What's new

As I said, Taskin will give hard time to Indian, he did and India collapsed

I feel sorry for the crowd. Who paid to watch this shit. Like who in his right mind would pay to watch this joke.

Poor OP is guilty of premature celebration.

Bwahahaha - no matter how well you play, evil Chanakyian RAW will never let you win! RAWAMI dalals and RAW caused B'desh to loose.

I feel sorry for the crowd. Who paid to watch this shit. Like who in his right mind would pay to watch this joke.
ahahaha this is what happens when totally ignore domestic cricket development :D

Poor OP is guilty of premature celebration.

Bwahahaha - no matter how well you play, evil Chanakyian RAW will never let you win! RAWAMI dalals and RAW caused B'desh to loose.
i celebrated Taskin's bowling :D

@danger007 nothing there :confused:

Not good for Bangladesh cricket. I wonder what has happened to the Bangladesh team.

I still have a doubt. Why there is very less crowd in the ongoing series. Even 10% of Stadiums are not filled even for the first match. I thought BD are crazy for cricket.

I think RAW has something to do with it. :sarcastic:

by the way....Binny--- 6 for 4,best bowling figure of any Indian bowler. :dance3::dance3:

I still have a doubt. Why there is very less crowd in the ongoing series. Even 10% of Stadiums are not filled even for the first match. I thought BD are crazy for cricket.
i said before the series, there will be empty stadium, BD ppl no longer cricket, they have enough of it LOL
you will not get even single BD man in stadium next time even if it is free to watch hehehe

Not good for Bangladesh cricket. I wonder what has happened to the Bangladesh team.
picnic domestic cricket LOL

i said before the series, there will be empty stadium, BD ppl no longer cricket, they have enough of it LOL
you will not get even single BD man in stadium next time even if it is free to watch hehehe

picnic domestic cricket LOL
I thought it was due to some other reason like climate or ticket prices. Any way there must be some serious introspection. I think Rahim needs to step down as captain. That dude have some attitude, excellent player though. His on field behavior with other teammates is also not so good.

I thought it was due to some other reason like climate or ticket prices. Any way there must be some serious introspection. I think Rahim needs to step down as captain. That dude have some attitude, excellent player though. His on field behavior with other teammates is also not so good.
no other player currently capable of captaincy lol
Rahim is team player, others are selfish including shakib

The best part is that an Indian is cursing BD for this performance. He is afraid that Binny might become permanent member of Indian team after this performance.

title of the thread,,,:p:
speaks volumes about BD cricket fans who never fail to hope against hope:lol:
37122238.jpg

The best part is that an Indian is cursing BD for this performance. He is afraid that Binny might become permanent member of Indian team after this performance.
I think he will get a chance in England to prove his worth. We seriously need batsmen for the 2015 WC in seaming pitches.

What the heck was that? din't know there was a match till I saw this thread:eek: & that score card...:rofl: I think both teams were trying for the wooden spoon! :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom