What's new

Asaduddin Owaisi tells Pakistan to stop meddling in Kashmir

Tokhme jan (the antidote that you mentioned a while back) has been following him like a hound too lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/has-...-the-war-in-afghanistan.598250/#post-11120284

I'm almost starting to feel sorry, but then I remember the BD forum stuff and the thought goes away.

More broadly, there seems to be lot more casualties on the forum, doc was literally here for a few hours it seems before getting banned again..lol.

Makes for a nice change from when I was getting banned, and the forum kept going as is w.r.t 99.9%. Now I am here in long extended tenure and others dropping like flies around me (esp some hardened CPC trolls). Funny that....but I kinda do welcome it. Standards need to keep improving.

@Mage @Tanveer666 @Atlas @Al-Ansar

There is a serious purge going on. Also, can you see the increase in good discussions, of real worth? Including this thread, for instance? It requires people to be able to challenge each other's assumptions and fixed positions in robust terms without somebody else jumping in with a personal attack. And that's happening more and more as those 'somebody's are being suppressed, or eliminated, or whatever mysterious process is taken place.

Tokhme jan (the antidote that you mentioned a while back) has been following him like a hound too lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/has-...-the-war-in-afghanistan.598250/#post-11120284

I'm almost starting to feel sorry, but then I remember the BD forum stuff and the thought goes away.

More broadly, there seems to be lot more casualties on the forum, doc was literally here for a few hours it seems before getting banned again..lol.

Makes for a nice change from when I was getting banned, and the forum kept going as is w.r.t 99.9%. Now I am here in long extended tenure and others dropping like flies around me (esp some hardened CPC trolls). Funny that....but I kinda do welcome it. Standards need to keep improving.

@Mage @Tanveer666 @Atlas @Al-Ansar
Tokhme out....and I have no reason to visit MENA section anymore :cry:
I wonder what did doc do :cuckoo:
At least Sidd and Vaalr are here. Feng Lang and undertkaerwwe fan too.
And Imran Khan and Bharwana have voluntarily retired :angry:

Paranoia runs deep..very deep in the Indian mindset

Paranoia runs deep..very deep in the Indian mindset
Can u prove ur point?
Or its just a comment?
Dare me to prove that Paranoia runs deep..very deep in the pak mindset.

Only you can come up with such a brilliant logic, I have stated no such thing but only what is known facts.
Ur logic was that in history kashmir was never part of india. So it cannot be now.
Going by that logic pak never existed in past so should not exist now.
I m just using ur logic please educate me where am I wrong?

Ur logic was that in history kashmir was never part of india. So it cannot be now.
Going by that logic pak never existed in past so should not exist now.
I m just using ur logic please educate me where am I wrong?

The highlighted part is not my logic. I said Kashmir was never part of India, never said it cant be. India can at any point hold a plebiscite as promised under UN rules and let Kashmiries decide if they wish to stay with India.
Do you think Pakistan would be left with a choice other than to accept if Kashmiries decide they want to stay with India.

The highlighted part is not my logic. I said Kashmir was never part of India, never said it cant be. India can at any point hold a plebiscite as promised under UN rules and let Kashmiries decide if they wish to stay with India.
Do you think Pakistan would be left with a choice other than to accept if Kashmiries decide they want to stay with India.
I m glad that u said kashmir can be part of india.
Now comming to UN resolution.
Have read it sir?
So now tell me all pak members make big talk ant un resolution on kashmir but it has not been implemented ,it's because pak failed to fulfill the preconditions so it's pak to blame not india . Ask ur gov to withdraw army from kashmir we will implement un resolution.
But I know pak will never withdrawa it's army from there.

There is difference in oppressing citizen n killing terrorist.

Kashmir is a disputed territory. They will always voice their reason for self determination and means of force by the Indian state will be answered with force as well.

The Indian definition of terrorism does not apply to Kashmir or Kashmiris.

so fighting for independence means terrorism?
This is what happens when you drink dozens of bottles of cow urine a day.
Just count the no of ppl killed by indian n compare that with no of ppl killed by pak army.
You ll get the answer who is terrorist

Just count the no of ppl killed by indian rang n compare that with no of ppl killed by pak army.
You ll get the answer who is terrorist
Or just count no of muslims killed by pak army.
Bangladeshi, Palestinians directly by pak army.
Millions of afgans due to pak policies..
Thousands of Pakistani due to pak policies..

Back
Top Bottom