What's new

As cannabis is widely legalised, China cashes in on an unprecedented boom

when we have doctors like you.... :whistle: :D
MedicalCannabis_Outline-Co.gif

thenug-h4XzDIRI81.jpg

I wish they leagalize it here in India. But it will take at least a century and that too its being optimistic.

May be you should read more about India. Weed in the form of bhaang is a part of our culture and is totally legal in the state of Rajasthan. You need to government permit to sell bhaang. And bhaang can not be made without weed so you can usually buy weed from those government shops as well.

May be you should read more about India. Weed in the form of bhaang is a part of our culture and is totally legal in the state of Rajasthan. You need to government permit to sell bhaang. And bhaang can not be made without weed so you can usually buy weed from those government shops as well.

I am aware of that mate. But i thought we could only get bhaang to buy and not weed itself. Anyhow the mentality of people here should change they see weed has something very evil and it is due to media and all crap. Heck in some cheezy movies they show weed as a white powdery stuff. I was talking about making it legal in the whole country and one does not have to fear of getting busted by cops while buying them.

Lol isn't cannabis used with tobacco..

P.S: isn't it harmful?
No exactly, if in normal doses ,you get addicted to it , get high 24/7 living in a dream world neglecting reality, then it becomes a problem other than that it releases stress ,reduces high blood pressure and is a efficient pain killer.Used for cancer patients.

I wish they leagalize it here in India. But it will take at least a century and that too its being optimistic.
dude cannabis indica of the genus cannabis , grows wild in india hence the name indica.It has higher buzz and more DTHC(delta tetra hydro cannabinol) content than cannabis sativa:P, so our stuff gives you a total high, compared to other varieties.Why do you want it legalized? go to a forest and pick a plant and smoke it :enjoy:it's commonly ignored as harmless, During Holi festival they use it as Bhang which is tradition.I don't see people calling it harmful, unless you are addicted to it. :8-)

Last edited:
I am aware of that mate. But i thought we could only get bhaang to buy and not weed itself. Anyhow the mentality of people here should change they see weed has something very evil and it is due to media and all crap. Heck in some cheezy movies they show weed as a white powdery stuff. I was talking about making it legal in the whole country and one does not have to fear of getting busted by cops while buying them.

Nope you can buy weed as well and in front of the cops they do not bother. Cops in India do not bother unless you are buying COKE or something like that or if you go and blow smoke in their face then of course you will be charged. And if you want weed to be legalised like in Amsterdam or Uruguay well then it is not happening any time soon unless you vote an extremely liberal party to power which they are none in India. We need a marijuana party of India just like there is one in Canada

There are many ways to use it .

1. Joint : This is most popular one . You mix tobbaco and Seedless cannabis and put it in rizla paper . It looks like a crude cigarette .

shutterstock_3578162.jpg

2. Hash /hahish/charas( low quality )
Hashish, often known as "hash", is a cannabis product composed of compressed or purified preparations of stalked resin glands .

One of the most popular hash in the world is Malana Cream which comes from Malana valley

Even the video has near 2 million views . It is done in a chillum ( a great contribution to mankind from India )

Chillum.jpg

There are many many other methods as well .
You can also have it mixed in pakora or lassi which gives a more intense buzz then smoking it.I have been weed free after 22 years of smoking it these pictures are making me cluck for some.

You can also have it mixed in pakora or lassi which gives a more intense buzz then smoking it.I have been weed free after 22 years of smoking it these pictures are making me cluck for some.
Sweets ,sugar tend to increase the effect of bhaang exponentially, the more sweets you consume the more you feel high:D

Sweets ,sugar tend to increase the effect of bhaang exponentially, the more sweets you consume the more you feel high:D
I notice that alot in india even when people take afeem you always see them drink sweet tea and sweets afterwards.

I notice that alot in india even when people take afeem you always see them drink sweet tea and sweets afterwards.
sweet tea and sweets is to give more high and you need to drink a lot of water since you feel thirsty.:D not that you are dehydrated but your brain mimics dryiness of tongue so you keep drinking water still you will have dry mouth.

sweet tea and sweets is to give more high and you need to drink a lot of water since you feel thirsty.:D not that you are dehydrated but your brain mimics dryiness of tongue so you keep drinking water still you will have dry mouth.
We call that cotton mouth i also noticed in india it hard to get the buds from weed so u end up having to smoke hash which is good as well .

Back
Top Bottom