What's new

ARY ONE WORLD using defence.pk wallpaper.

We are not going to do anything. It would have been nice if they had referenced us like CNN did. But then there is a difference between CNN and ARY ONE WORLD.

Do u really think they will do anything, we are all Pakistani and you know whats going to happen. They will say they created that stuff by their designer, I gurantee you that. hahahah

they might even tell youtube that to remove that video as a violation. Then we have no proof. I think I am start thinking like fraud people. lol

When were we referenced by the CNN? You got a link?

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
and i got another for you PAF Ace.A US Magzine printed this in 2007
-

The PFF part...

In the Pakistan Defence forum, Pakistani military officers vent about the announcement, and many agree with the assement by commenter "dabong1," who's identified as a lieutenant colonel, that it all adds up to nought: "So what if there are elections! Mushy will stay on as president ... like a true dictator he did what he wanted not giving a damn about what the law had to say. In the space of a few years he has taken us from having india as the enemy to attacking his own people. ... the guy's a idiot."
-
They thought Dabong1 is real LT colonel as it was his user rank at that time!:rofl::rofl:
Bloggers on the latest from Pakistan. - By Jake Melville - Slate Magazine

haha this is funny! dude tell them to advertise this forum on ARY for free. :azn:

excellent idea.

But hey does this forum need any more publicity. Its popular enough that news channels use the contents illegally. But yeah, it would have been nice of them to give the reference. But I highly doubt they would and I am sure if ever Indian channels use these stuffs they would never admit that.

:cheers:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
and i got another for you PAF Ace.A US Magzine printed this in 2007
-

The PFF part...

In the Pakistan Defence forum, Pakistani military officers vent about the announcement, and many agree with the assement by commenter "dabong1," who's identified as a lieutenant colonel, that it all adds up to nought: "So what if there are elections! Mushy will stay on as president ... like a true dictator he did what he wanted not giving a damn about what the law had to say. In the space of a few years he has taken us from having india as the enemy to attacking his own people. ... the guy's a idiot."
-
They thought Dabong1 is real LT colonel as it was his user rank at that time!:rofl::rofl:
Bloggers on the latest from Pakistan. - By Jake Melville - Slate Magazine

I remember this incident when everyone thought i was in the army and no matter how much i denied it people seemed not to belive me and it took a bit time to covince people....now i know why they thought i was in the army.

I freind once came across a post of mine on a website and it had been taken in full from this forum as well as other peoples post.....i think it was called pickled politics and there was another which i have totally forgotten.

Hello,

I think that if the someone decides to borrow something from this and any other similar websites, we could look past it, provided of course it did not infringe upon peoples work and was not done too often. The concept of copyright isn't alwasy clear to everyone I suppose.

If however third parties started to use items from websites, then it would be useful to ensure copyright terms are written clearly and I would suggest contacting the news agencies first as a way of introducing yourselves. It can't do any harm and may provide a two way working relationship going forward.

Do bear in mind that from what I have noticed (as I am sure you all have), many of the images and reports are borrowed from the media themsleves for inclusion on web forums, but due credit is always provided. The media too may well feel that since their work is being utilised all over the web, they too can do the same and no one will mind. However I do realise that their thought may well be -don't care, we'll still use it.

I too have found that some of my past work has ended up on websites and forums from time to time (including usage in one of the defence.pk banners currently in use - :)), but I can only assume that it was done in good faith and view it as such:angel:. On the same token, I would suggest that the forum members try to overlook the odd minor infringement.

I remember this incident when everyone thought i was in the army and no matter how much i denied it people seemed not to belive me and it took a bit time to covince people....now i know why they thought i was in the army.

I freind once came across a post of mine on a website and it had been taken in full from this forum as well as other peoples post.....i think it was called pickled politics and there was another which i have totally forgotten.
The editor surely was a idiot for publishing that stuff..Congrats for your promotion..You probably got the fastest promotion.From Lt. Col to Major General in 2 years :pdf::pdf:

Defence. PK on CNN- News Report by Nic Robertson

Pakistan Army's Pivotal Role

"On it's website the Army describes itself as one of the World's strongest militaries."-Nic Robertson, CNN Senior International Reporter

Last edited by a moderator:
haha this is funny! dude tell them to advertise this forum on ARY for free. :azn:

or else sue them in the court for using wallpaper without copyright.............. :pakistan:

We definitely do not want to be confrontational with the media and those utilizing it - if necessary, friendly contacts to see how we could in fact assist them even more, while having some credit given to us, would be the 'win win' for all sides.

what a stupid reports he is..he don't know that ABDALI is not cruise missile. he told in the video that in 2005 Pakistan tested Ghauri 3 with the range of 2500 km..lollzzzzzzzzz, i think that was shaheen 2 not the Ghauri. Is P-22 frigrate also know as F-22p....bcz reporter used P-22 to decribe chiness battle ship.?

You should be proud that your work was good enough that they used it. Its okay, it wasn't any commercial work of yours that's been used by some competing company. So feel the proud and enjoy watching your work around in the coungtry.

Congratulations that you designs were aired and millions of people watched your artwork. :cheers:

Yeah but the million of people didn't get to know who did it.

just wondering, does this is some way reflect on the profesionalism of both CNN international and ARY digital news

Back
Top Bottom