What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having people living in other " free democracies" will being a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chinese govt propaganda machine is not a foreign concept.

Is that your excuse every time you can't win a argument.

Yo chinese members stop abusing seriously grow up if you dont find something upto your standard report rather than passing personal comments

@ topic it had to happen some or the other day you press you neighbours more & more they will hit you one or the other day as they say you cant buy friends with your money

Yo chinese members stop abusing seriously grow up if you dont find something upto your standard report rather than passing personal comments

@ topic it had to happen some or the other day you press you neighbours more & more they will hit you one or the other day as they say you cant buy friends with your money

We only dish out what is given first.

lol one eye shut one eye open.

.and what about..when u cant debate ,,start making personal attacks..disgusting

See who start the personal attack first before you help your indian bro for nationalist.Sometimes it make you blind.

Thanks for your words to show your ignorance.Well to know you think all chinese carry on their life with making toys.So what if making a cheap plastic toys?We all live better than a slumdog like in mumbai.So whats the problem for making cheap plastic toys?

Did i say there is anything wrong with making cheap plastic toys??? All i said was that people around the world are not going to fall in love with you because you can be a good source of cheap labour. My maid clean my house very well and makes a great cup of tea, but I am sure as hell not planning to marry her.

Why do many of our esteemed Chinese members prefer to leave their motherland and live in western paradises. You have to give people around the world a reason to love your country, want to visit/work there or even be interested in learning more about you. India is slowly getting there............at least most foreigners have a fascination with India inspite of all her drawbacks, but i certainly can't say the same about China.

oh yeah? Then go check my ip address and see if i am living in a democracy nation or a communist nation.You idian are always a joke,if you cannot debate with more prove then you guys always said the people are communist propaganda.Definately joke.

ROFL! I am a joke? while your can't comprehend to whom I was replying to specifically before quoting me? ... you are coming unhinged . go read my reply again and read the quote I was replying to...

It is matter of time...time will come when in its arrogance China will attack Taiwan or Arunachal or any one of its 1000 disputed territories..every ASEAN counties,japan,SK,Australia,USA and India knows this and slowly but surely are preparing for this eventuality

oh yeah? Then go check my ip addres and see if i am living in a democracy nation or a communist nation.You idian are always a joke,if you cannot debate with more prove then you guys always said the people are communist propaganda.Definately joke.

Hmmmm i see keyboard all messed up type it slowly child

It's rather simple, they think there is an oppression gene in the Chinese make up and therefore all Chinese people regardless of upbring are incapable of "freedom"

I think Hitler has some similar ideas about Jews having a defective "world jew" gene that made them incapable of living in a moral society and always work to subvert. :confused: I've always heard that some of the Indian state's early founders were Nazi ideologues.

I don't know who is faster the Tea party and Sarah Palin in the US or the Chinese, to associate Hitler with analogies in a heartbeat.

Did i say there is anything wrong with making cheap plastic toys??? All i said was that people around the world are not going to fall in love with you because you can be a good source of cheap labour. My maid clean my house very well and makes a great cup of tea, but I am sure as hell not planning to marry her.

Why do many of our esteemed Chinese members prefer to leave their motherland and live in western paradises. You have to give people around the world a reason to love your country, want to visit/work there or even be interested in learning more about you. India is slowly getting there............at least most foreigners have a fascination with India inspite of all her drawbacks, but i certainly can't say the same about China.

For some reason ,you dont konw,there are many chinese ALREADY leave China in the early 400years ago.Many Chinese you see in US,Canada,SE ASIA, etc ,most of them are immigrants in the past fews hundreds years and latest 3/4 decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom