What's new

arvind vs anna............

Thank God.. there is atleast one in BJP. I worry about other major political parties who are intellectually, morally & ethically bankrupt to the core.

yup thats true.
forget about doing good,they cannot even talk good??!!

burden of expectations is too great on modi,he needs to deliver when he eventually becomes the pm

Election Commission recognises Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party as a state party in Delhi

Is this good or bad for AAP? does that mean they can't use their Jaadu symbol for National elections?

Election Commission recognises Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party as a state party in Delhi

Is this good or bad for AAP? does that mean they can't use their Jaadu symbol for National elections?
no no

jhadu is patented now,they can use it anywhere they like

So what's the significance of this party is being recognized as a state party, not national?
i think some parameters are there based on mp's.
since they have no presence in other states they are accorded state status.

if they win in other places too,status will be upgraded.this status dosen't stop them from fighting elections elsewhere and is totally pointless

BJP is famous for their communal voilence and that is a known fact, never vote for people like modi who cannot keep Indian people unite. He has spent all his life with extermist people who can only divide people but not unite.

BJP is famous for their communal voilence and that is a known fact, never vote for people like modi who cannot keep Indian people unite. He has spent all his life with extermist people who can only divide people but not unite.

chal na
aage bhad

Anna is extremely chalu, he betrayed Kejariwal when he needed Anna most, Kejariwal did hard work without uneducated Anna and fought with everyone. Govt passed the bill becoz congress lost in the election it is Kejriwal effect, otherwise Anna ke anshan se ghanta bhi na milta. Anna is pure jealousy of Kejariwal popularity surrounded by uneducated BJP goons. Who spoiled Kiran bedi I didn't get this? :angry:

Anna is extremely chalu, he betrayed Kejariwal when he needed Anna most, Kejariwal did hard work without uneducated Anna and fought with everyone. Govt passed the bill becoz congress lost in the election it is Kejriwal effect, otherwise Anna ke anshan se ghanta bhi na milta. Anna is pure jealousy of Kejariwal popularity surrounded by uneducated BJP goons. Who spoiled Kiran bedi I didn't get this? :angry:

i wanna slap kiran bedi seriously

the lady talks tough on tv shows only and when the moment came

pent gili ho gayi

all ran away with tails in their legs

I was laughing when Anna said thanks also to those whom he was getting massage on dharna. BJP ke sath milkar sabko Ch***t*ya bana diya isne. Massagekhori ke mazze alag se

Back
Top Bottom