What's new

Arunachal headed for total literacy

I am sick of everything being named after Nehru, Rajiv Gandhi and Indira Gandhi in this country. In fututure such things Should be named after local Arunachali figures

You bet.

When I first traveled to Hyderabad's new airport, I was pissed that it too was named after a Gandhi.

Kerala's most prestigious state owned aviation academy is also named after him.

I don't understand how people tolerate it.

Especially after 62 ?

That's the irony. :lol:

But their state congress works a bit more sincerely than rest of the country.

@Tshering22
Thanks yaar.

Btw. Do you know that the literacy rate of Arunachal was about 54% in 2001 and according to 2011 census, the literacy rate of arunachal is 66.95% which means more than 20% growth rate which is even better than your favourite modi's gujrat.:D

Under such a short period of time? That's very impressive.

Keep it up :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
offtopic .... BTW any AP member from passighat ??and how far the Lower subansiri project has progressed ,it is going to be biggest in the nation right????

for the people who were disappointed by earlier assamese video here is something , an all girl band from AP :azn::woot:

meh they are so stylish too I m tempted to relocate to AP now:D
406317_414359521950294_693678601_n.jpg

I agree. That is a very credible achievement. No wonder you don't find Congress as pure evil. Arunachali branch of Congress seems to be working. :P. It seems as a miracle to us guys of other states that how come your state's Congees work. In Delhi, they'd make Hitler look saintly by the volume of corruption and thievery.

Actually in our state, that party forms the govt which is in power in centre. They just migrate to the party which is in power in center.

@Lyrical Mockery. You belong to which tribe? Nyshi or monpa?

There are many tribal girls in that state. It would be good if trucks load of those tribal girls are sent to Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar as it would in crease the availability of girls to marry, for Aryan men. Because there is a scarcity of marriageable girls in Aryavarta.

There are many tribal girls in that state. It would be good if trucks load of those tribal girls are sent to Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar as it would in crease the availability of girls to marry, for Aryan men. Because there is a scarcity of marriageable girls in Aryavarta.

Dude, marriage is a union of hearts and souls.

How the fck can you talk as if we're animals?

If there's love between a girl from NE and someone from any other part of India, they're free to marry and love each other.

But what you're saying is sick.

And please don't take the name 'Aryavarta'.

False flagging will only make you more pathetic. :tdown:

Excellent work, under the current regime and leader i can only dream about such development in West Bengal. :hitwall:

Well...in the case of you Bengalis, it was the only way: to elect the demon in order to kick out the devil.

But really man; you need to start giving other parties a chance. Jumping between pathetic communists and Mao-mata will not get you anywhere.

That woman has been equally worse as the Commies.

Okay, that's messed up :lol:

Dude, marriage is a union of hearts and souls.

How the fck can you talk as if we're animals?

If there's love between a girl from NE and someone from any other part of India, they're free to marry and love each other.

But what you're saying is sick.

And please don't take the name 'Aryavarta'.

False flagging will only make you more pathetic. :tdown:

Kaa isab filimbazi dialog sunne ka dimag nahi chalal bani.... so I need to listen to a NE who asks me not to use the word Aryavarta? Lol

Monpa.
About that girl band, aren't they The Vinyl Record? I guess not all of them are Arunachali
Don't know the lead singer is probably from assam . But she belongs to mising tribe ,they live in north bank and southern AP i believe ...

Back
Top Bottom