What's new

arvind vs anna............

Its Gandhi vs Bhagat Singh type.

You can choose your side.

By the way, why was Anna satisfied with the Lokpal that dint have 3 typical points which were the major point of contention a year back.

Why suddenly after 1 year, most important points are of no value for Anna which earlier was?

Damm you!! Comparing power hungry Arvind with Bhagat singh?

Shame on you!

and u AAP retards think that everyone except your "yugpurush raja harishchandra kejriwal" is corrupt

Please name one Politician at least who has not been accused of any misdeed.

If Kejriwal is a 'power hungry asshole', then the same appelation must be used on every politician, who's ever accused of misdeeds, and standing for elections.

In my opinion, as we all respect MK Gandhi and Netaji SUbhash Chandra Bose as our Hero for their movement and efforts in 1947. We should see the same way to Anna and Kejriwal. Both have the same goal.

But its the people associated with Anna who are greedy of power and recognitions like Kejriwal hates him the most and Anna is being poisoned.

For me Anna has done what he can done in this Lokpal. Its Kejriwals innovative and guts that can puch this even further here on.

Nah, Kejriwal is power hungry and thinks he's a smart arse!

by calling batla house encounter a fake thereby insulting the police officers who died at the hands of terrorist in that operation and joining hands with radical mullahs who have history of giving controversial speeches Kejirival has shown he is just another power hungry @$&#0|_€ who can fall to any lengths to gain power along the likes of mulayam, nitish etc

yes he has indeed made some stupid statements.

but the guy needs a chance,all the candidates are clean and no black money was used incampaign,thats a proof enough.

if he fails to deliver then we will see.

but as far as 2014 goes,only bjp is an option.i don't want fractured verdict

Sardar Speaks: NARENDRA MODI................................mistakes to avoid going into 2014

why? have u been sleeping all the year to not be aware of such developments?

I haven't. But you shouldn't be having any problems to post some credible links to back up all that you said, isn't it?

Please name one Politician at least who has not been accused of any misdeed.

If Kejriwal is a 'power hungry asshole', then the same appelation must be used on every politician, who's ever accused of misdeeds, and standing for elections.

Yes, thats exactly the point i'm trying to make.

Arvind is no different from a Laloo. Laoo robbed people money, Arvind Anna's movement!

Yes, thats exactly the point i'm trying to make.

Arvind is no different from a Laloo. Laoo robbed people money, Arvind Anna's movement!

And I say this because such accusations mean little unless proven in Court, as all know too well.

A guy accused of fanning communal riots is defended with much more gusto than a guy who is accused of being unpatriotic. Either both are 'power hungry assholes' or neither is. You tell me!

now what anna did yesterday was shameful to say the least

he thanks everyone but kejriwal and his team???

also movement for corruption is not the copyright of anna

If Kejirival really cared about people of Delhi rather than his own political future than he would have come forward to form and run the government and try fulfill all the impossible promises he has given to Delhi people for publicity

If Kejirival really cared about people of Delhi rather than his own political future than he would have come forward to form and run the government and try fulfill all the impossible promises he has given to Delhi people for publicity

see he stood for anti bjp and congress plank and got votes

if he joins hands with them only then what credibility is left of him??ZERO

on foolish promises i agree,many of the things he said are just impossible to deliver but if he manages to just pass a lokayukta for delhi bill half the problems will go

AK is power hungry as well as arrogant before assembly election their slogan was CM kejriwal PM modi he never used any words against modi as he knows that most of his supporter also support modi as PM but after the election this AK now wants to stop modi want to contest from gujrat in loksabha now tell me this AAP said they will contest from 100 LS seats so they are not going to form govt. but can certainly give hard time to BJP in full mandate ....

I was supporter of AAP for delhi but I guess I was wrong ...

AK is power hungry as well as arrogant before assembly election their slogan was CM kejriwal PM modi he never used any words against modi as he knows that most of his supporter also support modi as PM but after the election this AK now wants to stop modi want to contest from gujrat in loksabha now tell me this AAP said they will contest from 100 LS seats so they are not going to form govt. but can certainly give hard time to BJP in full mandate ....

I was supporter of AAP for delhi but I guess I was wrong ...

yes i think if he stands for ks in 100 seats he is gonna hurt bjp at least in 10-15 seats
he should defer his plans for 2014 and concentrate on the states instead for now

And all the while, be arm-twisted by the Congress in every issue? Would their reputation even survive if they indulged in political dilly-dallying just like any other party?

Delhi hasn't given AAP the mandate it sought and this is the fact. Unless Delhi votes them into power through an absolute majority, AAP, IMO, is better off in the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom