What's new

Arunachal shows China how democracy works

oh come on. What is the proof that anyone even left india ? Hindustan times? Ever heard AP CM speaking anything about it ?
Meanwhile come to the upper tawang border and see for yourself who is grazing the animals in the LOC. See for yourself if they are arunachalis or Chinese. Arunachalis never go but chinese do come and violate the border. Army never report every single intrusion .

Have you seen for yourself those things?

If so, why don't share us with some of your pictures?

Please don't behave incredible again.

While India has voted for 60+ years, and we still don't see hunger has been voted away, we still don't see illiteracy has been voted away. Indeed, so pathetic and inhuman to be still ranked in number one of world Hall of Starvation fame.

You seem to spew nonsensical data all the time without realizing its significance.
USA, apparently your country?, has been voting for how long now? 200 + years? And yet we see so much poverty and illiteracy, religious fanaticism and alarming number of school dropouts, increase in crime and racist hate! 200+ years of voting didnt make that go away now, did it?
Get out into the countryside especially in those of rust belt or bible belt and you will know what I am talking about.
Illiteracy or poverty or any social ills in Indian society existed for more than a millennium. They wont disappear just by wishing or voting for only 60 years. It takes time and we are well on our way. Achtung!
Dont just sit on that presumably high horse of yours looking down upon everyone and bashing India or Indians on very flimsy unsubstantiated grounds. You come out sounding very desperate and pathetic. Thanks.
Seriously dude, whoever you are, you really don't know anything about India. Period.

Have you seen for yourself those things?

If so, why don't share us with some of your pictures?

Please don't behave incredible again.

Lets take these personal fights in personal messages and not here on threads.

Meanwhile yes.I have seen the borders and spoken some of these people. I know my country well. Why should I share pics with you? What r you some kind of chinese FBI with US flags?

Stop your usual india hatred posts. Arunachal is a serious mater and everyone knows that it will not succumb to One China propaganda.

Greatest joke of the century. Hukou doesn't work in china. :argh:

Why not ask some of the few million chinese prostitues in USA itself. Or try migrating to Sanghai and Shenzen.

Pathetic China. No human values at all.

Too bad your Caste=democracy can't even provide basic dignity

for people like you ! 650 millions without Toilets which lead to

performing open defecation, thats just shameful

India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

Wants to talk about prostitution issue ? India rank no 1 in the

whole world with 2.8 million prostitutes, Pathetic India !!

Around 2.8 mn prostitutes in India

:smitten::pakistan::china:

whole world with 2.8 million prostitutes, Pathetic India !![/B]

I love this: an election (yes, in India proper it's under 60% usually but in Kashmir or AP is always "high 70s" :azn:) turns into who has the most number of prostitutes?

Are we talking per capita?

What about their going rate? Work "efficiency"? "Love" for their job? Contribution to GDP?

:no:

Too bad your Caste=democracy can't even provide basic dignity

for people like you ! 650 millions without Toilets which lead to

performing open defecation, thats just shameful

India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

whole world with 2.8 million prostitutes, Pathetic India !!

you can't wait to play some ping pong. Do you ? Do you want me to talk about 9 million chinese prostitutes working outside china ? How they earn nothing in china and curse the Hukou . It is worst than indian caste system. India will stop caste system . How will you bring back the prostitutes ? There is no place on earth where there is no chinese prostitutes, afghanistan, africa, arab, europe, america , name it.

By the way , it is indeed difficult to get visa in taiwan for chinese, but still there are a few thousands there.

you can't wait to play some ping pong. Do you ? Do you want me to talk about 9 million chinese prostitutes working outside china ? How they earn nothing in china and curse the Hukou . It is worst than indian caste system. India will stop caste system . How will you bring back the prostitutes ? There is no place on earth where there is no chinese prostitutes, afghanistan, africa, arab, europe, america , name it.

By the way , it is indeed difficult to get visa in taiwan for chinese, but still there are a few thousands there.

Sorry for hurt your feeling,but blame youself for starting shooting

fart from your big mouth first, you want some more embarrasment,

feel free to let me know, i will be more than happy to satisfy you.

If you want to play a hurting game, at least back it up with Facts !!

As i can say you Indians are child molester at best , you rank no 1

for child prostitutes in the whole world !!

Official: More than 1M child prostitutes in India - CNN.com :smitten::pakistan::china:

If you want to play a hurting game, at least back it up with Facts !!

As i can say you Indians are child molester at best , you rank no 1

for child prostitutes in the whole world !!

Official: More than 1M child prostitutes in India - CNN.com :smitten::pakistan::china:

It must be very hard to live in democratic India as child? Child malnutrition rate is too alarmingly high in India. Is this because children don't have rights to VOTE? :what:

"Overcoming malnutrition requires not just an end to denial but also a decision that eradicating malnutrition is as much of a priority for India as its recent decision to build a hundred new ships for its navy over the next decade. Biraj Patnaik, a principal architect of the Right to Food campaign, is intransigent on the topic: “My question is if the government can spend 25 billion U.S. dollars on defense, why can’t it spend an equivalent amount on ensuring the food security of the people of India?” Smiling, he added: “Of course it’s a rhetorical question. I know perfectly well — we all know perfectly well — that neither the government this country now has or, for that matter, is ever likely to have, will ever lower the defense budget. But sometimes it’s vital to ask rhetorical questions.”

For many Indians, the Chinese example provides a counterpoint and possibly even a model. As an aid worker put it to me, “Democracy is without question good for adults, but I’m not convinced it’s necessarily the friend of small children.” What she meant was that the undemocratic Chinese government had the power to make malnutrition a priority and spend what it took to reduce it to comparatively inconsequential levels. "

India’s Malnutrition Dilemma - NYT

It must be very hard to live in democratic India as child? Child malnutrition rate is too alarmingly high in India. Is this because children don't have rights to VOTE?
Yes, just like it is quite easy for a child in China where his mother has to take permission from the communist party to even change his nappy. The same China where students when protest against the system are crushed under tanks.
Though people may live in better condition in China, but they can never enjoy or understand the freedom that India enjoys.
“My question is if the government can spend 25 billion U.S. dollars on defense, why can’t it spend an equivalent amount on ensuring the food security of the people of India?”
Have you ever thought of the answer from India's point of view.
India will be the most happiest to spend on human resources but where there are neigbours like China and Pakistan having eyes on our land we always need the best protection.:sniper::china::pakistan:
Pakistan gets its weapons as US donation and China shamelessly copies its technology. But we are not like them. We have to spend either on R&D or buy weapons.
Also, the European countries save a large part of their defence budget due to cooperation as NATO.:usflag:
But just look at our cooperating partners who despite agreement in SAARC refuse to handle terrorists to India.:devil:

It must be very hard to live in democratic India as child? Child malnutrition rate is too alarmingly high in India. Is this because children don't have rights to VOTE? :what:

"Overcoming malnutrition requires not just an end to denial but also a decision that eradicating malnutrition is as much of a priority for India as its recent decision to build a hundred new ships for its navy over the next decade. Biraj Patnaik, a principal architect of the Right to Food campaign, is intransigent on the topic: “My question is if the government can spend 25 billion U.S. dollars on defense, why can’t it spend an equivalent amount on ensuring the food security of the people of India?” Smiling, he added: “Of course it’s a rhetorical question. I know perfectly well — we all know perfectly well — that neither the government this country now has or, for that matter, is ever likely to have, will ever lower the defense budget. But sometimes it’s vital to ask rhetorical questions.”

For many Indians, the Chinese example provides a counterpoint and possibly even a model. As an aid worker put it to me, “Democracy is without question good for adults, but I’m not convinced it’s necessarily the friend of small children.” What she meant was that the undemocratic Chinese government had the power to make malnutrition a priority and spend what it took to reduce it to comparatively inconsequential levels. "

and chiness kill small baby by baby food
China in fake baby food scare:devil:

oh no,come on, so many ppls from two world biggest country are talking about demorecy(民主)while there are so many poor ppl in china and india, do you ashamed?

I am shameful for you, so-called democracy is based on christian doctrine,
i am not hopeful of democracy in India

Thats what you expected when India rank 171-out-of-175 in public

health spending !

This is less than some of the sub-Saharan African countries, a World Health Organization (WHO) study of 2007-08 has revealed. This being the status, can we tackle the existing epidemics and new entries like H1N1 flu?

For a country of one billion, India spends 5.2% of the GDP on healthcare. While 4.3% is spent by the private sector, the government continues to spend only 0.9% on public health. When the economic growth index is moving forward, the wellness index is dipping.

‘‘Public health spending as a percentage of GDP is minuscule. Due to this India is being overly dependent on private sector. With lowest insurance penetration people are forced to spend out of their resources. In fact, neighbouring China ranks among the leading developing countries in public health spending, almost 6% of the GDP,’’ said Vishal Bali, CEO, Wockhardt hospitals.

India ranks 171 out of 175 in public health spending, says WHO study - India - The Times of India :smitten::pakistan::china:

demorcracy left stability to a developed society,but it left chaos to a developing country.Do british have demorcracy when they are rising?Do americans have demorcracy when they are rising?Democarcy doesn't means everything.it is something that will appear once the society have developed to some high level

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom