What's new

As India conducts strikes in Myanmar, Pakistan cautions against cross-border 'adventurism'

@Rahi812 - did you read it yourself kiddo? it says that Indian is funding ISI...do you want to really hear that and claim it to be truth?

BTW ever heard of an Indian by name Dawood Ibrahim that is a honored guest of Pakistan and esteemed in-law to your hero Miandaad? yup. Now I suggest you start connecting these dots.

BTW thank you for proving the Indian claims about Dawood Ibrahim funding ISI terrorist activities.

"The documents also show bin Laden funnelled cash from a web of financiers like the “Indian brother” to elements of the jihadist movement in Pakistan, some also linked to the ISI. - See more at: An ‘Indian brother’ finds mention in al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden’s diary | The Indian Express

Pakistan's airforce is better?:cray:
most of your inventory consists of the old and outdated HAL Tejas while the majority of our air force consists of f 16s and and jf 17s

@Rahi812 - did you read it yourself kiddo? it says that Indian is funding ISI...do you want to really hear that and claim it to be truth?

BTW ever heard of an Indian by name Dawood Ibrahim that is a honored guest of Pakistan and esteemed in-law to your hero Miandaad? yup. Now I suggest you start connecting these dots.

BTW thank you for proving the Indian claims about Dawood Ibrahim funding ISI terrorist activities.

"The documents also show bin Laden funnelled cash from a web of financiers like the “Indian brother” to elements of the jihadist movement in Pakistan, some also linked to the ISI. - See more at: An ‘Indian brother’ finds mention in al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden’s diary | The Indian Express

Lets swap Modi with Dawood Ibrahim.

Khushubu lagga ke anna, mehndi jhoomer ham laga dein ge:coffee: then returned to India in this shape
image.jpg

why? birds of like feathers flock together for a reason. Hence Dawood the terrorist loves to be in Pakistan.

If all terrorists are related to us somehow, so is modi then. No wonder your slave mentality of centuries old hasnt changed much. Putting him in charge of affairs!

And you will do what?
Thats like asking someone, if I hit you, what wud u do?

Friggin cowards! hit us already! been hearing of surgical strikes and cold start and 10 kadam and all that BS for more than a decade now!

Baniyas doing best what they always do = Cheap talk. :rofl: We have been waiting since 2008 for those Air strikes :rofl:

Were you sleeping when OBL raid was carried Out ? Wake Up.

I want some indian soldiers on **** soils for a miss adventure, and enjoy they being raped by our javan

Last time when India "DID" cross the border your nation was Split into two.
You entire Geography was "raped" ( as per your vocabulary ) and Still... ( btw, has "****" been whitelisted in Pakistan ? )

Myanmar officials say the Indian army operated in their own territory. Myanmar sovereign policy doesn't allow any country's army to perform any activity inside their boundaries. Face Palm for India lol..

Wake Up : Indian minister admits troops crossed into Myanmar to attack Naga, Manipuri rebels -
bdnews24.com

Baniyas doing best what they always do = Cheap talk. :rofl: We have been waiting since 2008 for those Air strikes :rofl:

You are right. Baniyas no good at doing but they good at counting. They counted 50000 since mumbai attacks and are counting.

Allah has served you justice, baniyas have played no part. I swear.

If all terrorists are related to us somehow, so is modi then. No wonder your slave mentality of centuries old hasnt changed much. Putting him in charge of affairs!

Thats like asking someone, if I hit you, what wud u do?

Friggin cowards! hit us already! been hearing of surgical strikes and cold start and 10 kadam and all that BS for more than a decade now!

You should thank us for the enormous generosity we've shown you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom