What's new

As cannabis is widely legalised, China cashes in on an unprecedented boom

We call that cotton mouth i also noticed in india it hard to get the buds from weed so u end up having to smoke hash which is good as well .

This is the ultimate stoner thread.

Brilliant!

I wasn't saying the thread was bad. You got a fellow stoner here =D.
All parts of life we enjoy., No restrictions in Hinduism but you need to know the boundaries you are going into, if you got control over something then you can go, otherwise those without control who pass into boundary which they cannot turn back from nor are they able to control themselves, then.There is a separate thing for them.

The article says "many of these chinese patents are for herbal treatment." If I'm not wrong, herbal product are considered as health supplement, they are not regulated by the FDA.

In many states, marijuana is only legalized for medicinal use, not recreational use.
I am not sure how 'herbal remedies' would be classified; at least without a doctor's prescription.

I believe cannabis was banned in India by the British to make way for tobacco.

Sounds fake, the two doesn't conflict, that's like banning Scotch to make way for wine.

I sometimes smoke, when I'm too stressed or when a project is done. I smoke a cigar with my dad every now and again when I visit.

As to health effects, if you eat too much anything it will kill you. Do it in moderation and you be fine.

In many states, marijuana is only legalized for medicinal use, not recreational use.
I am not sure how 'herbal remedies' would be classified; at least without a doctor's prescription.

These Chinese patented cannabis herbal medicine contains very little or none of its psychoactive ingredient, user won't experience the high like smoking marijuana. There is no recreational value.

In terms of classification, it is grey, and the article says nothing about it. In the US, herbal remedies come under health/dietary supplement which are off the shelves, but medicinal use marijuana is not.

no bro its was just a little, probably can make around 20 joints. So many people get busted, i was not aware that it was legal.

no bro its was just a little, probably can make around 20 joints. So many people get busted, i was not aware that it was legal.

In which case he must be carrying Charas. The legal limit for carrying Charas in India is 100 gms.

Is that true mate i have also heard of people getting busted for it.

Possibly police bullying people who are not aware of the law. You know how cops are. Out to make a quick buck.

Indians can carry upto 100 gms of charas and less than 1 kg of Ganja legally. However transportation of both without license is illegal. :devil:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom