What's new

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi

Horseman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: Arvind Kejriwal was on Tuesday slapped by a man during a roadshow in Sultanpuri area of north west Delhi in second such attack in last four days. The AAP leader immediately held BJP responsible for it.

The man identified as Lali, who is an autorickshaw driver, first garlanded Kejriwal and then slapped him following which the attacker was thrashed by AAP supporters.

AAP leader Manish Sisodia tweeted that Kejriwal was injured in his eye. Kejriwal's spectacles fell on the ground following the attack.

The 38-year-old attacker, a resident of Aman Vihar in Outer Delhi, has accused Kejriwal of not fulfilling promises made to the auto-drivers. He was later detained by the police.

"I do not understand why do some people resort to violence for becoming the Prime Minister. If you think by attacking us, we will keep quite then you are wrong. We will fight this battle till the last breath," Kejriwal said.

Later in a tweet, Kejriwal said, "I am just thinking - why am i being repeatedly attacked? Who r (are) the masterminds? What do they want? What do they achieve?"

The AAP leader headed for Rajghat after the attack which has been condemned by both BJP and Congress.

"No one should slap anyone. This is against democracy. We do not support it," Congress leader Kapil Sibal said.

BJP Vijay Goel also criticized the attack on the AAP leader. "We do not approve such things. But there is one thing that there has been more opposition to AAP because they say something and do something else."

AAP's Sisodia said people affected by AAP movement were trying to derail it.

"The people who indulge in politics of caste and religion, those who are involved in corruption are afraid of AAP. The politics in the country is changing and that is why they are resorting to such acts," he said.

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi - The Times of India

केजरीवाल को पहले माला, फिर थप्पड़
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
photo.cms
10155055_10152006380570754_7004435153891916261_n.jpg

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

lol the last three attackers were from his own party! so much so for the conspiracy. The latest one was done by auto rickshaw driver. these guys were his core supporters during delhi election!

This guy made some inroads, what's the status now?

NEW DELHI: Arvind Kejriwal was on Tuesday slapped by a man during a roadshow in Sultanpuri area of north west Delhi in second such attack in last four days. The AAP leader immediately held BJP responsible for it.

The man identified as Lali, who is an autorickshaw driver, first garlanded Kejriwal and then slapped him following which the attacker was thrashed by AAP supporters.

AAP leader Manish Sisodia tweeted that Kejriwal was injured in his eye. Kejriwal's spectacles fell on the ground following the attack.

The 38-year-old attacker, a resident of Aman Vihar in Outer Delhi, has accused Kejriwal of not fulfilling promises made to the auto-drivers. He was later detained by the police.

"I do not understand why do some people resort to violence for becoming the Prime Minister. If you think by attacking us, we will keep quite then you are wrong. We will fight this battle till the last breath," Kejriwal said.

Later in a tweet, Kejriwal said, "I am just thinking - why am i being repeatedly attacked? Who r (are) the masterminds? What do they want? What do they achieve?"

The AAP leader headed for Rajghat after the attack which has been condemned by both BJP and Congress.

"No one should slap anyone. This is against democracy. We do not support it," Congress leader Kapil Sibal said.

BJP Vijay Goel also criticized the attack on the AAP leader. "We do not approve such things. But there is one thing that there has been more opposition to AAP because they say something and do something else."

AAP's Sisodia said people affected by AAP movement were trying to derail it.

"The people who indulge in politics of caste and religion, those who are involved in corruption are afraid of AAP. The politics in the country is changing and that is why they are resorting to such acts," he said.

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi - The Times of India

i think he's paying goons to do it... you know why???

This guy made some inroads, what's the status now?

resigned as Chief minister is 40 days. Cuz I didnt get it my way so Imma throw tantrums and quit. WHat ever guy was stupid and I am glad he quit. He was giving away freebies worth millions like it was candy. Leaving important projects like metro and mono rail in dust

This is silly and unacceptable.

It must come to a stop, whatever be the grouse these people should be made an example of. Often they try & get cheap publicity , this fool will be forever known as the man who slapped a VIP.

Assault is an offence and must be dealt with by the law even if the victim pardons him because this gives an excuse for others to follow.

not much could hav done in 49 days,,he wasnt a full tym politician na,,so everything went wrong nd gave wrong message in masses..... now he should be more cautious

sorry sir, ab aap bi thappad maroge kya mujhe

ama yaar .. hum to sahnti ke premi hain!!

bjp and congress can do anything in dis country to honest persons
How about thinking other way around, He did it to himself to look like victim. Tell me why any party will give him free publicity by doing this and what will BJP or Congress achieve from that? Though Kejriwal is the one who gave ticket to such people who hurl shoes eg- Jarnail Singh who hurled shoes on Chidambaram etc.

Back
Top Bottom