What's new

As a Tamil patriot I thank Modi and BJP

onodiya oor yenna

:raise:

I can translate that. :lol:

fact my dad said in certain operations in 1965 war, malayalam was frequently used by indian military comms (keralites were always well represented in armed forces)....so it would completely throw off pakistanis that intercepted it. @Levina have you heard about this one?

No. I will have to ask daddy.
But then I'm not surprised since a lot of naval officers are mallus.
Btw that reminds me of Indian gov inviting international press on board INS Brahmaputra after Pak falsely claimed to have sunk it. Lol

I don't believe @kvpak is a Tamil. A tamil should be able to at least understand tamil. Google Translate can't translate everyword or some sentences so its unreliable. It only translates words not sounds so a fake tamil can be easiler cornered

Last edited:
I want BJP to win big in elections.

Most of you know that I am a Tamil nationalist. So yo may wonder why I want BJP to win big. Think hard. It may come to you.

Brother, I completely understand your sentiment. Tamils are culturally distinct from North Indians. Most tamils are polite, educated and har working people. The RSS People here will never understand. India is not a democratic country. It is a tyrannic North Indian Empire imposed on south indians, bengalis and kashmiris. That is a fact!
Hindi Language and culture is supressing ancient and proud local culture in both Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. The bengali Language in west bengal is threatened by hindi and English. Why do North indians pretend to be white englishmen? There are no Bollywood stars with dark skin color.. and that says a lot about a country where the vast majority have brown or dark skin.

You end all your words with a vowel....hard not to sound poetic hehe. Tamil its not the case, so much harsh, even guttural endings with gal, kal, mal, aal, ar, aar, um, oom, am, aam, an, aan, etc etc
Vowel ending is a bane as far as fitting Telugu to western music..Because of vowel ending many Telugu words end in either 3 or 4 syllables..many tamil words are 2 and half syllables (like avan,avar,) or one and a half which makes it suitable for different genres of music..You can have varaaga nadhi karai oram(which sounds like qawali), chaiyya chaiyya which sounds as good in Tamil as in Hindi ,a western tune like thalli pogathey and many more in Tamil which is not the case with Telugu..But I agree Telugu is more refined in sound and rhythm than Tamil but it is one of the most imperfect languages for any kind of music apart from Carnatic classic or Telugu folk.

Brother, I completely understand your sentiment. Tamils are culturally distinct from North Indians. Most tamils are polite, educated and har working people. The RSS People here will never understand. India is not a democratic country. It is a tyrannic North Indian Empire imposed on south indians, bengalis and kashmiris. That is a fact!
Hindi Language and culture is supressing ancient and proud local culture in both Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. The bengali Language in west bengal is threatened by hindi and English. Why do North indians pretend to be white englishmen? There are no Bollywood stars with dark skin color.. and that says a lot about a country where the vast majority have brown or dark skin.

I have pointed that fact before, Bollywood discriminates Indians with a darker skin however Tamil movies tend to do the same thing and I don't think there is a 'tyrannic North Indian Empire'. Indians should be able to take care of this problem and South India breaking up is hard to imagine as South has a lot of influence in India politically and economically

Vowel ending is a bane as far as fitting Telugu to western music..Because of vowel ending many Telugu words end in either 3 or 4 syllables..many tamil words are 2 and half syllables (like avan,avar,) or one and a half which makes it suitable for different genres of music..You can have varaaga nadhi karai oram(which sounds like qawali), chaiyya chaiyya which sounds as good in Tamil as in Hindi ,a western tune like thalli pogathey and many more in Tamil which is not the case with Telugu..But I agree Telugu is more refined in sound and rhythm than Tamil but it is one of the most imperfect languages for any kind of music apart from Carnatic classic or Telugu folk.

Yah I only listen to carnatic music for Telugu for that reason. But boy is it good...along with regular talking hehe.

And LOL at the fake tamil poser OP giving you a thumbs up :P

Last edited:
Right now Tamilian Subramanium Swami is the unofficial spokesperson of BJP. I think most Hindus/Jains/buddhists are inherently pro-Indians. Pro-India song by Tibetan Buddhists

I have pointed that fact before, Bollywood discriminates Indians with a darker skin however Tamil movies tend to do the same thing and I don't think there is a 'tyrannic North Indian Empire'. Indians should be able to take care of this problem and South India breaking up is hard to imagine as South has a lot of influence in India politically and economically
How did you come to the conclusion Bollywood discriminates against south india? Sridevi,Hema Malini, vyjayanti Mala, Rekha,Aishwarya Rai, Vidya balan ,A.R.Rahman, Prabhu deva, SP Balasubramanyam, Shyam benegal, Mani Ratnam, Priyadarshan,Santosh Sivan, Ravi.K.Chandran etc etc are all south indians and you know how much they are respected in Bollywood.

Isn't it respectable to keep our mouths shut when we don't have idea of something

No dark skinned actors in Bollywood? Ever heard the name of Nawazuddin siddique? Kaykay Menon?

Now you've made him to hide in his cave searching for WiFi to use Google translate. Lol.

Straight copy and paste into google translate works pretty well this time....damn (complete toin coss it seems).

Unfortunately for him translating a reply back to tamil will still suck and can be identified easily :P

How did you come to the conclusion Bollywood discriminates against south india? Sridevi,Hema Malini, vyjayanti Mala, Rekha,Aishwarya Rai, Vidya balan ,A.R.Rahman, Prabhu deva, SP Balasubramanyam, Shyam benegal, Mani Ratnam, Priyadarshan,Santosh Sivan, Ravi.K.Chandran etc etc are all south indians and you know how much they are respected in Bollywood.

Isn't it respectable to keep our mouths shut when we don't have idea of something

You should keep your mouth shut then instead of proving my point. You didn't name a single really Dark skinned person

Last edited:
I don't believe @kvpak is a Tamil. A tamil should be able to at least understand tamil. Google Translate can't translate everyword or some sentences so its unreliable. It only translates words not sounds so a fake tamil can be easiler cornered
@kvpak can't write one sentence in Tamil.

I have never seen this guy's post in Tamil which other Tamils write here using English alphabets.

Now you've made him to hide in his cave searching for WiFi to use Google translate. Lol.
He never replies in Tamil but always speaks about how Tamils are yearning for Independence. A Pak in disguise.
He did not reply to my post.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/tamil-nadu-jallikattu.472909/page-6#post-9120377

Oru kelvi kuu badhil solu - onodiya oor yenna?

He couldn't answer my tamil question last time, lets see if he can this time :P
Aanal avan romba nalla aalu. Yevvalau thittinalum vangikaraan badhiluku thitta mattan. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom