What's new

As #MeToo picks up in Pakistan, Junaid Akram and Faisal Edhi are accused of sexual harassment

Well lets put it this way...Girls want guys to be "responsible for themselves/ control their nature" shouldnt girls also share the same responsibility of being responsible for themselves and controlling their nature of showing off for attention? I dont say all girls but I do know girls who complain when they arent looked at 2x or those who arent appreciated...sure not everyone will be decent to appreciate you nicely....likewise not every girl is decently dressing for herself MOST are dressing for compliments from the opposite gender.....Now not every guy will be giving compliments some can be animals...that IS at your own risk now like driving, when you drive you can still get hit by some maniac but you still drive responsibly, right...You dont go tempting the other to hit you!

I say both sides should be responsible for themselves...

If you think you are allowed to behave anyway you like only 1 side should control (in the past guys didnt know the meaning of control so they put the burden on the girls by covering them up but today the sole burden falls on the guy by asking him to control)....that is messed up....each his/ her own.....Is there no middle ground?

@snow lake clearly mentioned in his comment, that there are two gyms, one only for ladies and the other one for both..

Now ladies with revealing cloths don't go to the ladies gym.. it means they want themselves to be noticed by guys only.. and when guys pay attention, they start crying #MeToo..

This is hypocrisy..

so if I went upto a woman and told her "girl you wanna go somewhere and have sex "

Is this harassment ?
This is not appropriate to say to a woman whom you barely know or meet for the first time.

However, depend where you live, or unless you dating her - country and its culture.

Not my values of-course.

@snow lake clearly mentioned in his comment, that there are two gyms, one only for ladies and the other one for both..

Now ladies with revealing cloths don't go to the ladies gym.. it means they want themselves to be noticed by guys only.. and when guys pay attention, they start crying #MeToo..

This is hypocrisy..
Well, I cant speak for everyone but like I said both sides should be responsible for themselves :tup:

Well, I cant speak for everyone but like I said both sides should be responsible for themselves :tup:
That's right..
Women have been ordered to dress decently, and men have been ordered to lower their gaze.. how beautiful.

But when women come with revealing cloths, to a men's gym, while they have their own facility available.. and guys stare at them, it is their fault more than the guys.. although both are at fault..

Tasveer main dekh lo bhayya..

Bass sab main aik baat mushtarik hai.. sab ke paas se evidence ghaib hochuka hai.. aisa lagta hai ke shahbaz shareef ne inn ke evidences bhi jala ke rakh kardiey..

Lo..

What a waste of Time. Almost damn threw up. That was a lizard not a woman. I think Rivers are Too polluted or perverts are banging Komodo Dragon.

Damn it man. I just ate.

That's right..
Women have been ordered to dress decently, and men have been ordered to lower their gaze.. how beautiful.

But when women come with revealing cloths, to a men's gym, while they have their own facility available.. and guys stare at them, it is their fault more than the guys.. although both are at fault..
Men should boycott or avoid mixed jims. Women will get the message.

That's right..

I would say both are at fault HOWEVER, if they have their own gym and chose not to go to it....UNTIL and UNLESS it doesnt have equipment and is useless than yes girls are literally wanting attention! Whyelse would they waltz into a guy's gym when they have their own? Like I said UNLESS it doesnt have the equipment and whatnot...IF it doesnt, guys should control a bit and/ or request the manager to move some equipment to the lady's gym so that they can be spared of the misery ....or ladies can request for that?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom