What's new

As India ‘Rethinks’ S-400 Acquisition, Russia Puts ‘Everything On Table’ For Pakistan

We live in constant fear of loosing relations as though others don't value the relationship on its own merit rather we have bend over backwards. If they do severe ties because Pakistan excises its sovereignty then good for us.

Hypothetically let's say India canceled it's order for the S-400, did the US offer any of it's more modern defences? Such as aegis ashore or thaad?

Sheikh chili ka suna hai kabhi tum logo ne India me??

All of you bloody Indian wankers sound like him.
Amazing, we have exactly same opinion of you pakistanis :lol:

On topic, s400 will soon come to India no matter how bsing is done in global media.

Hypothetically let's say India canceled it's order for the S-400, did the US offer any of it's more modern defences? Such as aegis ashore or thaad?

I think Thaad is offered, but is not as good as S-400.

India needs (buys) relationship with Russia. Most important for India is a guaranteed veto.
Now, I think, we have similar guaranteed veto from france.

India is not going to completely geopardize relationship with Russia. However, India has no choice but to join quad.

The recent actions by chinese at the borders set the trust back by 50 years (whatever little trust has evaporated).

It's going to be very interesting if India will hold its nerve, it looks like sanctions are very much on the cards. If they go back on the Russians then it's the end of their relationship with them.
I've always thought India has had it spot on with its policy with other countries, however it seems they can't sit on fence anymore, especially with the US now insisting a side is picked.

I think you are right. India is not allowed to sit on the fence anymore. It is either the QUAD or economic oblivion as the Americans will pull the economic rug out from under India's feet.

It is in the interest of Pakistan for India to get the S400, it can be countered by the HQ-9 and the S400 closes the path to the F35 which will be a real problem to deal with..

I highly doubt you can afford one(Monetarily and sanction-wise). That said a Chinese knock-off is surely on the cards.
I reiterate India will not cancel S400.

S-500. Wow! It would cost nearly $6B. No offence but where will you get the money from?

No offence but maybe you should do your research before you comment? 6 billion USD? Where did you get that number from? Lmao 😂 😂 😂 The total cost of two regiments/units would be 2.5 billion USD. You should rather worry about US sanctions....

it's a lot deeper than that. india is no doubt thinking about back tracking from s400 deal but this isn't why the Russian foreign minister came to Pakistan with President Putin's message of the blank cheque. The real reason why the Russian foreign minister came over is what the u.s. regime announced today about not leaving Afghanistan until September this year. in the said 5 months, the u.s. regime along with its indian lap dogs is gonna go full force in creating terrorism and chaos in both China Russia & in Pakistan. Russia knows this and came in to give Pakistan the confidence that Islamabad can consider eveything as a reset with Moscow and that Pakistan, China & Russia will now ensure that the u.s. is contained, ineffective & is forced to leave. Do not be surprised if we see Russian forces landing in Pakistan and then go into taliban controlled areas in Afghanistan to push the u.s. out. I'm sure the Russian FSS is already deep inside afgahnistan keeping tabs on american & indian involvement with the isis. the 7th fleet humiliating india while on its way to india is not a coincidence. Our waters may already have the silent presence of Russian & Chinese attack subs ready to counter any u.s. navy's misadventures post May 1st.

interesting turns...let's see. the u.s. may well be arm twisted by the two big boys on the block to leave after May 1st since the u.s. regime has already committed to the agreement and back tracking will make things more difficult than back tracking from the Iran nuclear deal.

India will take the S-400 from Russia, sanctions or no sanctions. US may not like it but it will let it go as a) India is not a member of NATO and b) a bulwark against China.

Still, India needs to take a holistic review of its relations with Russia. It should demand clarity on Russia vis-a-vis its relations with China (and Pakistan).

India will take the S-400 from Russia, sanctions or no sanctions. US may not like it but it will let it go as a) India is not a member of NATO and b) a bulwark against China.

Still, India needs to take a holistic review of its relations with Russia. It should demand clarity on Russia vis-a-vis its relations with China (and Pakistan).
uhm...no. india can have the s400s...but bluntly put, india is not in a position to dictate to Russia or seek any type of clarification. and india has yet to prove itself as any sort of a "bulwark" against China given the humiliation it received last year & by unconditionally succumbing to the 1959 lac. as the u.s. regime's secretary of state the pompeo alluded last year, india has to prove itself worthy.

I don't think India has the power to ask Russia to do anything. And if forced to choose, what do you think happens?

1. Russia picks $2 trillion USD India that can neither help nor threaten it
2. Russia picks $18 trillion USD China that can be Russia's best friend if friendly or Russia's worst enemy if hostile

If you think about it from Russia's point of view, if China somehow is forced to surrender to the US and is forced to allow the US to build military bases in China, then Russia's entire east is threatened. But even if India joins NATO, it won't threaten Russia, it'd only threaten China. Conversely, for friendly relations China can help Russia greatly with its weak points like semiconductors, civil engineering and watching Russia's eastern back while there's literally nothing India can contribute other than cash.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that India will get S400. We will also be placing orders for 33 new fighter jets when Putin visits later this year.

Back
Top Bottom