What's new

Asaduddin Owaisi MP inaugurates "PESHAWAR RESTAURANT" in Hyderabad

True I didnt most don't. Unlike bigots like you I just enjoy the food when I visit a place doesnt matter who owns it. So does the most of hyderabadis.

Don't lie. You are a false flagger. I know Hyderabad in and out. I have lived in all of India except Bhayya lands.

Abey tu jake singada ka. Aya hai mia Pewshawar food pe comment kar ne ke liya.

Quite an expected lines of statement from people like you...Nothing surprising..

India should also eliminate religious fools like you

Ignore him...Sometimes internet provides enough power to many looser to feel empowered in their life..

You are not a kannadiga. Kannadigas don't speak hindi/urdu.

Kannadiga in Bangalore knows Hindi ..and can speak in Hindi too...This may be an issue in Tamilnadu or Kerala..

I dont know about Chappal Kabbb ,
But yes Chapli Kebab is a must in Peshawar Cuisine .

Here they ( Hindus) dont allow to sell anything from Pakistan .
This Restaurant has opened in a Muslim dominated city of Hyderabad.

Or else this kind of Restaurant's will be banned ,vandalized ,arsoned ,Burnt by Hindutva Mobs .

This Restaurant has opened because of the support of Majlis (MIM) ,
That too In a Muslim dominated city of Hyderabad.

Lolz...loney tunes...

Lahori Sweets is owned by punjabi
Peshwari Namkeens is owned by Jat
Karachi Kulfi is owned by Gujarati
Pindi Cuisines is owned by Christian....

All these are not in muslim areas, rather they are in posh areas of metros :)

I dont know about Chappal Kabbb ,
But yes Chapli Kebab is a must in Peshawar Cuisine .

Or else this kind of Restaurant's will be banned ,vandalized ,arsoned ,Burnt by Hindutva Mobs .

And we have Bombay Biryani, Meerath Kabab, Dehli Javed Nihari, and others running in Pakistan..

Don't lie. You are a false flagger. I know Hyderabad in and out. I have lived in all of India except Bhayya lands.
What is there to lie ? Unlike the bigots like you no hyderabadi care about who owns karachi bakery, raam ki bandi, gokul chat, shag house, paradise or bawarchi. People in hyderabad just enjoy the food and move on with there daily lives. Let me know where you stayed in hyd or where you are currently living (if you are brave enough) to check if you are brave enough to express your bigoted views in front of NIA.

How little you know & how vehemently you say it.

There are countless outlets across the nation with names of places now in Pak .

In Delhi alone there are outlets with names like Pindi , Lahori / Lahore, Multan, karachi,Okara , Gujranwala - restaurant, Jewellers,Stores, Bakery ,,

Pesahawri- Di- Hatti, Lahori ... .

The list is endless .

So this Peshawar restaurant will be having desi cuisine or special hyderabadi cuisine like dam wali biryani , hyderabadi mughali ghost etc etc

Please Read the Entire replies to this thread ,

Its clearly pointed out Karachi Is Owned by Hindus from Sindh .
Everyone knows this .

Karachi Bakery is founded by Sri Khanchand Ramnani ji.

It was started by Sri Khanchand Ramnani ji, a Sindhi migrant who left Karachi for Hyderabad in 1947 during Partition of India.[3][4][5] In 1953 Ramnani opened the first Karachi bakery of Hyderabad near to Seena Bakery Moazzam Jahi Market.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karachi_Bakery

http://www.karachibakery.com/about-us

Lolz...loney tunes...

Lahori Sweets is owned by punjabi
Peshwari Namkeens is owned by Jat
Karachi Kulfi is owned by Gujarati
Pindi Cuisines is owned by Christian....

All these are not in muslim areas, rather they are in posh areas of metros :)

Exactly Owned by all Hindus ,Sikhs ,Christians ,In Hindu SIkh areas.
Pakistani Food / Cuisine is owned by non-Muslims in Non-Muslim areas,

That was exactly my point.
Thank you .

goood let her have it....:omghaha::omghaha:

This is how Blasphemers are dealth , In a Hindu Majority country ,
Where Muslims are Oppressed

Shame in Pakistan, A Muslim majority country .
where people like Aasma Jahangir are rewarded.
& Bainsiya , etc all these blasphemers & who abuse our Islam ,Prophet ,walk around freely .

Kannadiga in Bangalore knows Hindi ..and can speak in Hindi too...This may be an issue in Tamilnadu or Kerala..

Our honorable CM Siddaramayya has made Kannada a prestige issue.

If Tamils in Chennai do not speak Hindi why should Kannadigas in Bangalore speak Hindi? Hum kissi se kam nahi. We will also not speak Hindi.

If Shiv Sena can kick out non-Marathis from Mumbai, why should we allow outsiders into Bengaluru? All Tamils will be kicked out into Tamilnadu, All Mallus would be kicked out into Kerala, Tulus should better start speaking in Kannada else they would be kicked out into Kerala. Konkanis would be kicked out into Goa, Marathis would be kicked out in Maha. Telugus would be kicked out into Tenlanga and AP. All narthies would be kicked out into their respective states. Karnataka is only for Kannadigas and Muslims. Only Karnataka's and Tipu's flags would be allowed in Karnataka.

What is there to lie ? Unlike the bigots like you no hyderabadi care about who owns karachi bakery, raam ki bandi, gokul chat, shag house, paradise or bawarchi. People in hyderabad just enjoy the food and move on with there daily lives. Let me know where you stayed in hyd or where you are currently living (if you are brave enough) to check if you are brave enough to express your bigoted views in front of NIA.

Finding some restaurant names from the internet and quoting them does not make you a hyderabadi.

MIM the last hope for Indian Muslims.

Only people who live in India know this truth.

Muslims should nor wear Saris. Sari is anti-Islamic. Hope a Fatwa is issued to prohibit Muslims from wearing saris.

You have no clue about India.

What should Indian Muslims wear ?

Back
Top Bottom