What's new

Asad Toor Summarizes the May 9 Plans by Imran Khan

What are those pics about?
As I said in the OP, I barely know Asad Toor. But what he is saying about Imran's path back to power then it's very scary. I have never heard of a plan to divide the Pakistani military on such a scale until now. I have seen some pro-Imran members on PDF wishing a revolt by the PA officers to support Imran.
Uncle patwari, Give it a rest...

Isn't this the guy who admits that's he's part of a govt propoganda Whatsapp group where he gets his talking point from?

8zihhh3sso2b1.jpg

What are those pics about?
As I said in the OP, I barely know Asad Toor. But what he is saying about Imran's path back to power then it's very scary. I have never heard of a plan to divide the Pakistani military on such a scale until now. I have seen some pro-Imran members on PDF wishing a revolt by the PA officers to support Imran.
What proof has he provided except non sense from his own backside? Listening to people like him rots your brain.

4) There is enough evidence against Imran to try him in a military court with options include exile to the UK (Arab countries are not taking him) or a death sentence (but even the military doesn't have the stomach to execute a PM who is 'Punjabi').

Don't you see the glaring irony in this point?

There is no provision in ANY law to send someone to exile. So if you do send him to exile, you will not be following the law?

Secondly, no matter how many proofs you get, no matter if you have treasure troves of information which cannot be held in a Google data center, no matter if you have Imran Khan caught in the act, you cannot try him in military courts. There is simply no provision in our law for that.

This is apart from Asad Toor's own credentials.

Recently discovered this blogger. The video below summarizes what was planned by Imran Khan and corroborates what Imran's erstwhile supporters like Irshad Bhatti are saying: Imran's path back to power was through manipulating the officers in Pakistani military to his advantage. A few points in the video:
1) Imran thought the events of May 9 would be successful because, in the officers' class in Pakistani military, there is overwhelming support for Imran. [It is shocking description of the planned events for May 9! Almost like the coup against Erdogan!!]
2) Gen. Faiz was one of Imran's main supporter in the military but now he may get a Court Martial due to corruption.
3) But Gen. Faiz's corruption is nothing new. Military topbrass has been amassing wealth in far larger amount than the politicians. [Here Asad Toor may have gone too far by naming top Generals--beware!!]
4) There is enough evidence against Imran to try him in a military court with options include exile to the UK (Arab countries are not taking him) or a death sentence (but even the military doesn't have the stomach to execute a PM who is 'Punjabi').

The screenshots in the below tweet show anyone will have to be a A-grade idiot to take this guy seriously.

There is no provision in ANY law to send someone to exile. So if you do send him to exile, you will not be following the law?

I agree.
But then it is Pakistan--anything is possible!
About Asad Toor, you guys seem correct.

So you admit that whatever will happen won't be according to the law and you support that?

Whatever brings stability to Pakistan I will accept minus human rights violations, especially of women. When Imran threw out the NCM, he broke the laws of Pakistan and he then, overnight, he lost my support and respect. And Imran is eating the dust for his stupid decisions since August 2021.

You PTI fanbois--trying to put me in a binary response, should know that your stupid arrogant 'leader' had done his own Fascism when in power and is going to be paid back in time by the Noonies who are no less Fascists.

If you love your country, then when will you think about the old Urdu adage: 'Nadaan Dost se Danaan Dushman Bhala Hei' (Better to have a wise enemy then a stupid friend). Imran is the stupid friend Pakistan and PDF had.

Whatever brings stability to Pakistan I will accept minus human rights violations, especially of women.

So first of all, quit it with the name calling. Not doing any favor to your argument.

Do you accept what is happening right now or not? A pretty simple question.

When Imran threw out the NCM, he broke the laws of Pakistan and he then, overnight, he lost my support and respect. And Imran is eating the dust for his stupid decisions since August 2021.

And he got punished for that Dy Speaker decision. Do you want his head to be cut off then?

If your political decisions give you bad results, that's fair game. Politics is a game of strategy after all.

But when you make a move expecting the country to be run under the constitution, but then every institution works against the constitution, and effectively acts as if it is a monarchy rather than a democracy, would you really call that decisions stupid?

Let me break it down for you further.

Let's say I am a pretty good boxer, but I have never fired a gun or held it. I devise a long winded plan to get you into the boxing ring with me. You agree, and I say fair game. The rules of the engagement since the beginning was a physical fight (we are making the rules up here).

But on the day of the match, instead of boxing gloves, you bring out a semi auto and say 'Meri marzi jo marzi main karoon'. Does that mean my strategy was stupid?

You PTI fanbois--trying to put me in a binary response, should know that your stupid arrogant 'leader' had done his own Fascism when in power and is going to be paid back in time by the Noonies who are no less Fascists.

1- Please tell me how was any of that done udner PTI in any way comparable to what is being done now

2- Two wrongs don't make a right

3- Yes, Imran Khan is stupid. Imran Khan kutta haye haye. Happy? If you've got any other slogans against Imran Khan let me know, I'll raise them too.
If you love your country, then when will you think about the old Urdu adage: 'Nadaan Dost se Danaan Dushman Bhala Hei' (Better to have a wise enemy then a stupid friend). Imran is the stupid friend Pakistan and PDF had.

Oh giving out country love certificates now are we? Were you the guy hired by ISPR to devise 27 May as ghaddar day? I am starting to think you were! :P

Establishment ne to aisa mass upgrade mara hai ...

Microsoft ko bhi fail kar dia..
Itne sare machines ke software updates.. wo bhi itne kam time me.. maanna padega
yes, he is coming to Pakistan ..

1685404509285.jpeg

And he got punished for that Dy Speaker decision. Do you want his head to be cut off then?

