What's new

As cannabis is widely legalised, China cashes in on an unprecedented boom

Possibly police bullying people who are not aware of the law. You know how cops are. Out to make a quick buck.

Indians can carry upto 100 gms of charas and less than 1 kg of Ganja legally. However transportation of both without license is illegal. :devil:
Did not know that thanks for the info even 100 grams of charas is good that just under 4 ounces.

Did not know that thanks for the info even 100 grams of charas is good that just under 4 ounces.

Cannabis is a weed that grows widely in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and has been in local uses for THOUSANDS of years.

Making it totally illegal just would not work in India :lol:. It is even used as a regular component of Indian cooking.

Cannabis is a weed that grows widely in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and has been in local uses for THOUSANDS of years.

Making it totally illegal just would not work in India :lol:. It is even used as a regular component of Indian cooking.
i know when i show some of my english friends pictures of weed growing wild in punjab they shocked.The first time i ate weed was bhang pakora at a festival.

Is there a place I can buy some Chinese weed? Will they ship to Canada? Accept Paypal?

Weed has medicinal benefits, I get. Weed is also a mind altering drug such as smokng cocaine, LSD, etc. Has Chinese not learned from history about the opium war that was one of the reasons that made us weak?
Why are sentences so light now in China for drug related offense?

Weed has medicinal benefits, I get. Weed is also a mind altering drug such as smokng cocaine, LSD, etc. Has Chinese not learned from history about the opium war that was one of the reasons that made us weak?
Why are sentences so light now in China for drug related offense?
All drugs have medicinal benefits from heroin to morphine (opium) etc but that doesn't mean it should be used by people who don't have an illness. Marajuana is a gateway drug and is very easy to become use to it and feel nothing at all. If you smoke a $25 bag a day, within a week, you will barely feel anything. This is why once that happens people start looking for cheap yet harder drugs like meth and crack.

All drugs have medicinal benefits from heroin to morphine (opium) etc but that doesn't mean it should be used by people who don't have an illness. Marajuana is a gateway drug and is very easy to become use to it and feel nothing at all. If you smoke a $25 bag a day, within a week, you will barely feel anything. This is why once that happens people start looking for cheap yet harder drugs like meth and crack.
all drugs do have some benefits and defects . but marijuana doesn't have any defects research on it and if not tell me ill send you the proof right here so that everyone can see the facts with their god given eyes

Why does an article unrelated to politics always mention "communist" China? Do people say capitalist U.S., democratic India in news that have nothing to do with capitalism of democracy.

Plus I wish China is communist so I can get free food, free housing and free female and male partners, lol

Due to very bad reputation of communism in the world in general, those little words inserted in nonpolitical news reinforce bad image of China, and anything related to China. Clever propaganda in its finest.

Back to the topic, I don't know why marijuana should be illegal. Alcohol does more harm to individual health and society at large.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom