What's new

ASEAN Affairs Forum

I'm sick and tired, which is not my normal self, of these posters keep saying they owned ALL these islands for a long long time. The fact remains Vietnam didn't proceed the occupancies until 1974 when everyone was busy trying to fix their economies.

Also name me one nation agrees that Vietnam owns all the islands in the SCS which are much closer to the Philippines and Malaysia by any measure. Self serving much?

Afhatzia, have a rest.

we all know that speaking loud means little.

i think you can read Chinese, maybe i can introduce some famous Chinese military political forum to see how Chinese see the world.

Afhatzia, have a rest.

we all know that speaking loud means little.

i think you can read Chinese, maybe i can introduce some famous Chinese military political forum to see how Chinese see the world.

Thanks, I've been in some of them and am also a sometime regular in Sino Defense but I like to read politics and geopolitics with my coffee.

I don't like to argue and usually don't even bother to read posts by known trolls but sometimes they need to be told they're fooling nobody.

Thanks, I've been in some of them and am also a sometime regular in Sino Defense but I like to read politics and geopolitics with my coffee.

I don't like to argue and usually don't even bother to read posts by known trolls but sometimes they need to be told they're fooling nobody.

I agree with your countryman, relax and don´t take things too serious. You are very reasonable, in contrast to many Chinese trolls here in the forum. Well, Yusheng is really another rare exception. If you like reading heavy stuffs such as politics and geopolitics, I can recommed you some unwritten Vietnamese books how we see the world. :D

You see, Vietnam has reasons to catch up with other nations, we want to get there where Singapore (rich) and China (big) are already there. We are still poor and small, that´s not good for our pride. :azn:

I agree with your countryman, relax and don´t take things too serious. You are very reasonable, in contrast to many Chinese trolls here in the forum. Well, Yusheng is really another rare exception. If you like reading heavy stuffs such as politics and geopolitics, I can recommed you some unwritten Vietnamese books how we see the world. :D

You see, Vietnam has reasons to catch up with other nations, we want to get there where Singapore (rich) and China (big) are already there. We are still poor and small, that´s not good for our pride. :azn:

I'm take things serious? LOL If I do I probably have a heart attack with 'Niceguy' who openly called to kill all Singaporeans that don't submit to the Dai Viet hegemony.

Like I told you once, you should take sometime off yourself because I sense your recent comments are a bit harden and leaning toward militancy. :smokin:

Ahfatzia,

let it be if they love own-enjoyment and self-delusion.

this one you may not know:

东方时事评论

this is periodical report issued by subordinate office of Chinese diplomacy association, it is pay as you see report, however, "someone" publishs it here in his blog.

the original is here: 东方时代主页

Could you tell me: did you read this before, or how do you think after reading one of such article, thanks

Few years ago I acquired a huge hunger of wanting to know everything about China and Chinese people living inside China, so I visited many Chinese sites like baidu, sohu, sogou and ifeng etc and spent hours perusing them whenever I had leisure time. I particularly love to read baidu regional 贴吧 where I can feel the moods of the people from different regions or cities. I had many urges to participate and wanted to ask thousand questions, however my being not proficient in 'pinyin input method' 拼音输入法 prohibits me to be that part of society. Lately I found 手写 method that gives a limited form of participation, however slow.

The trouble with me in reading Chinese newspaper is 1) I'm not familiar with the translated names, 2) take me a little bit of extra time to reorient myself on some idioms and 3) some insinuated names/terms to bypass the firewall simply beyond me.

I thank you and will save the 2 links. I believe I'll enjoy reading 东方时事评论 blog because it gives me Chinese perspectives on many issues around the world today. First I'll have to get to know the writers though. Right now I'm relying on Asia Times Online :: Asian news hub providing the latest news and analysis from Asia , which has many guest writers, and a few writers from different source to read neutral opinions.