If your political decisions give you bad results, that's fair game. Politics is a game of strategy after all.

No,
Imran and his Dy. Speaker never faced the real punishment for the throwing out the NCM in April 2022. And I think there were enough in the Establishment who still thought some sense would prevail in Imran's stupid brain to 'chill out' but then-- cactuses don't grow mangoes and some seeds have no oil.

If Pakistan were to not act upon the NCM, it would be the end of Pakistan's whatever Const. order left. PERIOD! There is a reason that once an NCM is tabled, it will have to be acted upon. Two other PMs before Imran had to face it. But Imran violated the Const. when no other PM in Pakistan's history ever violated that. Imran is a 'DeRh Hushyaar' guy and that's why he is where now.

And your stupid leader, despite having almost same seats in the NA and ruling two large Provinces, still decided to resign from the NA and dissolve the two Prov. Assemblies. How stupid can you be???

No,
Imran and his Dy. Speaker never faced the real punishment for the throwing out the NCM in April 2022.

Ok so I ask you, what is the 'real' punishment?

And your stupid leader, despite having almost same seats in the NA and ruling two large Provinces, still decided to resign from the NA and dissolve the two Prov. Assemblies. How stupid can you be???

In the PA's he was still beholden to some coalition partners and had a slim majority, especially in Punjab. He thought that I am high on popularity now, we have won the by-elections, so why not go for provincial elections and get a sizeable majority to get our things done.

What exactly is stupid in that?

It only seems stupid because the other party actually didn't abide by the constitution, which is what everyone in the country was expecting to be done as a bare minimum.

Let's take an example.

In 2021 Trudeau called for snap elections in Canada in the hopes of gaining a simple majority rather than having a coalition. Now the elections did not give him the result required, so arguably a questionable political move.

But, and this is the crux of the argument here, what if there was a military establishment in Canada and they wouldn't let the elections take place after the assemblies had been dissolved and the Canadian SC (or counterpart) had given an order for elections?

Would you still say that Trudeau was stupid?

Again, dumbing it down further.

I come for a football game with my team. The rules of the game are that you cannot tackle someone, grab someone, push someone off the ball. I prepare my strategy, tactics, everything is solid. But in the game, the other party has my ankles tied up, they can practically grab me off the ball, pull me by the hair, and all the usual fouling strategies in collusion with the referee. I lose. Would you still call my strategy stupid?

Oh, and the customary, Imran Khan maha stupid hai. The most stupidest guy ever to be born on this planet. Imran Khan kutta haye haye. I told you bud, just let me know kaunsa nara lagana hai IK kay khilaf and I will do it.

In the PA's he was still beholden to some coalition partners and had a slim majority, especially in Punjab. He thought that I am high on popularity now, we have won the by-elections, so why not go for provincial elections and get a sizeable majority to get our things done.

What exactly is stupid in that?

It only seems stupid because the other party actually didn't abide by the constitution, which is what everyone in the country was expecting to be done as a bare minimum.

Firstly, there is a reason that once an NCM is tabled in Pakistan, then it would have be voted upon. There is no way around that. 'Absolutely Not!'. There is a reason two previous PMs had to face that and Benazir faced against very heavy odds. But your 'DeRh Hushyaar' Imran Khan thought that he could get away by going around that. A gross violation of the Const. of Pakistan happened then and you are asking ME what punishment was given or deserved? Tell me what punishment was given to Imran or Asad Qaiser then?? Do you know that if Imran was let go of then then there would never be another NCM against Nawaz Sharif or whoever because they too would have done the same? Whatever was left of Pakistan's Const. order, would have been lost and Pakistan would be like another Afghanistan or Somalia after that.

As to the quoted part: I am talking about 'politics' here: Which stupid 'leader' would not have used a near parity in the NA seats, with a near parity in the Senate, AND POWER in two large provinces to get back to power?? Imran skilfully used the President of Pakistan to stall various things but why did he let go of other levers of power?? Only a total DUMB$*** person would have made decisions like Imran did.

Does it surprise you that Imran is where he is despite his obvious massive popularity?? I don't know why we are even discussing Imran's follies here. The guy is a 'GhaamaR' (a dumba$ss).

Firstly, there is a reason that once an NCM is tabled in Pakistan, then it would have be voted upon. There is no way around that. 'Absolutely Not!'. There is a reason two previous PMs had to face that and Benazir faced against very heavy odds. But your 'DeRh Hushyaar' Imran Khan thought that he could get away by going around that. A gross violation of the Const. of Pakistan happened then and you are asking ME what punishment was given or deserved? Tell me what punishment was given to Imran or Asad Qaiser then?? Do you know that if Imran was let go of then then there would never be another NCM against Nawaz Sharif or whoever because they too would have done the same? Whatever was left of Pakistan's Const. order, would have been lost and Pakistan would be like another Afghanistan or Somalia after that.

As to the quoted part: I am talking about 'politics' here: Which stupid 'leader' would not have used a near parity in the NA seats, with a near parity in the Senate, AND POWER in two large provinces to get back to power?? Imran skilfully used the President of Pakistan to stall various things but why did he let go of other levers of power?? Only a total DUMB$*** person would have made decisions like Imran did.

Does it surprise you that Imran is where he is despite his obvious massive popularity?? I don't know why we are even discussing Imran's follies here. The guy is a 'GhaamaR' (a dumba$ss).

Jani sajjiyan khabbyan na maar te jeri gal puchi aye odha jawab day.

Jawab nhn aye te sidha sidha das jawab nhn anda....laila majnu di kahanian mat suna mehrbani teri.

Back
Top Bottom