali

I hope Indonesia bought this system, as far as I know my country hasnt got such device yet. Indonesia military should undergo military practice using this device.

Pak military agencies don't show off everything they have for various reasons! If they need such systems I am pretty sure they get them. As for finances, they keep a strategic parity with 7x larger India in almost all levels....

I hope Indonesia bought this system, as far as I know my country hasnt got such device yet. Indonesia military should undergo military practice using this device.
normally except Russia nobody really sell it, they even dont sell, but Turkish tb2 drone destroyed several latest Russian EW systems such as P-18 and so on in karabagh war and still Russia doesnt reply how it ended up there... (funny part Russia was marketing this system as they can also see 5th generation jet but from Karabagh war 3 of them destroyed while working and drone on top of it)but Russian systems are useless, they cannot do much. but Turkey is very strong in EW system.. even Turkey might not sell it to anybody to be honest as its considered a very strategic system...
but, Turkey normally brings it to help you when you have a war and then take it with you. same in Libya and Azerbaijan and it worked perfect.. even Armenian air defense soldiers talked to their radio and sad that even though they had Russian EW system, when Turkish drones were attacking, non of their system worked, but when they left, everything turned to normal..

We need land based EW systems from Turkey... Air based can be Pakistani as air force has advanced systems already integrated with AI in CENTAIC but Army surely needs to invest in EW..

And I dont feel money will be the problem and if we can get these companies to set up in Pakistan as well that will be much better...

Lmao :rofl:
Pakistan is working on EW systems as I have just checked...

We need land based EW systems from Turkey... Air based can be Pakistani as air force has advanced systems already integrated with AI in CENTAIC but Army surely needs to invest in EW..

And I dont feel money will be the problem and if we can get these companies to set up in Pakistan as well that will be much better...
to be honest, i even heard that when India attacked Pakistan, immediately Turkey got in contact with Pakistan and offered its small operation with its EW system. they were transfered to pakistan(Koral system), after creating an imagine on Indian radar that Pakistani jets passed the border and on attack mode(sent fake radio waves after analyzing in what radio waves its radar works) Indian Russian jet shot down its own helicopter thanks to this system, as it showed in its radar that its an enemy.. Turkey normally dont want to show that they helped as Turkey also has big economic relations with Indian and many Indian tourists come to Turkey.
Also Turkey started to work on Koral-2 that would even be able to jam AESA radars..
thats how karakulak works..

Last edited:
pakistan should cut some slice of defence money for chinese intruments, trukey is growing and next 10 years looks promising for turkish defence industries and exports

even taking a 20% share from muslim word defence imports, turkey will be a bigger player in market

to be honest, i even heard that when India attacked Pakistan, immediately Turkey got in contact with Pakistan and offered its small operation with its EW system. they were transfered to pakistan(Koral system), after creating an imagine on Indian radar that Pakistani jets passed the border and on attack mode(sent fake radio waves after analyzing in what radio waves its radar works) Indian Russian jet shot down its own helicopter thanks to this system, as it showed in its radar that its an enemy.. Turkey normally dont want to show that they helped as Turkey also has big economic relations with Indian and many Indian tourists come to Turkey.
Also Turkey started to work on Koral-2 that would even be able to jam AESA radars..

thats how karakulak works..
Brother you are over exaggerating stuff... Mi17 was shot down because ifs transponder was off...

And Pakistan used air borne assets for EW in swift retort bro...

But I would love to see Koral2 and Karakulak with TOT in Pakistan so that Pakistan speed up what we are working on since Jan 2020...

Back
Top Bottom