中越邊境銀行邊貿結算業務量快速增長
www.gx.xinhuanet.com   2012年11月24日 09:15:26 星期六  來源: 新華網廣西頻道

The rapid growth of border trade settlement business volume of the Sino-Vietnamese border bank

Xinhuanet

113786060_31n.jpg

11月23日,邊民在地處中越邊境的廣西東興市邊民互市結算中心辦理業務。

隨著中越邊境貿易不斷擴大,中越邊境銀行邊貿結算業務量也快速增長。據統計,2012年1-9月邊貿銀行結算額為52億美元。
新華社記者陳瑞華 攝

November 23, border residents in Guangxi Dongxing border trade settlement center is located in the Sino-Vietnamese border to transact business.

*With the expanding Sino-Vietnamese border trade, border trade settlement business volume of the Sino-Vietnamese border banks is also growing rapidly. According to statistics, from January to September 2012, the border trade amounted to $ 5.2 billion bank settlement. Xinhua News Agency reporters Chen Ruihua Photo

113786060_41n.jpg

一名在地處中越邊境的廣西東興市做生意的越南姑娘在推介越南產品。
A Vietnamese girl in a business is located in the Sino-Vietnamese border city of Dongxing, Guangxi promote Vietnamese products.

google translation

Can we have less Chinese propaganda pls?

Thanks to the recent unilateral Chinese step by putting disputed teritories in new passports, ASEAN is now deeply divided. A new Anti China front consists of the Philippines, Brunei, Malaysia and Vietnam is in making.

Dude, that's not a Chinese propaganda. That is an American's study.

Do you have difficulties in comprehending the simple thing?

On the other side, you seem to have particular fond of Vietnamese history-less propaganda.

China called to talk bilaterally with each ASEAN nations, but in fact Spratlys is a disputed area of overlap between many countries, how can resolve the disputes by negotiating with China?
Moreover, the Chinese always says that talks to jointly operate but under Chinese sovereignty, that was not welcomed by other countries. OK, we will agree to such negotiation if it talks on some areas near the coast of Hong Kong or Fujian or Shanghai or Dalian...

Why don't you Viet and Phil solve your islands dispute first between you two, then come together to China?

VN-PH Navies play football together in Spratlys that will help us understand each other better, strengthen the friendship between the two countries. It will help resolve the dispute peacefully better.

LOL!

I believe China played more games than just football with you before when China helped you go against USA.

What is the result now?

Island belong to Vietnam from long time in the past. You can change your flag for what chinese can do first.

Vietnam was part of China for long time, too.

Hope it helps.

He do what ordinary Vietnamese do to protect sovereignty of his country. Islands belong to Vietnam from long time and we controlled it peacefully in the past until recent time when reported that gas and oil is available there.

As I told you, Vietnam belongs to China for long time. Does that help?

Few years ago I acquired a huge hunger of wanting to know everything about China and Chinese people living inside China, so I visited many Chinese sites like baidu, sohu, sogou and ifeng etc and spent hours perusing them whenever I had leisure time. I particularly love to read baidu regional 贴吧 where I can feel the moods of the people from different regions or cities. I had many urges to participate and wanted to ask thousand questions, however my being not proficient in 'pinyin input method' 拼音输入法 prohibits me to be that part of society. Lately I found 手写 method that gives a limited form of participation, however slow.

The trouble with me in reading Chinese newspaper is 1) I'm not familiar with the translated names, 2) take me a little bit of extra time to reorient myself on some idioms and 3) some insinuated names/terms to bypass the firewall simply beyond me.

I thank you and will save the 2 links. I believe I'll enjoy reading 东方时事评论 blog because it gives me Chinese perspectives on many issues around the world today. First I'll have to get to know the writers though. Right now I'm relying on Asia Times Online :: Asian news hub providing the latest news and analysis from Asia , which has many guest writers, and a few writers from different source to read neutral opinions.
FYI, you can use google translate to translate english to chinese, it is not perfect, but maybe it could somewhat help.
Personally I found 东方时事评论 to be very cryptic. The logical process is simply beyond me.
Asia Time Online is good for reading views from many angle. But very little if any of those view are authentically from China proper.

^^^It's funny you guys are always quiet on your claims and they aren't small either:

20120707_ASM950.png

And i think China might have a plan to just claim the deep water like this:

1024.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom