What's new

Arunachal headed for total literacy

Soldiers don't think, they don't have the education to think, they are just matriculation+ passed robots who get salary for which they follow orders. Let me know a soldier who has done post graduation, let alone PhD or post doctoral degrees. Soldiers are used to lay seeds on virgin fields so that plants can grow and fruits can come. More fruits mean more seeds and more seeds mean more fruits. This is an old tactic and the first Homo Sapiens used this tactic to change the demographic structure of Europe which is gradually but totally replacing the Homo Nienderthalensis with Homo Sapiens. A soldier impregnates a girl from a different race and the girl gives birth to several replicas of the solder and the replicas multiply their number by impregnating more girls from an alien race. But this master plan goes systematically and this plan comes from the head of a master who is not a soldier.

By the grace of Indra, the Aryan leader, ethnic cleansing was done long ago in the core land of Aryavarta, it has been going on and only a few lingering Mongoloids are still living on the peripheries. They must be exterminated and they will be, no matter what. When the Caucasoids came to South Asia, they were different in physical appearance from today's Caucasoids, they had golden hair and blue eyes.... but today's Caucasoids have black eyes and black hair. What do you think why you have black hair and black eyes? Because your immediate progenitors inherited their black hair and black eyes from Mongoloid maternal ancestry which you hate to discover.

You are from Uttar Pradesh. You said, sex is you basic need. If you are, don't tell me you don't visit red light areas. Well, its a different question if pleasures are available at home. From Kinari Bazar to Nathpura to Daalbazar, you will see still Mongoloid sex slaves are sold. Not only in UP, in every state of Aryavarta.... from Chaturbhuj Sthan to Sonagachi and from G B Road to Falkland Road, they are everywhere. From where do they come? You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Ganga became maili (prostitute) long ago.

Am i reading a comedy friction?

Soldiers don't think, they don't have the education to think, they are just matriculation+ passed robots who get salary for which they follow orders. Let me know a soldier who has done post graduation, let alone PhD or post doctoral degrees. Soldiers are used to lay seeds on virgin fields so that plants can grow and fruits can come. More fruits mean more seeds and more seeds mean more fruits. This is an old tactic and the first Homo Sapiens used this tactic to change the demographic structure of Europe which is gradually but totally replacing the Homo Nienderthalensis with Homo Sapiens. A soldier impregnates a girl from a different race and the girl gives birth to several replicas of the solder and the replicas multiply their number by impregnating more girls from an alien race. But this master plan goes systematically and this plan comes from the head of a master who is not a soldier.
You failed to answer the question What is Aryan Army doing in Kashmir which is already an aryan race state?. Kashmir has more army troops than all the areas of NE combined, and that's too in border areas. For the bolded text, it sounds as if I am learning the reproduction chapter of insects.
By the grace of Indra, the Aryan leader, ethnic cleansing was done long ago in the core land of Aryavarta, it has been going on and only a few lingering Mongoloids are still living on the peripheries. They must be exterminated and they will be, no matter what. When the Caucasoids came to South Asia, they were different in physical appearance from today's Caucasoids, they had golden hair and blue eyes.... but today's Caucasoids have black eyes and black hair. What do you think why you have black hair and black eyes? Because your immediate progenitors inherited their black hair and black eyes from Mongoloid maternal ancestry which you hate to discover.
First of all Indira Gandhi implemented sterilization in all over India, whose impacts are greater in UP. which was most populous state. Indians in north rejected the Race theory already so why having black hair and black eyes is out of question
You are from Uttar Pradesh. You said, sex is you basic need. If you are, don't tell me you don't visit red light areas. Well, its a different question if pleasures are available at home. From Kinari Bazar to Nathpura to Daalbazar, you will see still Mongoloid sex slaves are sold. Not only in UP, in every state of Aryavarta.... from Chaturbhuj Sthan to Sonagachi and from G B Road to Falkland Road, they are everywhere. From where do they come? You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Ganga became maili (prostitute) long ago.

I said Sex is basic need for all humans(not just UP or me), it also means if you do not like sex there must be some problem with you. Secondly, I am having my girlfriend so I dont need to go to red light areas. Thirdly I do not agree that sex workers in North are from NE. Provide proof and links. Forthly, your last statement is an insult to religious sentiments

I need to get wat this guy is smokin' ... He should know that assam rifles are the biggest force present in ne... After local police ... Arunachal scouts will be full fledged montain corps in making ... Nagas and gurkhas are one of indian armies most feared soldiers ... Lucky to have these in indian army ... And he should know the only hindu nation in the world nepal is mangolied ... With the most feared fighters the hindu gurkhas

I need to get wat this guy is smokin' ... He should know that assam rifles are the biggest force present in ne... After local police ... Arunachal scouts will be full fledged montain corps in making ... Nagas and gurkhas are one of indian armies most feared soldiers ... Lucky to have these in indian army ... And he should know the only hindu nation in the world nepal is mangolied ... With the most feared fighters the hindu gurkhas

Not to forget the Assam Regiment ( exclusively NE recruits); btw Arunachal Scouts are a part of the Assam Regiment.

You get these varieties a lot here. A belated welcome. :D

It shocked the hell out of me about what do people think here when I was new.

First of all Indira Gandhi implemented sterilization in all over India, whose impacts are greater in UP. which was most populous state. Indians in north rejected the Race theory already so why having black hair and black eyes is out of question

I said Sex is basic need for all humans(not just UP or me), it also means if you do not like sex there must be some problem with you. Secondly, I am having my girlfriend so I dont need to go to red light areas. Thirdly I do not agree that sex workers in North are from NE. Provide proof and links. Forthly, your last statement is an insult to religious sentiments

No man rejects race theory in reality. You are as much racist as I am and so are others. Stop creating a fake image of yours. You are no angel, nor am I. If two men belong to two different races, its natural that they would kill each other given a chance, even if there is no issue between them other than having different racial ancestries. This is how the rules of nature work.

I cant provide proofs and links here because they may violate forum rules but they are trafficked sex slaves from NE and other regions of Eastern India. Google search and get the photos of and articles about the sex workers in the red light areas. I know anyone interested can do that. I also know you know it very well no matter how much you pretend to be unaware of. It is unlikely that a guy from UP has never visited any red light area in his life.

I don't have sex problem. And, first go after Raj Kapoor for Ganga's turning into prostitute.

405 clear physical test of Assam Rifles
Our Correspondent

Chandigarh, March 2

Recruitment standards notwithstanding, the Assam Rifles is looking for candidates with a height of 6 ft or above, Liaison Officer of Assam Rifles, Col V.K. Singh, disclosed this to Chandigarh Tribune here today, on the first day of the recruitment rally of the force at the Sector 26 Police Lines. He said 100 such meritorious candidates could be accommodated in the force.

As many as 405 candidates cleared the physical test on the first day of the recruitment rally of around 10,000 youths who turned up for the test to fill 100 post of riflemen general duty/drivers, said the Liaison Officer.

Col V.K. Singh, who is presiding the recruitment rally, said they had to send back the youths coming from Haryana and Himachal Pradesh as the test was only for the candidates hailing from Punjab and Chandigarh. The candidates not meeting the required height standard of 170 cm were rejected at the initial test.

The rally will continue till March 7. The minimum qualification for the test is Class X and te candidates clearing the physical test have to undergo the medical test after which they have to appear for a written test. Out of the 100 posts, 50 are reserved for general candidates, 15 for Schedule Castes, eight for Schedule Tribes and seven for the other backward classes.

The Assam Rifles is charted to guard the Indo-Myanmar border and the official has come from Nagaland to conduct the rally in the city.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Chandigarh Stories

No man rejects race theory in reality. You are as much racist as I am and so are others. Stop creating a fake image of yours. You are no angel, nor am I.
Why would I create my fake Image? You admitted that you are racist does not mean I am racist too !!! Get out of the delusion

If two men belong to two different races, its natural that they would kill each other given a chance, even if there is no issue between them other than having different racial ancestries. This is how the rules of nature work.
I am working with an south Indian friend for past 1 year. I assume he belongs to Dravidian race, I cant believe he is plotting to kill me?? This kind of nature might be working in your mind not on our land.

I cant provide proofs and links here because they may violate forum rules but they are trafficked sex slaves from NE and other regions of Eastern India. Google search and get the photos of and articles about the sex workers in the red light areas. I know anyone interested can do that. I also know you know it very well no matter how much you pretend to be unaware of.
Believe me it does not violate any forum rules until you discuss in civil way.http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-book/92653-forum-rules-regulations.html

If you are not able to back your statement, I believe you should not make one
It is unlikely that a guy from UP has never visited any red light area in his life.

I don't have sex problem. And, first go after Raj Kapoor for Ganga's turning into prostitute.

Means you are going to teach me what UP guys do and what not.... Let me be very clear to you, I was born here and bought up here, I know this place much much better than you. Or you want to put it down to my throat that UP guy necessarily have to go to red light areas!!

Do you know Hindi?? seriously, I mean it?? there is no movie which says "Ganga's turning into prostitute." I challenge you that never ever word "Prostitute" is used for Ganga.

I warned you you not to insult the religious feeling and you did the same second time also. Hence Post Reported

you are unable to answer the post below. hence posting once again

You failed to answer the question What is Aryan Army doing in Kashmir which is already an aryan race state?. Kashmir has more army troops than all the areas of NE combined, and that's too in border areas. For the bolded text, it sounds as if I am learning the reproduction chapter of insects.

405 clear physical test of Assam Rifles
Our Correspondent

Chandigarh, March 2

Recruitment standards notwithstanding, the Assam Rifles is looking for candidates with a height of 6 ft or above, Liaison Officer of Assam Rifles, Col V.K. Singh, disclosed this to Chandigarh Tribune here today, on the first day of the recruitment rally of the force at the Sector 26 Police Lines. He said 100 such meritorious candidates could be accommodated in the force.

As many as 405 candidates cleared the physical test on the first day of the recruitment rally of around 10,000 youths who turned up for the test to fill 100 post of riflemen general duty/drivers, said the Liaison Officer.

Col V.K. Singh, who is presiding the recruitment rally, said they had to send back the youths coming from Haryana and Himachal Pradesh as the test was only for the candidates hailing from Punjab and Chandigarh. The candidates not meeting the required height standard of 170 cm were rejected at the initial test.

The rally will continue till March 7. The minimum qualification for the test is Class X and te candidates clearing the physical test have to undergo the medical test after which they have to appear for a written test. Out of the 100 posts, 50 are reserved for general candidates, 15 for Schedule Castes, eight for Schedule Tribes and seven for the other backward classes.

The Assam Rifles is charted to guard the Indo-Myanmar border and the official has come from Nagaland to conduct the rally in the city.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Chandigarh Stories

Dude officers and jawans are selected from all over india but the majority of jawans are from that area only... Same thing is with dogra regimen, maratha regiment and gurkha regiment... My frnd is a officer in gurkha regiment.. Speaks nepali/gurkha .. This practice is thr since the british created these region based regiments ... A officer or jawan frOm north east will b handling a maratha or punjab regiment ..and pls cut the crap.. And dont post ****..

Back
Top Bottom