What's new

Asaduddin Owaisi MP inaugurates "PESHAWAR RESTAURANT" in Hyderabad

Reaction score
Country
India
Asaduddin Owaisi MIM MP-Hyderabad, inaugurates "PESHAWAR RESTAURANT" in Hyderabad

Watch here:

Speech for SIO & JUIH

Peshawar_7564.jpg

Asaduddin Owaisi, MP, inaugurating Peshawar Restaurant in the city recently

Hyderabad: Food is to the body, as wisdom is to the soul. Food is essential to life, therefore we must make it good. Hyderabad a city of variety of food, have immense love for contemporary as well as traditional dishes.

The country known for its traditional dishes, has a legacy and each of them has a unique touch given by its people.
Gratifying to the traditional love of the people in Hyderabad Mohd Abdul Moid ventured into a traditionally inspired restaurant – Peshawar which aims at mixing flavors beyond boundaries. Peshawar serves all kinds of cuisines like Indian, Chinese, and Continental.

Moid unfolded his journey of setting aside boundaries through food armed with degree in Engineering and Masters in Interior & Architecture, Mohid set out on a road less travelled & ventured out into hospitality and started his first café, Central Perk.

Peshawar’s special on their menu are its distinctive Peshawari delights like ‘Mutton Charsi Tikka’, ‘Namkeen Gosht’, ‘Balauchi Chicken’, ‘Peshawari Yakhni Pulao’, and ‘Chapli Kebab’. The dishes are among those childhood favorites of Mohd Abdul Moid made by his grandmother who was from Peshawar.

As Moid said: ‘ Food always had a special place in my heart. This was mainly because of my family. I think of myself as a part of those people who see talent around them and grow from it. I am glad to see myself grow so much today that I am unveiling my second venture.

I feel blessed to be surrounded by fantastic, talented people who I can proudly call ‘my team’. For me, the credit of my success goes fully to my team. The grand occasion saw the presence of M P Asaduddin Owaisi and many other celebrities.

they will sale chappal kabbb there /

Peshawar’s special on their menu are its distinctive Peshawari delights like ‘Mutton Charsi Tikka’, ‘Namkeen Gosht’, ‘Balauchi Chicken’, ‘Peshawari Yakhni Pulao’, and ‘Chapli Kebab’. The dishes are among those childhood favorites of Mohd Abdul Moid made by his grandmother who was from Peshawar.

I dont know about Chappal Kabbb ,
But yes Chapli Kebab is a must in Peshawar Cuisine .

Good news. There are numerous shops of Dhaka sweets and Bombay Bakers in Pakistan.

Here they ( Hindus) dont allow to sell anything from Pakistan .
This Restaurant has opened in a Muslim dominated city of Hyderabad.

Or else this kind of Restaurant's will be banned ,vandalized ,arsoned ,Burnt by Hindutva Mobs .

This Restaurant has opened because of the support of Majlis (MIM) ,
That too In a Muslim dominated city of Hyderabad.

Or else this kind of Restaurant's will be banned ,vandalized ,arsoned ,Burnt by Hindutva Mobs .

Thats a sad reality. A big country like India should open up for the world , rather than closing itself. Once known for its religious and communal harmony, india has taken U turn with regard to its previous policy of tolerance.

That's Bull$hit....Althrough i am not familiar with many Pakistani products but as far as i know their is company called Shaan which is a Pakistani Brand its Products are openly available in the Market.....

MIM the last hope for Indian Muslims.

Its never known for any religious Harmony .Stop dreaming .

Only people who live in India know this truth.

Muslims should nor wear Saris. Sari is anti-Islamic. Hope a Fatwa is issued to prohibit Muslims from wearing saris.

Thats a sad reality. A big country like India should open up for the world , rather than closing itself. Once known for its religious and communal harmony, india has taken U turn with regard to its previous policy of tolerance.

You have no clue about India.

This is not entirely true. I don't think normal people have any issue with Pakistani city. In fact Karachi bakery is one of the famous shops and its products are sold all around in India in supermakerts. They have expanded a lot with new product offerings. They have a branch now in Bangalore as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karachi_Bakery

A seperate thread for opening a restauramt ? Do the idiots know that the most famous bakery point in hyd is Karachi Bakery..

peshawar restuarant opens in hyderabad , huge blow to modi

Back
Top Bottom