What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are wrong. Our army has not underestimated anyone, we learnt our lessons in 1962, if we would have underestimated you guys we would not have won all the wars...from 48 to 98

lolwut. 48 we won, 65 was stalemate, 71 was unfair. Only real vcitory I hand to you guys was 99

You guys already do that to your own country with your junk $hit aircraft, you low caste bharati, get a life

I would request Indians to stop firing on chidren.

you get a life dear,,
just jumping in thread without even knowing the news,, I dont know from where you read that Indians were shelling,,
even your countrymen called you a fool so brother i would suggest you to get a life instead

You guys already do that to your own country with your junk $hit aircraft, you low caste bharati, get a life

I would request Indians to stop firing on chidren.

you get a life dear,,
just jumping in thread without even knowing the news,, I dont know from where you read that Indians were shelling,,
even your countrymen called you a fool so brother i would suggest you to get a life instead

lolwut. 48 we won, 65 was stalemate, 71 was unfair. Only real vcitory I hand to you guys was 99

Why dont you say even 99 was unfair?

And what is this 48 victory? 1/3rd of a cake? We ate up the 2/3rd fyi ;)

Kay aap Pakistani textbooks padhte hai?

48, Kashmir acceded to India. 65, you could not get Kashmir which you wanted so we won sily because we did not let u take what u came for.

71 was a genocide India had to stop

Kay aap Pakistani textbooks padhte hai?

48, Kashmir acceded to India. 65, you could not get Kashmir which you wanted so we won sily because we did not let u take what u came for.

71 was a genocide India had to stop

1948- Pakistan took control of half of Kashmir. Who really won here?

1965- PAF played great role, not an inch of territory was lost, only gained, though casualities, we succeeded in our role.

1971- Unfair war, Pakistani troops cornered all 4 sides by Indian Army and Bengali rebels. Also, in a distant land, seperated by enemy territory.

There goes the histroy teaching to every one from every one.
No one is talking about how the issue at hand of border skimrish can be solved, but you arm chair generals are making me feel there is no hope for peace between us.
SOme where there has been a mistake, and because of that a ceasefire violation has happened, Instead of identifying what might have went wrong, we both INDIANs and Pakistanis are talking about what a new war can do to each other

Kargil War was unfair as per Pakistani view as Pakistan lost it and got humiliated in the world stage.

There goes the histroy teaching to every one from every one.
No one is talking about how the issue at hand of border skimrish can be solved, but you arm chair generals are making me feel there is no hope for peace between us.
SOme where there has been a mistake, and because of that a ceasefire violation has happened, Instead of identifying what might have went wrong, we both INDIANs and Pakistanis are talking about what a new war can do to each other

There is no new war, you really think Pakistan wants a new war with NATO on the east?

1965- PAF played great role, not an inch of territory was lost, only gained, though casualities, we succeeded in our role.

1971- Unfair war, Pakistani troops cornered all 4 sides by Indian Army and Bengali rebels. Also, in a distant land, seperated by enemy territory.

1948- we got 2/3rd...lol!!!

1965 - u attacked to get Kashmir..instead u had to run back with tails between ur legs to defend lahore.... we captured 1200 sq miles and gave away as a freebie in Tashkent..

1971- No need to burn ur @$$ again!!

1999- We captured almost every hill..U gained nothing, losing more than 4000 soldiers and gaining international condemnation..

In short, Pakistani armed forces - Failed BIG TIME!!

Kargil War was unfair because India chased away the innocent freedom fighter who were just sitting in Kargil hill top.

dude you need treatment

Kashmir was not part of India then so how did you win against India?

yeah your PAF could not even send in planes to stop the butchering of your tanks in longewala.. Your role in 65 was to take Kashmir lalae... How can u be so naive ?

what about the killing and raping of Bengalis by your army, was that unfair too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom