What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

plebiscite In Kashmir is not possible unless and Until Pakistan Vacate occupied Kashmir !! It was Pakistan who Invaded and Occupied Kashmir first in 1947...

The Brutal Occupation of Pakistan in Pokashmir is Ignored by the world and People their are Oppresed of their Own Rights

Roy should also speak on That ! But what can we Expect from Geelani sympathiser

@pakistanis,

see this video,he clearly mentions how paksitanis attacked kashmir first and even started all war and how u ppl are brainwashed?
i have a lot like this.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is ready to hold a plebiscite as soon as Indian troops leave the region. It's just you Indians that are too butt-hurt to hold a plebiscite even when Pakistan was ready to hold one in the state of Junagadh.

What about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir , That aint Occupied ?

Troops from both nation should be withdrawn to hold a Plebliscite

Do you honestly think the 700,000 troops are there to repel a Pakistani invasion? Do you think Pakistan will pour a million men into Kashmir and leave the rest of the country undefended?

Let's face it: the Indian army is there to subdue the ordinary population. It is there to demoralize and terrorize the population into submission. To break their spirit by a show of force.

The reason for the number of forces is this.

Some genius in Pakistan (Zia) calculated that if India is forced to increase the number of troops in Kashmir beyond 500,000, it will sink due to the burden.

So Pakistan calibrated the terror tap accordingly.

needless to say, there was a wee bit error in his calculation. The number of troops that Pakistan claims is 700,000.

And India has progressed like never before despite all that terror from Pakistan.

Some genius in Pakistan (Zia) calculated that if India is forced to increase the number of troops in Kashmir beyond 500,000, it will sink due to the burden.

needless to say, there was a wee bit error in his calculation. The number of troops that Pakistan claims is 700,000.

And India has progressed like never before despite all that terror from Pakistan.

I didn't know that the Time magazine was run by Pakistan. Hmmm...

Kashmir's New Warriors -- Printout -- TIME

In 1989, Kashmiri rebels, fighting either for independence or union with Pakistan, rose up against New Delhi; Islamabad supported some of them, as well as bands of cross-border militants. India sent in some 700,000 troops and paramilitaries, who are still there.

What about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir , That aint Occupied ?

Troops from both nation should be withdrawn to hold a Plebliscite

I agree. That's what I've been saying from the start, but India needs to take the initiative since they have 700,000 troops there in the first place.

plebiscite can only take place if kashmir is united..wat about chinese occupied?:azn:

plebiscite In Kashmir is not possible unless and Until Pakistan Vacate occupied Kashmir

What kind of screwed up logic is that? It's like saying you will not stop beating your wife until the other guy allegedly doing the same stops first.

India is responsible for the welfare of people under its occupation. Can it not do the right thing by them -- the democratic thing -- without looking for excuses all over the place?

Does India hold its democracy ransom to how Pakistan handles its affairs?

@pakistanis,

see this video,he clearly mentions how paksitanis attacked kashmir first and even started all war and how u ppl are brainwashed?
i have a lot like this.:D

None of it changes the fact that ordinary Kashmiri civilians are flying the Pakistani flag and asking for our help.

i meant to say,china will have to vacate that part..:azn:

China will vacate as soon as we agree to a plebiscite. China has already issued indpenedent visas to Kasmiris on both sides of the border.

What kind of screwed up logic is that? It's like saying you will not stop beating your wife until the other guy allegedly doing the same stops first.

India is responsible for the welfare of people under its occupation. Can it not do the right thing by them -- the democratic thing -- without looking for excuses all over the place?

None of it changes the fact that ordinary Kashmiri civilians are flying the Pakistani flag and asking for our help.

What kind of screwed up logic is that?

read UN resolution then..its the pre condition..

no..you sent tribals on the bases of the muslim majority..i never heard this b4 that they needed you..there was no terror inside kashmir b4 1989...even king was forced to join india when u ppl attacked..you did mistake at first step..my be you could get it without attacking it first..

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

China will vacate as soon as we agree to a plebiscite. China has already issued indpenedent visas to Kasmiris on both sides of the border.

talk with me when they will do so..:lol:
and even paksitan is not ready to vacate its part in actual sense.

Kashmir [PoKashmir and J&k] are one Part that is Divided or Occupied by 2 nations , so the thing you are saying is Inappropriate

My Point is That People from Pakistan bark a lot about Kashmir and Indian brutal Occupation but they forget how they themselves are Handling Pokashmir

why dont Pakistan first take the Initiative to Leave its part of Kashmir then talk about India doing same

You people care about Kashmiris , I dont think so

I didn't know that the Time magazine was run by Pakistan. Hmmm...

Kashmir's New Warriors -- Printout -- TIME

It doesn't change the facts.

And the fact is that Pakistani terror is responsible for the troop numbers.

Pakistan was successful in tying up Indian troops in Kashmir. It was a deliberate strategy.

You are responsible for it and now are faking to shed crocodile tears!

So NATO, with all its vast resources, only committed 150K troops against an entrenched adversary in an active war zone, and you are telling me India placed 700K troops to intercept the occasional interloper across the border?

Like I said, the troops are there to terrorize the native Kashmiris and to break their spirit.

Back
Top Bottom